Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Favourite music :)

Go down 
+5
Ljubljana
Groot
Iv121
Ivan2006
MrTargareyan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

Favourite music :)                                      Empty
PostSubject: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Post random music you like here; heres some stuff that I like (Idont think any of it is particularly offensive, in fact most of its suitable for 4 year olds; but the MCR one might have a small amount of swearing in Smile
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:33 pm

May contain moderate ammounts of swearing or suggestive lyrics.:
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:03 pm

muh lovecraft metal:

muh dystopian industrial(?) metal:

Muh crusader chant:
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:24 pm

@Ljub
the first one I don´t get as I don´t know any Lovecraft stories.
The second one... well... sounds interesting, but I´m not exactly sure on the... [WARNING]Error code: 0[/WARNING] [end of stream]
about the third one, not exactly my style, tough I can tell 'Salve Regina' translates into 'Greetings, Queen', considering it´s a templar chant it propably refers to the holy mary, except if you´re a conspiracy theorist maybe...
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:34 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
@Ljub
the first one I don´t get as I don´t know any Lovecraft stories.
The second one... well... sounds interesting, but I´m not exactly sure on the... [WARNING]Error code: 0[/WARNING] [end of stream]
about the third one, not exactly my style, tough I can tell 'Salve Regina' translates into 'Greetings, Queen', considering it´s a templar chant it propably refers to the holy mary, except if you´re a conspiracy theorist maybe...
Salve Regina is the 'Hail Holy Queen' prayer, I think:

Hail Holy Queen, mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then most gracrious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us, and show unto us the fruits of thy womb Jesus. Oh clement, oh loving, oh sweet virgin mary.

I'll fix the second link, then. and the lyrics of the first is pretty much just a string of references to various stories, most of them having to do with Cthulhu and The outer Gods.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Ljubljana wrote:

It's the Salve Regina in latin, nothing inappropriate unless you're a satanist or some gay crap like that.

[/spoiler]
When I was younger (about 7) me and a friend actually built a shrine to satan in my back garden one day, I think we were going trough the "Mwahahahaha I'm gonna be Rosemary's baby" phase Very Happy

And everyone seems to like metal/rock, I was not expecting that Smile
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:03 pm

EMI blocked most of Pink Floyd's stuff on YouTube, so I'm afraid I can put my actual favourite music up, but here's the rest:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Prototype on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:29 pm

I cant actually believe it is possible to wholly wipe out something from the internet, I bet there are some Pink Floyd records lying around it ...
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Iv121 wrote:
I cant actually believe it is possible to wholly wipe out something from the internet, I bet there are some Pink Floyd records lying around it ...
There are, but the ones left probably won't last long, though I am pissed the blocked the video of Run like hell as performed on the pulse tour, can't find that anywhere. The only videos I can find of run like hell are from the movie, which isn't quite as good, and might offend certain members.
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:56 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
Ljubljana wrote:

It's the Salve Regina in latin, nothing inappropriate unless you're a satanist or some gay crap like that.

[/spoiler]
When I was younger (about 7) me and a friend actually built a shrine to satan in my back garden one day, I think we were going trough the "Mwahahahaha I'm gonna be Rosemary's baby" phase Very Happy

And everyone seems to like metal/rock, I was not expecting that Smile
Huh, I don't think I ever went through a phase like that. [hipster]And thrash metal is the most mainstream thing I like, actually.[/hipster]
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Spoiler:

That last one's not a song; it's just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:31 am

Tau wrote:
ACDC
Ah, memories of my childhood...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 am

I used to dislike dubstep. I still do, but this is nice.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 am

This is probably closest thing to metal that I like at the moment:
May contain minor obscenity, but id actually know the lyrics.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 am

@Proto ALL GOOD!
@Tau I don´t happen to have the time to listen to all of that, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:20 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
@Tau I don´t happen to have the time to listen to all of that, sorry.
At least listen to this, then.

Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Cool song.
Okay, gonna post some more!
WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PONIES! also some metal, as there seems to be an increasing ammount of that in this thread:

EDIT:
May contain swearing, but definetly suggestive language:
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:01 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Sabaton
P
O
L
S
K
A
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:11 pm

Ljubljana wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Sabaton
P
O
L
S
K
A
Forgive me, but I don´t understand in which way you associate Sabaton with poland (other than the song 'Uprising')
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:22 pm

@ Ivan I will listen to that when I find some working headphones as my soundmagic ones died yesterday night D:

And here's some weird creepy stuff I like by espers:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ljubljana wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Sabaton
P
O
L
S
K
A
Forgive me, but I don´t understand in which way you associate Sabaton with poland (other than the song 'Uprising')
It's sort of a joke, the Poles love Sabaton. At least the ones I've interacted with.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Everything from my post in the theme thread and:
Spoiler:

There's probably more that I can't think of...
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Just look at this, actually(The name means bassoon player, ok?): http://www.last.fm/user/Fagottspieler
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite music :)    Favourite music :)                                      Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite music :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: