Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Stargate Class Ships

Go down 
+5
Pat Best
Dux Tell31
Commander Error
The Schmetterling
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

Stargate Class Ships Empty
PostSubject: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I have been thinking quite lately about all the ship types. Many of them are amazing but none of them captured my eye like the ships I always saw in the Stargate series. So I decided that I wanted to start a ship class all about Stargate ships.
I wanted the list to include many of the ships that were in the series. I have made some of these ships but I am not only helping build these but i am asking for help from anyone who is willing. This is a big project for me and I will spend as much time as possible on it. I cannot work on all of the ships do to homework and family matters. If you want to help just say so in the reply. These are all the ships i want to build
  • Puddle Jumper +
  • Aurora Class Warship = (The Ancient's Ship)
  • Destiny =
  • Daedalus Class Warship
  • Hive Ship
  • Wraith Cruiser
  • Wraith Dart
  • City Ship (Atlantis)
  • Prometheus
  • Ha'tak
  • Tel'tak

Also is anyone willing to help me with Atlantis? If so just tell me what job you want on the Build.
the Jobs are as follows
  • Exterior
  • Redstone
  • Weapons
  • Interior

(Any ship with a + is done and any ship with a = is being worked on or is being started) By the way the Download will be posted soon for anyone who wants it.

SHIPS I HAVE BUILT/BUILDING

Puddle Jumper
Spoiler:
The puddle jumper comes with a few amazing things. It has 2 thrusters that allow it to achieve sub light speeds. It has drones inside it that can only be fired by someone with the ancient genes. The ship itself can be flown through a stargate making it very handy in combat situations. On the inside it has a few benches, chairs, and a DHD. It has a carrying capacity of 10+ people, 4 in the front and 6 in the back. It has 2 seal-able bay doors for those sticky situations. It is about 20-25 blocks long.

First thing I should say, This is a puddle jumper yes but it is not going to be able to fit through the stargate, this is becuase of my ignorance and sizing issues. I know this is not following the atlantean design. I have though, made another Puddle Jumper and it is able to fit though the Gate. This Puddle Jumper can only hold about 6 people and is able to fit inside the Aurora Class vehicle and is also able to obtain sub light speeds.
So here is the Gate Puddle Jumper
Spoiler:

Also here is the other puddle Jumpers
Spoiler:
Stargate Class Ships 2012-018

Stargate Class Ships 2012-022

Stargate Class Ships 2012-024

Light Grey

Stargate Class Ships 2012-026

Stargate Class Ships 2012-029

Stargate Class Ships 2012-028

About a week ago i started on the Aurora Class Vehicle and like the puddle jumper tell me if it the wrong color or any way[s] i could improve it (such as any change in blocks, looks, Colors mainly). As of right now 4/21/12 here is the progress. '
Aurora Class Vehicle

Spoiler:

I just started Destiny today and i really hauled Ass on it so it is only semi ok.
Destiny (Partially)
Spoiler:

Last edited by oFTWoHMANoFTWo on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 1.7)
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:39 pm

The puddle jumper is not green. It is grey.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
The puddle jumper is not green. It is grey.

Sorry doc- it IS green. The Atlantean ones, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:30 am

Alert: These same ships already in creation by TELLrim Inc.

Please remove or face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:23 pm

All puddle jumpers are atlantean because only the atlanteans knew how to build them. And no, they are not green, they are all metallic grey. I think your TV needs a color check.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 pm

tell31 wrote:

or you could just join TELLrim (by the way I'M WORKING ON THE DESTINY. But I guess you could help me)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 pm

tell wrote:
tell31 wrote:

or you could just join TELLrim (by the way I'M WORKING ON THE DESTINY)
Nooo... He will build whatever he wants, however he wants, without interference.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
tell wrote:
tell31 wrote:

Nooo... He will build whatever he wants, however he wants, without interference.

YOU seem to interfere with quite a few things on MY end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Kobialka wrote:
tell wrote:
tell31 wrote:

I have replied to the TELLrim thread 3 times, and none of them had any criticism or interference in them, unless you count suggesting that you build an Interdictor. I have, however, told you not to make useless, random posts and topics. I stand by that. The uselessness is annoying. This is worse. Even if you are joking, you should never tell someone (s)he can't build something just because you are building it too.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 am

Kobialka wrote:
tell wrote:
tell31 wrote:

I have replied to the TELLrim thread 3 times, and none of them had any criticism or interference in them, unless you count suggesting that you build an Interdictor. I have, however, told you not to make useless, random posts and topics. I stand by that. The uselessness is annoying. This is worse. Even if you are joking, you should never tell someone (s)he can't build something just because you are building it too.

I'm siding with you on this one. Just learn to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey thanks for the Input guys, Especially you Mackeroth, I am a little color blind so tell me if they come out right. Also, Im sure the Alterans were nice enough to let you choose your puddle jumper color (hopefully) so i will make 2 more colors to see how they look.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 am

Colour blindness I can accept. Bad designing I cannot.

Anyway, the Gate has a diameter of 6 meters, so the puddle jumpers need to fit through that.

Besides that, they look good.

Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

Ya thats a Great replica. cheers
Back to top Go down
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:50 pm

tell31 wrote:
Ya thats a Great replica. cheers

Thanks I based it off of my Cousins design.
Back to top Go down
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: 6 meters?   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Colour blindness I can accept. Bad designing I cannot.

Anyway, the Gate has a diameter of 6 meters, so the puddle jumpers need to fit through that.

Besides that, they look good.

6 meters being 6 blocks correct?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Correct.
Back to top Go down
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:30 am

Keon wrote:
Correct.
That is gonna be a sehr gross problem.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm

oFTWoHMANoFTWo wrote:
Hey thanks for the Input guys, Especially you Mackeroth, I am a little color blind so tell me if they come out right. Also, Im sure the Alterans were nice enough to let you choose your puddle jumper color (hopefully) so i will make 2 more colors to see how they look.

Colorblind is something that i can NEVER IMAGINE BEING cuz ive never experienced it. DONT HURT MY BRAIN. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
oFTWoHMANoFTWo
oFTWoHMANoFTWo

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

Kobialka wrote:
oFTWoHMANoFTWo wrote:

Colorblind is something that i can NEVER IMAGINE BEING cuz ive never experienced it. DONT HURT MY BRAIN. lol.

ITS not that bad because its only certain colors and they're not just black or white I see them as different colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Class Ships   Stargate Class Ships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargate Class Ships
Page 1 of 1