Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )

Go down 
+13
Keon
Laserbilly
blockman42
Commander Kobialka
Joel
Iv121
superninjakiwi
Laibach
Last_Jedi_Standing
ACH0225
Shiva
Tiel+
Pat Best
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Anyone want to play a team comp stomp? I just got rebellion, so I'm still working on my skills, but I'd be game to play with any of you guys

Let me take a shower first and I can play.

Because... suddenly vacation.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
So I dug my Sins of A Solar Empire: Trinity box out of my pile of unused pc games last night. This topic made me decide to try it out again. And when I turned the box over, I was shocked to find Kobialka staring up at me! I'm more of a Age of Empires II fan, nice easy rock, paper, scissors strategy, but give me a few weeks to get acquainted and maybe I'll be up to playing with a couple of you guys.
AOEII is awesome, but i might join you if i ever manage to get some money and buy it.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Unfortunately, Sins has caused me to suffer from claustrophobia any time I play an RTS game where I don't have free control of the camera and can't zoom out from seeing one tiny little strike craft to seeing the whole damn universe.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:30 pm

This is an RTS game? and all this time i thought it was a FP game. where blow everyone up like a blowck.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:34 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
This is an RTS game? and all this time i thought it was a FP game. where blow everyone up like a blowck.

It's an RT4X game.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:18 pm

I find large empires to be.....annoying. I almost started to tear up with joy when I started killing my planets...
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
I find large empires to be.....annoying. I almost started to tear up with joy when I started killing my planets...

Yeah the whole not having to worry about your planets anymore sounds fun. Although in a player vs player game you should never scuttle your own planets unless you're about to lose it anyways.
Capture and scuttle enemy planets instead.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Yeah the whole not having to worry about your planets anymore sounds fun. Although in a player vs player game you should never scuttle your own planets unless you're about to lose it anyways.
Capture and scuttle enemy planets instead.

yeah, I try to avoid that, I just don't care about defending them anymore...although in a PvP game I doubt that would matter once you have a maxed-out fleet and you start to eat their worlds.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm

So is anyone going to play Rebellion tonight or am I making a Mass Effect / Sins comic?Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Norman11
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Cockatielapprove
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Figured you would.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Pat Best wrote:
...or am I making a Mass Effect / Sins comic?
Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Alec10
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Alright, I'll either actually work on it and have it done possibly by next week or do absolutely nothing at all for the next week but enjoy sitting on my ass since I'm on vacation.

Hint hint: the Advent will obviously be in it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Will rapeface Shepard be featured in this as well?

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Shepardrapeface
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
Will rapeface Shepard be featured in this as well?

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Shepardrapeface

No, I will be featuring my own Shepard in it.

...that would be the one without a rape face.

Btw, I ran into enemies everywhere.

I spend the next half hour listening to it because combat is just so damn atrocious I couldn't get past them.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:59 pm

ME1 is the best ME.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm playing SoaSE tonight, PM me to set up a game. I am presently playing in a 20 star system map, and I'm just about to wrap it up.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
I'm playing SoaSE tonight, PM me to set up a game. I am presently playing in a 20 star system map, and I'm just about to wrap it up.

Figures...
I've been waiting all afternoon for someone to play with and now that I've given up and started a movie, you announce you are available.

You planned this all along, didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Figures...
I've been waiting all afternoon for someone to play with and now that I've given up and started a movie, you announce you are available.

I said earlier that I wanted to play...but if you're doing something it's fine, not exactly an urgent need.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Sins, a 'not exactly an urgent need.' !!??!?

HERESY!

ARREST THIS BLASPHEMER!
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
Sins, a 'not exactly an urgent need.' !!??!?

HERESY!

ARREST THIS BLASPHEMER!

Arrest?

KILL ON SIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
Sins, 'not exactly an urgent need.' !?!?

HERESY!

ARREST THIS BLASPHEMER!
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

Figures...

I said earlier that I wanted to play...but if you're doing something it's fine, not exactly an urgent need.

20 minutes after you said you wanted to play I answered that I wanted to play too, after a shower.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:37 pm

So I hit the quote button instead of the edit one.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Sir Tielton wrote:
So I hit the quote button instead of the edit one.

Mad

I noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )   Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 ) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins of a Solar Empire ( and a bit of ME3 )
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: