Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan0890

Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready Empty
PostSubject: Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready   Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:01 am

I'm really good at testing things for example while using the zeppelin mod i found a bug where you fall out of the craft.
I even found crashing bugs before. So when its ready id like to be a tester of the mod.
my time zone is Pacific time zone and no i have no java experience i only have testing experience
my minecraft name is Nathan08190
Back to top Go down
Misticblade7

PostSubject: Re: Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready   Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Nathan0890 wrote:
I'm really good at testing things for example while using the zeppelin mod i found a bug where you fall out of the craft.
I even found crashing bugs before. So when its ready id like to be a tester of the mod.
my time zone is Pacific time zone and no i have no java experience i only have testing experience
my minecraft name is Nathan08190

First and foremost, testing will likely be available to the public, and until announced, they will not be considering any applications.

Secondly, that zeppelin bug was pretty prevalent. And many people discovered it. Falling out of a craft and noticing that bug doesn't take much effort. Neither does noticing crashing bugs. I also kind of think that most people on this forum would be interested in testing.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready   Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Misticblade, you put that extremely well.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! NO MORE TESTERS! ANYONE MISS THAT!?!
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready   Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for beta or alpha tester for when its ready
Page 1 of 1