Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Texturer Application

Go down 
+11
Laibach
Tiel+
Iv121
fr0stbyte124
Potato
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
hyperlite
Last_Jedi_Standing
Keon
scout37
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Texturer Application - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 pm

scout37 wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:
scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
It's misspelled best, I beleive, and scout is a competent modeler, at the very least, and we have a shortage of them.

Modeler? I think you meant texturer, because the only model i've made is one for a missile, and i only have the .java for it.

You mean the ICBM mod, I saw your name there Basketball

Thank you, but that was not for models, it was for my advice and ideas. It was my recomendation that he add the launch pads that show the models, not just a block with a gui for missile slots. I made a different missile model for something more like a bunker buster.

I thought of that too, does it now show the missile on the pad?
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:33 pm

hyperlite wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:
scout37 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
It's misspelled best, I beleive, and scout is a competent modeler, at the very least, and we have a shortage of them.

Modeler? I think you meant texturer, because the only model i've made is one for a missile, and i only have the .java for it.

You mean the ICBM mod, I saw your name there Basketball

Thank you, but that was not for models, it was for my advice and ideas. It was my recomendation that he add the launch pads that show the models, not just a block with a gui for missile slots. I made a different missile model for something more like a bunker buster.

I thought of that too, does it now show the missile on the pad?

Yes, it does and the pads look amazing. The three tiers have different models, and each missile has its own model. Also, he has already accepted several other ideas of mine like relay stations for radar and barometric explosives.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Is the poll still going for my being in or out? Or did i fail?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 pm

scout37 wrote:
I'm not sure. The poll says 75% yes, but an unnamed person who's a lot higher on the dev tree than me says no. I don't know if <CLASSIFIED> can overrule the poll or not.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:46 pm

Classified did bring up a good point.

LAST POST IN EVERY SUBFORUM!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:49 pm

You could enter my Fighter Contest.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Which is...?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:30 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Which is...?

Did you read the thread you went pew pew pew in?
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Keon wrote:
You could enter my Fighter Contest.

I would, but i can't model without java or techne. Actually, i will enter. Ill have access to another PC tomarrow so i can take a shot at modelling my fighter idea.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
scout37 wrote:
I'm not sure. The poll says 75% yes, but an unnamed person who's a lot higher on the dev tree than me says no. I don't know if <CLASSIFIED> can overrule the poll or not.

Sad

scratch

Idea

What a Face study cheers

I will start developing a texture for every item listed on the MC forum page under this mod. As it iss, all textures developed FOR this application are free for you to use. Im not a registered member of the Texturers Union, so i don;t have much copyright defence power anyway.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Pssst... Exploit his talent, before he unionizes!
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 am

Ok, lets see what we have for items on the mc forums....

Stun gun
Rapid Laser Gun
Bolter
Assault Rifle
Laser Sniper
PLasma Beam Projector
Grenade
Batteries
Icon for gunship (burnt toasts' looks so friggin' epic!)
Silicon Chips
COntrol-crystal-thingy

I know fenway made most (if not all) of these. Ill work on them later today, after high school graduation (not mine, i just have to play in band for them) and once i do a texture for Calclavia by remaking the shrapnel explosive texture.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Ok, I'm currently really busy learning t=how to pilot gliders and other basics of aviation, so in addition to making item icons for Calclavia (all of which are now going to be 32x32, so i have more experience doing higher res icons and blocks) i dont really have the time to make all of the items if it will just be to try and hope for the best. I need a mildly straight up answer. What else do i need to do, and what is the verdict from the poll?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:09 pm

scout37 wrote:
I need a mildly straight up answer. What else do i need to do, and what is the verdict from the poll?
The poll says you're hired. However, that one highly-ranked person says you're not, and I don't know which one wins. I don't think you need to do anything else. The work you've done is good enough for all the devs, but that one person's objection has more to do with not needing another bored person not doing anything because there's nothing yet to be done. I would guess that the final answer is that you're not in now, but you might get promoted once there's a mod. I think promoting you now would save time, but I'm just a lowly moderator. It would be nice if one of the other mods/devs would say something.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am

scout37 wrote:
Ok, I'm currently really busy learning t=how to pilot gliders and other basics of aviation, so in addition to making item icons for Calclavia (all of which are now going to be 32x32, so i have more experience doing higher res icons and blocks) i dont really have the time to make all of the items if it will just be to try and hope for the best. I need a mildly straight up answer. What else do i need to do, and what is the verdict from the poll?

Ooh, gliders. I've always wanted to fly one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texturer Application   Texturer Application - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texturer Application
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5