Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Imperial Languages

Go down 
+4
Keon
Pat Best
The Schmetterling
Son of Wolves
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:38 am

What type of language will the people in your empire speak? Is it a language already in use nowadays or is it a made up one (because your empire is far far away from earth)? For example The Lost Legion of Time (my empire) uses Esperanto as the main language, while the top officers also know a language that is extremely similar to modern day Welsh. Some books are still written in Latin and famous quotes are still said in it but it passed out of common use hundreds of thousands of years before my Legion made our intra dimensional jump.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 am

Well, in the textures for the mod I've done so far, any writing is in Ancient.

Mostly because it is easily written in low-resolution situations, and it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am

English.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 am

Quenya.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Son of Wolves wrote:
What type of language will the people in your empire speak? Is it a language already in use nowadays or is it a made up one (because your empire is far far away from earth)? For example The Lost Legion of Time (my empire) uses Esperanto as the main language, while the top officers also know a language that is extremely similar to modern day Welsh. Some books are still written in Latin and famous quotes are still said in it but it passed out of common use hundreds of thousands of years before my Legion made our intra dimensional jump.

WE SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF GODS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Tiel+
Tiel+

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Son of Wolves wrote:
before my Legion...

Cool
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Keon wrote:
Quenya.

What is Quenya?
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Son of Wolves wrote:

WE SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF GODS.

BE ON TOPIC!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Rooah
Back to top Go down
Son of Wolves
Recruit
Recruit
Son of Wolves

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:37 pm

Instead of typing random nonsensical words can peopls please at least say "my empire speaks (insert language name here)". Or you could give us what your language is composed of, why your empire speaks it, the history of it, etc. Please do not just go on here and post one

Word.

If you want to post here please contribute, at least slightly, to the topic. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Son of Wolves wrote:
Keon wrote:
Quenya.

What is Quenya?

A dialect of elvish in Lord of the Rings.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 pm

My people speak Megrethain primarily. Intrestingly enough, it is exactly the same as english. The letters are completely different though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Imperial Languages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Languages   Imperial Languages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Languages
Page 1 of 1