Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

CMA's RPG

Go down 
+5
Tiel+
Joel
Hierarch Fenway
Caramell
Laibach
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 pm

'can't beat them' and all that, I drew up some rules as well:

LENGTH OR/AND HEIGHT FOR SUPER-MONSTERS IN V # 6 OF MY RPG: TRIPLE THIS C# COST IN V # 4,&DOUBLE LATTER COST FOR V # 1.

10 C2 DP: 099 METERS OR FEET: GAMERA; AND,
20 C2 DP: 999 METERS OR FEET: DESTROYAH.

What I refer to as C3 is, ALSO, BY CHANCE & PURE COINCIDENCE used in both Dungeons & Dragons & GURPS rpg in terms of points, BY CHANCE & PURE COINCIDENCE : DISCLAIMER, as my C3 unit seems to be used by CHANCE & PURE COINCIDENCE, also, in HERO RPG
THE NUMBER # ZERO [0] = YEAR 2060 AD: THE VERTEX OF SPACE & TIME, AS BEGINNING OF END OF ZIONIST RULE OF THE HUMAN RACE.

RULE # 37 : Height / C3 = Height / C3

10 X1 = ln(8 % 4 ) ^ PI BLACK HYSTERIA/RISE OF C# CHURCH

THE NUMBER # -1 [-1] = YEAR 1899 AD: DEATH OF THE WHITE DEVIL, 0x1F99

RULE # 0 : The rules grow @ a rate of 1 rule per month, where an average of 3 rules = 1 page, allowing this HYBRID rpg to grow @ a rate of 4 page / year, allowing it to grow @ a rate of 40 pages / decade, where # of pages = ( # of rules / 3 ), and # of years to write it or this = ( # of pages / 4 ). So, @ 95 rules, its current length if properly worded should = ( 95 / 3 ) = 31.67 pages, giving a time frame of ( 31.67 / 4 ) = 7.92 years it took to come up with the following rules. But, if # of pages = 56, then # of years it would take to write it or this by ( # of pages / 4 ) = ( 56 / 4 ) = 14 years. So, there is some discrepancy between how long it really took to write it or this rpg according to RULE # 28. So, take a look @ RULE # 28.]

So, like, CHAMPIONS, MY RPG, uses "beauty", "B" for female & "b" for male, where 3B has counterpart 3b, where SUPERSTRIN G = 10^[(3b^2)/2] of I.T., where I.T. stands for infinite time, idea gotten from the "High Evolutionary" from Marvel Universe where greater time gives object greater hidden MASS which means greater value with which with greater "DIFFERENCE" means greater "POWER".

RULE # 96 : To figure out how long it will take to write a novel or work of non-fiction @ C3 or C2 DP, you can use the soul equation for serious depth, else cloning equation. But, a much easier alternative would be or might be RULE # 3. But, for this stunt, a still more oversimplification of this might be [[(his C3 DP) / (your C3 DP)]*(time it took him to write his book)]. So, if he’s @ 50 C3 DP & it took him 5 years to write his book, and if you’re @ 10 C3 DP, then it should take you 5x this amount, meaning it should take you 25 years to write a similar book @ similar depth to that written by someone @ 50 C3 DP; but, this latter method or equation contradicts the soul equation, but doesn’t contradict the cloning equation, as predicted by RULE # 28. Look @ RULE # 1, # 18, #28, & # 34 for soul equation vs. cloning equation, else RULE # 3.

Gameplay consists of 4 rounds in each turn. 4 Earth Quadrants simultaneously rotate inside 4 Quarters to create 4 rounds within one turn rotation. 4 Earth corners rotate 4 Time corners for 4 simultaneous turn, equating the principle of a 4 pole motor. Each round has its own separate corner Turn.

The setting is the same as the FATAL system, look it up if you don't know what it is.

