Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)

Go down 
+7
Tiel+
The Schmetterling
Grand Imperial Thunder
superninjakiwi
Avenger_7
Last_Jedi_Standing
Happyman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Happyman wrote:
my eyes just died, that thing is just to showy for me.
Agreed. I don't like it.
Really. I want to destroy the other ships not prance around them.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't really know what it is that I'm looking at, but it sher is purdy...
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:48 pm

But you do have to agree, it is a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

Location : Either the bathroom or my rolly chair, wherever a computer or smartphone is baisically

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:47 am

I still wouldnt say masterpieces, but it is definitley detailed. (cough, cough, on the over side, cough, cough)

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:44 am

Happyman wrote:
I still wouldnt say masterpieces, but it is definitley detailed. (cough, cough, on the over side, cough, cough)

Seriously.

Eh, whatever. If you don't really like it, I'm fine with that. But, add more detail to your juggernaut!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:34 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Your ship is looking nice, but add more depth to it. Like making vents or small port-holes. Maybe even some guns and a few fighters!

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Examples (from the voxelbox's "Deep Space")

Spoiler:

Those ships are awesome. Almost as awesome as this one:

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 20120519220237
Back to top Go down
Happyman
Happyman

Location : Either the bathroom or my rolly chair, wherever a computer or smartphone is baisically

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:50 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Your ship is looking nice, but add more depth to it. Like making vents or small port-holes. Maybe even some guns and a few fighters!

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Spoiler:

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 20120519220237

I like the ship man I really do, but would you mind keeping the place to showcase your work somewhere else besides the place that I'm trying to get my ship to look almost as awesome as that.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

Happyman wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I like the ship man I really do, but would you mind keeping the place to showcase your work somewhere else besides the place that I'm trying to get my ship to look almost as awesome as that.

The first rule of project Futurecraft is that you do not make demands of Mackeroth.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:36 am

I hate to say, but there are ships much nice than the ones I chose for the example.....

(see also: http://www.voxelwiki.com/minecraft/Gallium_Shipyard and http://www.voxelwiki.com/minecraft/Celtel_Orbital_Station )

Last edited by blockman42 on Sun May 20, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:19 am

Happyman wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I may be extremely arrogant, but I have the skill to back it up with. This way, it's funny for me. If I was arrogant and yet hopeless, than it would be funny for you. I don't want that.

Now, who said that there are ships that are a lot better out there? I would like to see some of them.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:35 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Happyman wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I may be extremely arrogant, but I have the skill to back it up with. This way, it's funny for me. If I was arrogant and yet hopeless, than it would be funny for you. I don't want that.

Now, who said that there are ships that are a lot better out there? I would like to see some of them.
Be that as it may, posting a picture of your own ship in someone else's thread and saying it's better than theirs is and incredibly rude thing to do.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:24 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Happyman wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Be that as it may, posting a picture of your own ship in someone else's thread and saying it's better than theirs is and incredibly rude thing to do.

Are you talking to me or mack?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:44 am

blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Happyman wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Sir Tielton wrote:
blockman42 wrote:

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Are you talking to me or mack?
Mackeroth.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Add more detail, and definitely a spot color, like blue. But don't use wool, cause then Macker*coughcough* i mean Caractacus, doesn't like wool.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:37 pm

Never use wool. EVER
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:17 am

I don't mind wool if it's used well. But I would prefer if you use another material.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:28 am

Martin Luther King, Jr. wrote:
I don't mind wool if it's used well. But I would prefer if you use another material.

I sorta meant on the outside, unless in application of a flag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)   An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unfinished light juggernaught ship by a new player ( with pictures)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2