Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Space... the Final Frontier...

Go down 
+9
Avenger_7
Last_Jedi_Standing
Potato
Laserbilly
Keon
Pat Best
Tiel+
Iv121
Shiva
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:08 am

Quote :
The only thing i heard out of your post was AMERICA(dont ask how as i am not aware).

I'm Canadian thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:49 am

Pat Best wrote:
Why...why... out of all the ships of all sci-fi franchises of the entire world, why pick the Enterprise?

Because it's so famous. It just proves that technology is shaped by science fiction.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:58 am

....I-I think i actually believe he will...........make gen 1 happen when gen4 is supposed to.
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:29 am

Hey, if we have the enterprise, we have the borg. And I would much rather have no enterprise and no borg, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:36 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Why...why... out of all the ships of all sci-fi franchises of the entire world, why pick the Enterprise?

Because it's so famous. It just proves that technology is shaped by science fiction.

It's no more famous than any Star Wars ship and simply assuming it's famous around the world is not a reason to build it.
Just because Star Trek is popular in america does not mean it's the same in other countries. Hell, asian countries probably don't even know what it is because they've had some science fiction anime 10x more awesome to watch during their childhoods.

Because, you know, the world is comprised of more than just america.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 11:51 am

[sarcastic]no. only amarica. the rest is barbarians[/sarcastic]
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:01 am

I do believe I'll lock this thread, because it's devolved from "Hey, this guy had a REALLY cool idea! Y'know, one that might get humanity into SPACE! I don't care how the damned ship looks or who builds it, but damned if this isn't a WONDERFUL idea! It would be AMAZING to have an enormous ship jetting around the solar system, building and exploring and lasing things! And not just one, but many many! That would be AWESOME!!!" to "RAAAAGE WHY THE ENTERPRISE; SYMBOL OF TREK; CANADAAA, F*** YEAH; AMERICA ISN'T THE ONLY COUNTRY ON EARTH (we realize this, dips***s. we try to help clean up the rest of the world's messes often enough at the cost of our own blood, money and oil)!"

Seriously, it's bulls***like this that makes me really question the value of the human race as a whole. I really don't think we deserve to clutter up the cosmos with pieces of crap like ourselves.

Grow the f*** up.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:19 am

Shivedit: Remember who you're messing with.

JEDIT: What did he say? Also, you've all copied my 'Jedit', and it doesn't work for you.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:25 am

Fixed that for you.

Congratulations, you've succeeded in pissing me off, people. It doesn't happen often, and it's not pretty when it does. I am the most mild-mannered person, usually. Usually.

However, for the next half hour... no.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space... the Final Frontier...   Space... the Final Frontier... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space... the Final Frontier...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2