Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...

Go down 
+3
Commander Error
Commander Kobialka
Hierarch CMA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Empty
PostSubject: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Tanz mit Laibach
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:30 pm

What kind of music do you listen to???

We all are possessed
we all are damned
we all are crucified
we all are broken
by attractive technology
by economics of time
by quality of life
and the philosophy of war

one, two, three, four
come dance with me baby brother,
one, two, three, four
give me both your hands
one, two, three, four
dance with me my friends
one, two, three, four
round around, it isn't difficult

we dance to Ado Hinkel
Benzino Napoloni
we dance to Schiekelgrueber
and dance with Maitreya
with Totalitarianism
and with democracy
we dance with Fascism
and red anarchy

one, two, three, four
come dance with me comrade
one, two, three, four
give me both your hands
one, two, three, four
come dance with me comrade
one, two, three, four

we dance and we jump
we hop and we sing
we fall and rise
we give or take
American friend and
German comrade
we dance well together
we dance to Baghdad

one, two, three, four
come dance with me baby brother,
one, two, three, four
give me both your hands
one, two, three, four
dance with me my friends,
one, two, three, four
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:12 am

Euphemia:
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Not entirely sure if this song classifies as 'legal' in Austria.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Mine or his?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Mine or his?
I don't see why someone would make your song illegal.
That Laibach-song, especially with that music video, might be against the Austrian constitution.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:55 pm

I've heard some rubbish music in my lifetime, but this takes the cake.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Prototype wrote:
The Austrian supreme court propably agrees with you.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Prototype wrote:

Pitch blease.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Tau wrote:
Prototype wrote:

Pitch blease.

I actually laughed at that, therefore it's not the worst.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Laibach is the musical equivalent of sweet bro and hella jeff. They were actually banished from yugoslavia because they were so edgy.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh, and if you think this is bad, look up Geburt Einer Nation by them, it's a Queen cover.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:13 pm

LeEpicMemester wrote:
Oh, and if you think this is bad, look up Geburt Einer Nation by them, it's a Queen cover.
You could actually legally sell that song in austria if there wasn't the 'one race' line...
Edit: I prefer the following 'One Vision' (warning: contains cartoon soundtrack)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:
You could actually legally sell that song in austria if there wasn't the 'one race' line...
Edit: I prefer the following 'One Vision' (warning: contains cartoon soundtrack)
Spoiler:
Did you watch the music video? At the end they burn a cross, Laibach is silly, not fascist. I don't actually like Queen really, the only music I listen to anymore is either (neo)folk, Death Metal, or Gregorian Chant.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:51 pm

LeEpicMemester wrote:

Did you watch the music video? At the end they burn a cross, Laibach is silly, not fascist. I don't actually like Queen really, the only music I listen to anymore is either (neo)folk, Death Metal, or Gregorian Chant.
You may know a little bit more about Laibach than me, but as an Austrian I have been educated to know NAZIism when I see it.
7 years of prison, that's what they'd get for performing in Austria.
While both 'Tanz mit Laibach' and 'Geburt einer Nation' are right at the edge, their combination pushes them right into what we call Wiederbetätigung.
Edit: what the actual heck?

Last edited by Ivan2006 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
as an Austrian I have been educated to know NAZIism when I see it.

Ivan, there's a difference between knowing and being conditioned to avoid anything resembling nationalism like the plague.

Just saying, and I by no means intend any offense. Nazism is something I hope will never see a resurgence, but the way your government goes about trying to prevent that is...well, kinda ironically so much like the 3rd Reich's repression of free speech, wouldn't you agree?

Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:

You may know a little bit more about Laibach than me, but as an Austrian I have been educated to know NAZIism when I see it.
While both 'Tanz mit Laibach' and 'Geburt einer Nation' are right at the edge, their combination pushes them right into what we call Wiederbetätigung.

Out of interest, is the album "The wall" by Pink Floyd allowed to be sold in Austria? Because there is a particular part, that is you knew nothing about Pink Floyd and the rest of the album, that you would probably believe them to be nazis.

The video would seem to be as bad as Laibach:

I reality it's actually anti nazi as its making a point about how much of a dick pink is, but if you didn't know the rest of the wall you wouldn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Prototype wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:

Out of interest, is the album "The wall" by Pink Floyd allowed to be sold in Austria? Because there is a particular part, that is you knew nothing about Pink Floyd and the rest of the album, that you would probably believe them to be nazis.

I reality it's actually anti nazi as its making a point about how much of a dick pink is, but if you didn't know the rest of the wall you wouldn't know that.
Actually, I just found out that Laibach even took (in Austria illegal) NAZI-symbols, cook half of them and recombined them for their logo.
So, technically, their logo on their own could get them into jail.
Because, it's not your political position but your actions that get you arrested and those Laibach performances fell right under the Verbotsgesetz.
Pink Floyd on the other hand made this in an anti-NAZI context (if what you say is true) for which the Verbotsgesetz has a paragraph allowing it.
They also didn't use any symbols.
Laibach again even incorporated NAZI chants (halfway) into their songs.
In general, they'd need a good lawyer and a somewhat right-wing judge to get out of that.
ALso, @Tiel: The Austrian constitution considers NAZIs a threat to national security as their ideal consists of a dictatorship, so allowing them to be politically active would result in indirectly promoting the downfall of democracy.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Prototype wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:

Actually, I just found out that Laibach even took (in Austria illegal) NAZI-symbols, cook half of them and recombined them for their logo.
So, technically, their logo on their own could get them into jail.
Because, it's not your political position but your actions that get you arrested and those Laibach performances fell right under the Verbotsgesetz.
Pink Floyd on the other hand made this in an anti-NAZI context (if what you say is true) for which the Verbotsgesetz has a paragraph allowing it.
They also didn't use any symbols.
Laibach again even incorporated NAZI chants (halfway) into their songs.
In general, they'd need a good lawyer and a somewhat right-wing judge to get out of that.
ALso, @Tiel: The Austrian constitution considers NAZIs a threat to national security as their ideal consists of a dictatorship, so allowing them to be politically active would result in indirectly promoting the downfall of democracy.

Protecting democracy by undermining one of its key tenets.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch CMA
Infantry
Infantry
Hierarch CMA

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
LeEpicMemester wrote:

Edit: what the actual heck?
Well, they seemed to have made it out just fine:
http://www.gla.ac.uk/~dc4w/laibach/concerts.html

Early 90s animation is horrible, isn't it?

Also, this is why democracy/representative government doesn't work too well. Either you have a weak irrelevant central government s la the united states prior to 1788, or you get, well, Austria, Sweden, Britain, etc. Semi-Totalitarian states forced to destroy the thing they seek to protect.

Speaking of Pink Floyd:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...   Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Einz, Zwei, Drei, Vier...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: