Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Workout routines

Go down 
+17
Ivan2006
hyperlite
Tau
Keon
Joel
ACH0225
Ljubljana
Groot
Caramell
Last_Jedi_Standing
Saravanth
Iv121
MrTargareyan
fr0stbyte124
Hierarch Fenway
Pat Best
Delta
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Workout routines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Work up that finger strength so you can do that sick apm leet micro.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 am

Well as a matter of fact my routine mainly consists of push-ups just to make sure I'm not totally letting myself down , I’m not all that crazy into body building neither my physiology allows me to be one.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 am

I really hope his alchemy doesn´t involve applying majickal energy on aquamarine, because if he suceeds with that, we´re doomed.
Especially if the procedure is done 7 times and the pieces of aquamarine have a brilliant Cut.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:49 am

God dammit Ivan you know he can read this too?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:42 pm

You know, 10 minutes of research on Chaos Emeralds and Beryl would have done the trick as well.
...damn, now Vinyl knows what he has to expect when performing the ritual!
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 pm

My major workout day is on Tuesday. Tuesday is the day that I take a major shit. It is the most intense workout that anyone can ever endure. I usually have to take a shower afterwards to get all the blood, sweat, tears, and most of all fecal matter off my body. I then have to put on my hazmat suit and scrub the shit off the walls and ceiling. I then get the pressure washer to spray down the toilet, after pouring 3 gallons of bleach in it.
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:47 pm

hyperlite wrote:
My major workout day is on Tuesday.  Tuesday is the day that I take a major shit.  It is the most intense workout that anyone can ever endure.  I usually have to take a shower afterwards to get all the blood, sweat, tears, and most of all fecal matter off my body.  I then have to put on my hazmat suit and scrub the shit off the walls and ceiling.  I then get the pressure washer to spray down the toilet, after pouring 3 gallons of bleach in it.  
Workout routines - Page 2 Quality
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 pm

It actually helps if you don't count and just keep going until your muscles can't take it anymore. Then you move on to exercising another set, and another, then come back to the first and do another rep when they've relaxed a bit.

Gonna have to start doing this right as I wake up at 0530. My current routine of just doing a rep or two, calming down for an hour, and doing it again does a great job at isolating and toning the muscles, but doesn't actually do that great of a job at building them.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Hory shet, Tiel changed his avatar!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:54 am

Laibach wrote:
And a controversial one at that!
Doesn´t save your comment from being off-topic tough.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Laibach wrote:
And a controversial one at that!
Doesn´t save your comment from being off-topic tough.
If you think this is controversial I'd hate to see the Austrian equivalent of CMA.

White people were made to be enslaved.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Austrian equivalent of CMA
Hitler comes to mind, Austrians make everything 100 times more evil. Well, he wasn't catholic, so maybe some crazy Holy Roman 'Emperor.' And is your charming avatar in response to my Lincoln qoute?

Edit: Black racists also make me laugh, thanks for that, I needed it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Laibach wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:
Hitler comes to mind, Austrians make everything 100 times more evil. Well, he wasn't catholic, so maybe some crazy Holy Roman 'Emperor.' And is your charming avatar in response to my Lincoln qoute?

Naw, the old guy's Indian. I saw it was a time for a change after seeing the tsar and his ministers.

Malcom X is base god. George Washington can go sodomize himself with a rusty musket, black power all the way baby.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:04 am

Bad news, CMA, Hitler was catholic.
Tough Austrian CMA would propably reside in jail.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Bad news, CMA, Hitler was catholic.
No he wasn't, he was a theosophist and nazi beliefs violate a lot of... I forget the word, but 'really super important' Catholic doctrine. He was baptized catholic, but so were Nancy Pelosi and lady Gaga, to name a few. Unless of course you're this guy*, in which case I'll walk away now.

Die Übermensch wrote:
Laibach wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:

Naw, the old guy's Indian. I saw it was a time for a change after seeing the tsar and his ministers.

Malcom X is base god. George Washington can go sodomize himself with a rusty musket, black power all the way baby.
I honestly don't care about race issues anymore. There hasn't been a significant racist population for a while, and both sides have evidence. Trayvon Martin deserved it, though. Also, you need to work fedora or reddit into your location.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 pm

I´m glad I´m not like the guy in the vid.
Also, you might propably be right with Hitler not being catholic.
However, 90% of Austrian catholics don´t give a damn about religion, so over here, it is normal to name ones religion by what he/she is/was registered as, while that doesn´t neccessarily have to give any clue on the lifestyle of one person.
Honestly, I hope you are not this person:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Laibach wrote:

This man is a true american hero. God bless him for enlightening the sheeple.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
I´m glad I´m not like the guy in the vid.
Also, you might propably be right with Hitler not being catholic.
However, 90% of Austrian catholics don´t give a damn about religion, so over here, it is normal to name ones religion by what he/she is/was registered as, while that doesn´t neccessarily have to give any clue on the lifestyle of one person.
Honestly, I hope you are not this person:
Spoiler:
They aren't really Catholics, then, if you don't follow certain teachings(abortion, transubstantiation, etc.) you aren't Catholic. And the kid's right about Communism being much worse than fascism, although they were both atheistic leftist ideologies. Also I'm not protestant, and I don't really like the USA.
Back to top Go down
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit
Lightspeed

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
I keep running around in the backyard while maniaccally laughing, listening to music and plotting against owls all at the same time.
I keep running around in the backyard while maniaccally laughing, listening to music and plotting against With the illuminati someone all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Laibach wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha!! God man. 'The South is ruined!' Its been ruined for f**king years man.

Not by some God loving fools. But by the US of A.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Soul of Jack wrote:
Laibach wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha!! God man. 'The South is ruined!' Its been ruined for f**king years man.

Not by some God loving fools. But by the US of A.  
No Christians are behind the national debt! Why do you think Bush randomly declared war on Iraq? We already have oil, Saddam didn't even have any WMDs...it was because he was christian. I think Snowden is just one big coward.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 pm

I don't even know what's going on any more, but I'm glad y'all enjoyed the video of my Poly Sci teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workout routines   Workout routines - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Workout routines
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: