Posts : 488
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 26
|Subject: Rules! Read this BEFORE posting! Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:04 am|| |
No deliberately antagonizing other forum users. This includes everything from minor insults to simply being very critical. Penalty: 1 Warning Point.
No deliberately seriously antagonizing other forum users. This includes serious insults and posting for no reason other than ripping on someone else. This also includes minor antagonism that seems to be directed at one member repeatedly. Penalty: 2 Warning Points.
No cursing. That means the 7 Dirty Words. If any of those words appears in a post, it will be edited out by a moderator. Penalty: 1 Warning Point.
No necroposting. Necroposting is posting in a thread that has not had replies in two weeks or more. There is one exception to this rule: It is acceptable to post in your own ship thread no matter how long it has been dead. Penalty: 1 Warning Point.
No off-topic that’s not in the Off-Topic Area. This includes posting threads that do not belong in that subforum and derailing threads that are in the correct place. Off-topic posts and threads will either be deleted or moved to the proper place. Penalty: 1 Warning Point.
No spamming posts. Everyone can see how many posts you make in a day. If it’s an unusually large number, a moderator will look at your recent posts to see if you have been spamming to get your post count up. If you have, the posts will be deleted. Penalty: 2 Warning Points.
No posting pornographic material in any form. This is a no-brainer, and it will get you permanently banned immediately. Penalty: 10 Warning Points.
Do not create alternate accounts. If an account is suspected to be an alt, it will be examined. If it is found to be an alt, the account will be permanently banned and the original account will receive 3 Warning Points.
Last edited by Shiva on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.
|Subject: Re: Rules! Read this BEFORE posting! Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 pm|| |
- Shiva wrote:
- Hey everyone, 'tis Shiva. If you're reading this, welcome to the Futurecraft Forums! A few ground rules.
1. No Flaming! None, at all, ever! I will never hesitate to use my almighty Admin-strength Banhammer.
2. No Trolling! Same as above.
3. Be respectful of other members. Don't insult or otherwise harass another member. We're all equals here (except for Mods and Admins! In which case, insulting or harassing one of us has the DEFINITE potential to get you smashed with a banhammer!)
4. This place is an exchange of ideas - so let the topic flow freely, to a point; try not to derail threads. Even the dumbest (related) ideas sometimes have one great part which can be incorporated elsewhere.
5. No spamming useless posts - Memes, one-word replies that have no value whatsoever, etc., < there will be punishment>
6. No necroposting <what we consider necroposting>, < there will be MORE punishment>
7. No curse words - They will be redacted and the user placed on an internal warn list. If we have to warn you 5 times, you're permabanned.
8. No pornographic material - Come on, seriously guys? I should NOT have to hear about idiots posting this stuff! You should know better. 3 strikes and you're out rule on this.
9. No gory, uber-violent material (graphic depictions of torture, dismemberment, realistic/non-Hollywood death (includes certain horror movies, i.e., SAW), rape, etc.) - A no-brainer. Don't post it if you wouldn't show it to your kid or your grandparents. 3 strike rule.
Basically, act like an adult. Other than that, have fun, and enjoy the events as the mod unfolds!
Actually, one strike on porn, starting now.
- fr0stbyte124 wrote:
- You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.
- Mackeroth? wrote:
- Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?