Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Im Done. Bye

Go down 
+11
Keon
Groot
Tiel+
Iv121
Last_Jedi_Standing
Ivan2006
Tau
Hierarch Fenway
MercurySteam
Joel
Emperor_Revan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

The Coal Mining Alchemist is back in this glorious land of non-Communist Democracy. Well, Murika to you sir.
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Keon wrote:
Welcome back.
Thanks

Hyperlite wrote:
The Coal Mining Alchemist is back in this glorious land of non-Communist Democracy. Well, Murika to you sir.
Actually, I support a republican monarchist feudal system now, but libertarian republicanism is good as well. And I still hate Communism.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Ljubljana wrote:
Keon wrote:
Welcome back.
Thanks

Hyperlite wrote:
Actually, I support a republican monarchist feudal system now, but libertarian republicanism is good as well. And I still hate Communism.
Republican Monarchy?

I'm sorry guys, I don't want to bring this into a political thread, but what is that? Republican as in the party, or Republican as in a republic, where people are elected.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Republic like when people are elected. Basically, in my ideal/made up government there's the king, the council of hereditary nobles, and the Senate, which is made up of elected citizens. The council and senate are both under the king, but can, with a massive majority, overrule him in some ways.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:32 am

So the UK before the House of Lords had the "Lords" part removed?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:47 am

CMA apparently has never heard of the British Civil War and why that's a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:21 am

Sounds like the Strigforme government actually.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 am

Sounds like NeoRome, except the high positions are chosen by merit and the emperor is chosen for desirable personality traits, merit, and kept in check with multiple cybernetic implants, and the emperor, once chosen, serves for life (or longer, if desired).
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:06 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
So the UK before the House of Lords had the "Lords" part removed?
No idea, but probably not, the senate is made up of ordinary citizens, and the council is only nobility. And there is a technocratic element, but those positions are non-hereditary.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Quadraxis wrote:
Sounds like NeoRome, except the high positions are chosen by merit and the emperor is chosen for desirable personality traits, merit, and kept in check with multiple cybernetic implants, and the emperor, once chosen, serves for life (or longer, if desired).
That's way too exploitable.

"do what I say or I make you go boom".

It's not like Rome where you could outmaneuver someone politically. There's no evading a bloody explosive device in your right buttock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Done. Bye   Im Done. Bye - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Done. Bye
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: