Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.

Go down 
+7
GroundBurg_Coder13
fr0stbyte124
Hierarch Fenway
Shiva
Buggy1997123
The Schmetterling
MonsterTeddy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.   MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am

lol, sorry

as far as I know, the two sequel thing series might have
Back to top Go down
MonsterTeddy
MonsterTeddy

PostSubject: Re: MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.   MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 am

tell31 wrote:
Understood,

Any way, does anypony know what music making software MonsterTeddy uses?

-edit-
Should I try and make some "Star Wars Canntina themed music", because what Sic-Fi doesn't have that?(rhetorical question)

I'm thinking cind of Jazzy right now Very Happy

I use Cockos Reaper, it's a full working DAW, but any software capable of loading VSTi's should suffice, in the end it's mostly personal preferference (and a money issue). And feel very welcome to write some scores, if you have any questions on arrangement and/or mixing feel free to hit me up, i might be able to help.

On a side note, I have a day off today and since I finished pretty much anything else I had to do, and on top of that have some ideas floating around my head right now, I'll try to write something right now. I might post something later on.

-MonsterTeddy

EDIT: Here it is, the new song, as promised. I might even do another one today: The Hero's Death
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/sounds-for-futurecraft
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.   MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:28 am

MonsterTeddy wrote:

Here it is, the new song, as promised. I might even do another one today: The Hero's Death
I like it, along with all of your other works. They are very high quality, I just wander how these will play in minecraft. In example at random like the minecraft music or keyed by specific events or both If you or someone else find the time to answer this I would be most grateful.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.   MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:55 am

We can set up context cues for when various soundtracks would be applicable. Same goes for environmental sounds.
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.   MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:59 am

You should try taking a look at Star Sonata's style(preferably Client 2's style, but the original's is nice too). Its very space-y, has a lot of variability for different "moods"(upbeat, fast paced, slow(im horrible at thinking of moods)), and repeats INCREDIBLY well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.   MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MonsterTeddy's Musical Devlog.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3