Last edited by Laibach on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Here's the North Korea extension kit:

RULE # 371: North Korea is consumed by Negative Energy in the form of paranoia (due to USA foreign policy & its soldiers) leading to self inflicted violence on its own nation referring to its own citizens of N.K., but lot like some horror (Japanese) cartoon Manga film/movie, sort of like Bush I & Bush II projecting Negative Energy, hoping to collect Negative Energy from Iraqi oil & land. But, in a weird way, one can rationalize North Korea, but it would be scary to, for to understand North Korea is to understand humans, especially ability to be corrupted, which is similar to asking for a college education, since it’s not free, for employment which is form of bribe to receive employment as it’s a nice way of asking for a bribe, considering one can apply a 5 minute IQ test {using his or her COM, assuming his COM = his DP, {but note that when LS or Life Span is less than DP or Default Psyche, then PL or Power Level (either or both COM or/and INT or/and EGO, latter two which are normally measured @ C1 such as in HERO rpg but here it’s @ C2, where C2 = C1^LOG10(C1)) = C2 PL is greater than his DP, which in Aberrant rpg can be sometimes @ C2 or/and other times @ C1, and why those that play Aberrant sometimes give wrong total points to characters, due to wrong allocation of units}, where having a COM of 2 = IQ potential of/for 2 years of college, while a COM of 12 = IQ potential of/for 12 years of college, and having only a 1 COM = IQ potential of/for 1 year of college} & completely free using the RULE # 369 & there are couple of (2) others similar rules somewhere in my rpg < where one can get a college education [in theory] in just 5 minutes for free: annual salary in USA = [COM*(C3 PL of a country = 12,345 for USA)], > rather than having to spend years & $10,000 to $100,000 or more on a college education, especially when students are doing the bulk of the work, while most of the lazy professors just copy notes from books for their lectures that anyone could do themselves anyway. There are many different forms of Negative Energy: the way US citizens treated the Native
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Psychology Extension:

RULE # 50 states: PC = g = # Y @ C_ something of the hunter. THEN, g # @ the SAME UNIT @ C_something IF there is a reasonable difference or distance between the TWO #s that of the hunter & the hunted ELSE for both USE 1 unit less to compute persecution-complex of the hunted @ g = [((#Y)^(1/2))] @ C_something for the hunted. I’m not sure if you can sqeeze "most" psychology books into this 1 neat little easy to read equation, but it’s fun to try. You can use RULE # 49 to figure the (next) mostly like victim of the fictional character Q be @ 307 C2 DP if Q is @ 170 C1 default psyche. Look @ RULE # 39, # 57, & # 76. So, NEMISIS @ 107.9150 C1 DP would have it’s average victim @ 116.6033 C2 DP by {C2^(1/2)}.

So Q @ 307 C@ DP only defaults to psyche if Q is @ 170 C1. But what is the obverse tangent of Q @ 307 if my mother was Swedish and g = [((#Y) % (1/2))] [Amerigo Vespucci]?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:42 pm

the big man RP
HASS
the rules

Not really the right use of that but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Dafuq?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 pm

So what do we have here
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Daynel wrote:
the big man RP
HASS
the rules

Not really the right use of that but whatever.
I have no idea what you're talking about. @everyone else, this took me like 3 hours to write up, GTFO(holds out spork) if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:18 pm

lel its a pile of steaming shit
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:27 am

Tiel don't do it here too ...

Though it is hard to get what is written there, and if nobody joins you these were wasted 3 hours so GTFO is not the attitude here ...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 am

I don't even know how to read this.
You know you did something wrong when I can't read something.
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:48 am

I'm afraid can read this, and I think I, somehow, understand part of it. I am very worried.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:36 am

Have you ever considered owl extension? If ° to true north = >45°, then turn and (OR=<15) slap a human, or (OR=>15) eat a human(OR being Operational Redundancy, defined by OR=Redundancy-Overall Intelligence-(randomnumber 1-35)
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:43 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Have you ever considered owl extension? If ° to true north = >45°, then turn and (OR=<15) slap a human, or (OR=>15) eat a human(OR being Operational Redundancy, defined by OR=Redundancy-Overall Intelligence-(randomnumber 1-35)
Thanks, I'll add that.
If you can't tell this is a joke you are all massively retarded. The guy who originally wrote it was serious, though.

Die Übermensch wrote:
lel
Gegen 4kanker.

Vinyl wrote:
I don't even know how to read this.
You know you did something wrong when I can't read something.
Sorry that my superior Asian genes are too smart for you.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:34 pm

i warned you about arpies bro! i told you dog!
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
SWHJ is one of the greatest things on the internet.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 pm

Laibach wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Gotta love SAWBHJ.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:47 am

MercurySteam wrote:
Laibach wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
Gotta love SAWBHJ.
SJAHB is where making it hapen, dawg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CMA's RPG  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CMA's RPG    CMA's RPG  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CMA's RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: