Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Mackeroth does not approve.

Go down 
+13
Soul of Jack
Grand Imperial Thunder
Red Fang
Last_Jedi_Standing
Cool3303
Iv121
Potato
Laibach
Beaner
Pat Best
GLaDOS
Keon
The Schmetterling
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Hey, this is off topic.

MACKEROTH DOES NOT APPROVE!!!

Xanex, you were sent a PM about the ban, I just think you couldn't read it because you were... well... banned.

Also, by calling us juvenile you are only proving yourself to be juvenile yourself. Its like with politicians, they can act really immature at times, but you certainly wouldn't go up to one and call them that, because the repercussions would be... unsavory.

Now, Erictrimble was the one who banned you, and he did so without the consent of the rest of us. I will PM you the entire discussion if you would like to see it.
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Hey, this is off topic.

Xanex, you were sent a PM about the ban, I just think you couldn't read it because you were... well... banned.

Also, by calling us juvenile you are only proving yourself to be juvenile yourself. Its like with politicians, they can act really immature at times, but you certainly wouldn't go up to one and call them that, because the repercussions would be... unsavory.

Now, Erictrimble was the one who banned you, and he did so without the consent of the rest of us. I will PM you the entire discussion if you would like to see it.

Now class, please read the print above in bold. I have a question for you, does our Doctor here aprove of anything, anything at all? -People Raise Hands and stuff- Yes Billy?
No, Professor Khmac, I don't think Mackeroth aproves of anything. Well... except for blowing up planets.

Does anyone agree with that? If you disagree... well too bad Razz (Unless your Mackeroth or an angry Daubentonia Madagascariensis, then I'm screwed)

Last edited by Khmac on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xanex21

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Hey, this is off topic.

I'm calling whoever created the post juvenile because its saying like "WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE". And if you feel that way then delete my account and all my ideas, because i don't want to be part something that does not want me here. Another reason why its juvenile is because you guys lock the topic, so i don't have chance explain why i reacted the way i did. Also there is nothing political about my statement or me being immature, because i wouldn't posted something like that in the first place. I would send people PM's about there behavior (BEFORE) banning them .( yeah, I know you mention this.).

As for the discussion about my ban , i don't care to see it, send it to me if you want.

Im done explaining my self.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
I am a mistake? as in my parents didn't want me?...

XD

You made me spit water all over my keyboard. IN THE NAME OF THOR, I SUMMON A BANHAMMER.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

A thread about not being off topic going off topic... That's a perfect example of irony.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 pm

OR IS IT???
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm

CoalMiningAlchemist wrote:
OR IS IT???

Exactly my point.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth does not approve.   Mackeroth does not approve. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mackeroth does not approve.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3