Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Tornado (made by block)

Go down 
+11
xanex21
Iv121
Dux Tell31
Pat Best
ACH0225
The Schmetterling
GLaDOS
Commander Error
Potato
Tiel+
blockman42
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:52 pm

I am afraid that is already done...........
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I am afraid that is already done...........

which ship?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:46 am

More like the mothership in Homeworld (I mean it's EXACTLY it )
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:15 am

Must belong to sea faring space aliens. Home planet just a ball of water. That would be kinda of cool, planet entirely made out of water in future craft.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:28 am

That's called "gas giant" ... It has a liquid core though due to high pressure I think.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 am

ACH0225 wrote:
A bunch. Right here.https://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t109-mackeroth-s-construction-log

Those ships are old news. My latest ships are much cooler. Although, I find I have difficulty getting the basic shape of my new ships right, which is the problem Pat had when design his ships.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 am

Also, I have just one word of design advice: your ships are well designed, but there is too much lapis lazuli on the lower fin. Fix that, properly, and your ship will be included in the official naval fleet, as a command vessel, specifically your command vessel.

And yes, you should feel flattered.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
Also, I have just one word of design advice: your ships are well designed, but there is too much lapis lazuli on the lower fin. Fix that, properly, and your ship will be included in the official naval fleet, as a command vessel, specifically your command vessel.

well I kind of am flattered, listen when we are both on I can fix that part...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 am

Iv121 wrote:
That's called "gas giant" ... It has a liquid core though due to high pressure I think.

Sort of. The pressure in gas giants gradually increases, meaning that there is no "surface" as such, but rather the atmosphere gets denser and denser until it is no longer a gas, but a liquid (at this stage, one near evaporation). As you continue through the core, the pressure continues to increase, and the liquid becomes denser until it is no longer a liquid, but a sludge, and from a sludge to a muck, and from a muck into a solid.

The core of Jupiter is actually solid hydrogen!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry Block. My Frigate is on it's way to... take it apart... Under Kobialka Shipyards law... Every ship must be able to fit through my jump gate. You ship is taller than the jump gate. (100 blocks) I'm not the bad guy, the law is. I can't go against the law. I'm sorry, friend but you are hopeless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:

The Official Naval Fleet? When this plugin comes out I'ma make my own server and replace the ship schematics with MY ship schematics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Sorry Block. My Frigate is on it's way to... take it apart... Under Kobialka Shipyards law... Every ship must be able to fit through my jump gate. You ship is taller than the jump gate. (100 blocks) I'm not the bad guy, the law is. I can't go against the law. I'm sorry, friend but you are hopeless.

who says I have to follow you ship standards?
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

The Official Naval Fleet? When this plugin comes out I'ma make my own server and replace the ship schematics with MY ship schematics. Very Happy

Have fun in your own little world, before my fleet comes and destroys ever single ship! Then I will use the remains as scrap metal...
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Have fun in your own little world, before my fleet comes and destroys ever single ship! Then I will use the remains as scrap metal...

Have fun playing with you little toys before I come in and crush you with the Banhammer.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Have fun playing with you little toys before I come in and crush you with the Banhammer.

I thought we were allies?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

The issue isn't what you think. It's what Mackeroth thinks. tongue
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Ain't that true
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 am

blockman42 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Ain't that true

We are allies. I'm just proving the point that if factions bicker, then there will be no factions left.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 am

Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Ain't that true

We are allies. I'm just proving the point that if factions bicker, then there will be no factions left.

Unless a few factions unite and destroy all of the other lone factions. The United factions could rule the galaxy (or the universe) Smile
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:28 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Ain't that true

Unless a few factions unite and destroy all of the other lone factions. The United factions could rule the galaxy (or the universe) Smile

or people get sick of mackeroth derping around in their faction and make there own MMS XD
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:57 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Ain't that true

or people get sick of mackeroth derping around in their faction and make there own MMS XD

More or less
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

blockman42 wrote:
CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Lord Mackeroth wrote:

Ain't that true

More or less

I'm hoping people create their own factions, so I have something to battle against.

And for the record, I do not "derp".
Back to top Go down
TacticalSheep5
TacticalSheep5

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:24 pm

blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

It's galactic law.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:40 pm

TacticalSheep5 wrote:
blockman42 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

It's galactic law.
Good luck with that. [/sarcasm]

Look. You and Kobialka both. You're annoying. Please stop. Kobialka seems to have lost his ability to control his urge to post, and the last thing he needs is someone else encouraging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tornado (made by block)   The Tornado (made by block) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tornado (made by block)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next