Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Of Gods and Men

Go down 
+7
Luna
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
Lightspeed
Hierarch Fenway
ACH0225
Tau
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Jack moves behind the War Form. Shouting at the disciples in front of him he said

"Put the weapons down! I'm not trying to hurt you." Half to himself he added "Not right now anyway."
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Error where did you get a headset? Only Ur people have headsets, everyone else just has an earpiece.

IC: Sana saw watched as the Quet disciple fell and quickly turned around. The Xm disciples were probably out of danger, but safety for her and her fellow Long Man follower was most likely in the opposite direction, away from the people that were so keen on killing. She turned and ran, cutting through circle, past the Ersu disciples, toward the Amlia followers, her younger companion close behind.

Between her strides, she felt the vibration increase. She instinctively moved closer to the wall, between the Amlia and Ersu disciples.

The moon is full.

The vibration is noticable now. The ring glow of the gravel begins to constrict, spreading towards the center. Some pebbles are disturbed by the shake and begin to move into the middle of the arena, following the glow. When the light closes, more of the gravel is drawn toward the middle. Streams of the arena floor snake to the growing mound at the center. One of the Optus disciples follows the stones, thinking that they could be revealing some kind of prize.

The mound continues to grow as it gains substance. When it is about fifteen meters high, it is suddenly compressed down, sending out a shockwave that radiates outward. The Optus follower, now more than halfway to the center, is thrown off of his feet.

Parts of the pile of gravel lift from the floor. Globular figures slowly emerge, glowing white gravel cascading down their bodies like water. There are two colossi, each four meters tall, surrounded by ten man-sized creatures. One of the smaller ones walks toward the fallen Optus disciple, who attempts to rise to his feet but stumbles and falls again. It presses its gravel leg stub onto the disciple's chest and ends him with a swift downward blow.

One colossus lifts its arm toward the Ur followers. It and five of the smaller gravel conglomerations begin to move toward them. The other six kneel in the center of the arena.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:01 am

Some what in character: Blah blah blah all player characters in a dome made out of me, blah blah blah portal london.

((OOC: Map. https://i.imgur.com/ZfOCXpG.png ))

Last edited by Solar112 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:16 am

********************************************************************************
Solar gets a cookie for making picture, and correctly matching it to the orientation it was in my imagination.
********************************************************************************

Unfortunately, the portals will only take the disciples to another part of the arena.

Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 am

Sarah watched in awe as the creatures rose. "This must be a test or something..." she told everyone around her. "I'll be back here if anyone needs me," she looked at the towering behemoths. "Disciple of Amlia," She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 am

OOC: Wrong picture. That was daynel's. Mine is now in it's place. And again: https://i.imgur.com/ZfOCXpG.png here.

-snip-

Last edited by Solar112 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:31 am

James was now pretty sure that what they were doing in the arena had something to do with fighting.
He could probably use his tentacle powers to keep himself safe, but that would kill or at least terrify the other disciples, except maybe the other disciple of XM.
Maybe he should indeed try to open a portal to somewhere else. London is a nice place, after all.
He opened the portal, and stepped inside. The portal closed behind him, and he started walking.
It was a very short walk. "Strange," He thought, "I'd've thought it'd take more time to get to London."
He exited the portal and found himself just about 20 meters away from the fighting disciples of Lokt and Quet.
"Shit."
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:41 am

"Eh, it seems you all can hear me with my headset?", Ivan said.
"Erm, big metal guy, whatever your name is, what is actually going on outside that bell jar of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:58 am

"Let's see here. A disciple of Amlia is confronting 2 giant gravel things. 5 smaller gravel things are attacking a disciple, Another 5 are just standing there near the 2 giant things. An Xm disciple just appeared over there. Can I get the other Xm disciple to go retrieve him?" Spoke Alex in a rather hastened tone. "by the way my name is Alexander, but you can call me Alex. Everyone does." Deciding to experiment, Alex extended a large metal spike from the dome he created and swatted at the smaller gravel things.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:02 am

"I assume the term 'giant gravel thing' suggests that knives and daggers are gonna be pretty useless?", Ivan said, lowering his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:05 am

"Yeah... I don't think Even I could do much." He said now smashing at the smaller ones with a vaguely frying pan shaped extension.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 am

"Okay, I'll try somehting..."
He pulled his mic closer to his mouth.
"Okay, I assume every disciple in this arena can hear me. Does ANYONE have some piece of equipment or an ability capable of demaging those golem-things?"
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:14 am

James was running away, trying not to make a noise to avoid drawing attention from the fighting disciples.
He heard something in his earpiece.
"Does ANYONE have some piece of equipment or an ability capable of demaging those golem-things?"
It sounded like one of the disciples of Ur.

James looked over to the main group of disciples, or rather the dome which kept them safe.
He thought for a moment. How safe was that dome really? It'd probably be safe from something like, say, a mass of tentacles?
James stopped and looked at the colossi. "Okay, here goes.." he said quietly to himself, and summoned a dark swarm of horrifying tentacles and gaping mouths, pointing towards the colossi in the center.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:48 am

"Hmm... In hindsight I should have gotten out of here when I had the chance." Jack noticed James running up to the colossi and open a tear in time and space. "Ah so he has learned to do that. Might as well help, you good here? Yes? Ok then." He said as he ran out into the open, opening a tear right next to the colossi.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:23 pm

Kyle exclaimed to the other disciples still in the dome with him "So, uhh, I have next to no fucking idea what we need to do. Any one of you got any suggestions as to some sort of strategy? Any damn thing at all?"
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:33 pm

OOC: Where are our Lux players?

The Eldritch horrors come in small number and have only a minor effect. The 4 remaining offensive gravel creatures stand around the dome, well out of Alexander's reach. The dome grows weaker and thinner as time passes.

Sana stood in the darkness, growing uncomfortable in the enclosed space with unfamiliar people. She sensed that danger was increasing. She kneeled and toudhed her hands to the ground. They slowly transformed into large paws with sharpened claws. Her arms and legs grew and ripped her shirt and pants. "My apologies, disciple of Lokt." she said as she took the form of a large wolf. The hamster clung to the fur on her back. She leapt and clawed at the dome, which opened of its own accord, and ran out.

The gravel soldiers were holding white stone pikes toward the dome. Sana skidded on the flooring as she changed direction and bolted toward one of the middle creatures. She swiped its lance aside and jumped at it, clamping her jaws onto its neck. She brought it down as she landed, and jerked her head up. It feebly struggled and began to dissolve.

The other Long Man disciple had followed Sana and had taken the form of a tigress. She was engaging another of the stone creatures, dodging its jabs and reluctantly swiping at it with her claws.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:32 pm

"I can't take it much longer. Someone open a portal to the other side. I have an Idea. Probably a bad one."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Solar112 wrote:
"I can't take it much longer. Someone open a portal to the other side. I have an Idea. Probably a bad one."
Sarah dropped the seed into the ground when no one was looking, she willed it to grow and form to the dome leaving a small exit away from the gravel beasts.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Changing from a dome shape, to a more humanoid one, Alex looked up towards Colossi. In a loud, booming, dominating tone, he yelled "State your name. State the name of the entity that sent you, deity or otherwise. you will answer any and all questions put to you by the disciples."
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Alex receives a blow that knocks him back five meters as an answer.

A golden dais emerges from the middle of the arena, behind the second titan. On the dais is a throne upon which a crystal skeleton sits. The gravel creatures in the ring around the middle take a more defensive stance.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Alex got up then carefully calculated a trajectory for him to throw the spear just to the left of the crystal skeleton. He threw the spear, it going right where he wanted, running towards the Colossi, he jumped right at the last minute twisting then with his blade struck the skull of the skeleton.Figuring it would be useful, he grabbed the skull like a bowling ball, with 2 fingers in the eye sockets, and a thumb in the nose. he also grabbed the spear. Jumping up, over the throne, behind it, then towards the edge of the areana.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Markus dropped to the ground.

Apparently fighting these is proving to be amusing. Let's try something else.

He advanced slowly. Getting within a few meters, he dropped to one knee and sent a pulse of healing power through the ground towards the neares golem...thing.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:53 pm

*He began to run looking at the giant beasts,in his head he could use multiple things to destroy then. His mind began to capture the image of the golem,calculating some trajectories. He used the binoculars to look around,putting the earpiece*

- Disciples,we all need to work together to get out of here! If you guys can buy me some time,i can do something to stop then! But  i need resources! Anyone,lighter? Also,something that could burn nicely! Or maybe tentacles could make one of the giants fall on the skeleton. Or maybe someone can grow some vines to hold then,i dont know!

*He said trying to evade the enemies. He was the disciple of the divine watchmaker,making it easy to assemble a special key for the lock,opening the box*

OOC:
Spoiler:

My disciple;
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 am

OOC: LS I'm assuming you edited the earpiece in some way to be able to send. Also please tell me you didn't make that art yourself.

There are still two giants and six smaller creatures, if the Game Master is counting correctly.

The remaining Optus disciple, Yuri, runs to the group a few moments after Lee requested supplies, giving the guarding golems a wide berth. Panting, he holds out a bucket of water and a lighter and requests payment for his services. After a fair payment of wolf-pummeling and threats of being thrown to the gravel, he agrees to offer his transmutation services.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:32 am

((Assuming, because there was no statement, I got away with crystal guys skull.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Gods and Men   Of Gods and Men - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Gods and Men
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: