Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

EVE ship size comparisons

Go down 
+4
TacticalSheep5
superninjakiwi
Son of Wolves
Commander Kobialka
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:
HOW? That could be really useful.

It could be useful. However, we will have to gather all resources manually, not using creative mode, or inventory edits.

voxel sniper is a terrain editor. If he makes a ship with it... it will look like a butt load of terrain XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:51 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Son of Wolves wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

It could be useful. However, we will have to gather all resources manually, not using creative mode, or inventory edits.

And it is not like everyone else at this point is doing exactly what I am doing....

Once we have the mining capabilities, I will glad mine the ore for the Banhammer.

And anyway, the Banhammer isn't the largest ship, just the most power war-ship in the fleet (probably). We still have the city-ship, which is 3km (well, I haven't measured it yet, it is not exact) in diameter, which is the dock for the Banhammer (as well as quite a few smaller ships).

What 3 km. ship?

Yes. It is the going to be the center of the Futurecraft Empire. A mobile capital city...
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

voxel sniper is a terrain editor. If he makes a ship with it... it will look like a butt load of terrain XD

Do you even know what voxel sniper IS?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Son of Wolves wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Fail?

Voxel Sniper can be used for terrain, but it can also be used for building, like World Edit.
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Son of Wolves wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

Fail?

Voxel Sniper can be used for terrain, but it can also be used for building, like World Edit.

Thank you Mackeroth, at least someone actually knows what they are talking about (most of the time).
Back to top Go down
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Son of Wolves wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

And it is not like everyone else at this point is doing exactly what I am doing....

Once we have the mining capabilities, I will glad mine the ore for the Banhammer.

And anyway, the Banhammer isn't the largest ship, just the most power war-ship in the fleet (probably). We still have the city-ship, which is 3km (well, I haven't measured it yet, it is not exact) in diameter, which is the dock for the Banhammer (as well as quite a few smaller ships).

What 3 km. ship?

Yes. It is the going to be the center of the Futurecraft Empire. A mobile capital city...

Like Atlantis? Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:10 am

oFTWoHMANoFTWo wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Son of Wolves wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Keon wrote:

What 3 km. ship?

Like Atlantis? Just wondering...

The design was based of Atlantis. However, my version has an order 3 rotational symmetry (or at least it does now, it won't after I change one of the piers into a dock for the Banhammer). Anyway, I personal prefer my version, as it is symmetrical, isn't as thick, provides a lot of docking space (so it makes a great carrier), and is designed by me. (of course).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVE ship size comparisons   EVE ship size comparisons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVE ship size comparisons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: