Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!

Go down 
+16
Commander Error
Grand Imperial Thunder
Avenger_7
Danice123
Last_Jedi_Standing
Cheatmaster
ACH0225
TacticalSheep5
Laserbilly
The Schmetterling
Keon
evilninjakiwi
hyperlite
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
superninjakiwi
Commander Kobialka
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:29 pm

kobalkia or whatever your name is, your signature has failed. you forgot the[/center].
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:39 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
kobalkia or whatever your name is, your signature has failed. you forgot the[/center].
k
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

welcome. also, CANT WAIT FOR A SERVER!!!!! XXXXXDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Would ya care t' let me on dis' ere server *wink* *wink* *nudge* Tunnelthunder.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:07 pm

WL me? Very Happy

skabadobelobelianbolsigiehgijsibop. I'm TheScattmann!
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:40 am

Kobialka I dont want to annoy you but your rules are useless
//set 46 is nice if you are a griefer but you dont have to do you can use //replace 46 (will replace everything except air)and then //replace 0 46(will replace air)
same with tnt just disable tnt with a no Lagg Plugin like PTweaks
//remove (whut the hell is that ???) If it is replacing everything with air you can use //replace 0

//hsphere also nice but useless you can do spheres if you use //sphere (for example) 30 Stone and then //sphere 29 air

I didnt knew about //stack sothx Kobialka but again any rule is useless because you can stack 45 times than choose everything you stacked and just stack it again then it would be 45*45 times bigger which means 2025 blocks if the first thing was 1 block

So just dont make rules they are useless and just make non-girefers sad

other Plugins you could use :
Skylands + with dreamlands(if you sleep you will get into an skyland dimension),bspace (spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccceeeeeee)
for protection and sch stuff PreciousStones (called PStones)this will provide an fully configurable protection system wich uses blocks
everytime nice :MobDisguise (obvious),ender crystalizer (create the things on the obsidian turrets in the end),Falsebook (if you are too lazy to use redstone you can do lifts,bridges,Gates and so on.)

PS: you can make everything undone with //regen just select the area and then it will be like nothing happened

PPS: I you want plugins for survival mode just ask me (I also know how to use pex)
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:34 am

idiot, noone wants greifers. that is why we make them sad.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:45 am

the only mod i want besides redpower is EE, so i can make a gale ring and fly in survival.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:05 pm

EE ?
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Equivilant exchange.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:31 pm

oh.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:54 pm

whitelist plz! IGN: lordjacob1
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:12 am

Cool3306 wrote:
//set 46 is nice if you are a griefer but you dont have to do you can use //replace 46 (will replace everything except air)and then //replace 0 46(will replace air)
//remove (whut the hell is that ???) If it is replacing everything with air you can use //replace 0

//hsphere also nice but useless you can do spheres if you use //sphere (for example) 30 Stone and then //sphere 29 air

I didnt knew about //stack sothx Kobialka but again any rule is useless because you can stack 45 times than choose everything you stacked and just stack it again then it would be 45*45 times bigger which means 2025 blocks if the first thing was 1 block

Skylands + with dreamlands(if you sleep you will get into an skyland dimension),bspace (spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccceeeeeee)
for protection and sch stuff PreciousStones (called PStones)this will provide an fully configurable protection system wich uses blocks
everytime nice :MobDisguise (obvious),ender crystalizer (create the things on the obsidian turrets in the end),Falsebook (if you are too lazy to use redstone you can do lifts,bridges,Gates and so on.)

PS: you can make everything undone with //regen just select the area and then it will be like nothing happened

PPS: I you want plugins for survival mode just ask me (I also know how to use pex)

Everything you just said confused me except for PTweaks. Added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Now that my Dad is home and knows how to do this kind of stuff, ther WILL be a TEC Industrial Server. It will be a flatland creative with Bukkit and the WorldEdit, and NPC plugin. Mackeroth would be an immediate OP and I would add OP's as needed. The server will be up within 4 weeks. (It's dangerous on my part to say 3) The server will be up 24/7 and crashes will be seen within 10 minutes by me any time during the day. Not night. Thats when people like me sleep. The longest it will be down ever is 2 days (sorry) This is because I usually do not get on on Saturday and I never get on on Sunday for religious reasons. While we wait for the server to be created, put your applications here! When it is fully ready, I will make a BIG deal out of it. There will be world edit RESTRICTIONS however. I will not let you do the following:

/remove (NO)

/set 46 (NO)

/set tnt (NO)

/hsphere (this is to prevent people making HUGE spheres. )

/stack 46+ (You may stack anything 45 long and below)

Special permissions cuz i am nice:

I will let you alter the time and weather. Very Happy

Plugins:

World Edit

NPC's

Redpower

MAYBE VoxelSniper (I will be the only one with voxel sniper permissions)

PTweaks

Suggestions?

ADMINS

Spoiler:

ALREADY WHITELISTED:

Spoiler:

So, may I join on up?

My forum and IGN are the same. Khmac

(Oh, by the way, what's the IP?)
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:36 pm

[quote="Kobialka"]
Cool3306 wrote:

Everything you just said confused me except for PTweaks. Added.[/quote]

The Rules are useless and everything you Want To remove can Be Done with 2commands
Not confusing Anymore ?
If you Search Plugins send me an Private Message i will Give you The Links Cause my english is awfull (I am sorry for that)
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Unfortunately cool is right about the permissions, they are more likely to be annoying than to actually help. If I were you I would just get an admin plugin with 'big brother' functionality, like CraftBukkit Essentials.

Also, I would like I apply, my IGN is the same as my forum name.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:05 pm

When are you opening the Server Kobialka ?
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:34 pm

Whitelist me (tehPwnzor7306)
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:36 am

I believe this thread is dead.
Sorry for the Necropost but someone has to stop this discussion
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 am

Dummkopf!! You RESTARTED the conversation!
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

I Love my New pic it it is Even reliable in answering your posts.

Wait I Explain it again An Admin has To Close this post
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Couldn't you have PM'd an admin instead of necroposting?
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Look at My Pic
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:35 pm

I see it. I also don't care.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:44 pm

TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Gtfo
Better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!   TEC Industrial server Applications Updated! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEC Industrial server Applications Updated!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next