Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ

Go down 
+2
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tiel+
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Empty
PostSubject: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Alright, so this is the first RP ever of its kind. No spaceships, no super fancy well-written lore, no obligation to be rational.

Basically you're one of the first beings on a primordial world (that's the right word, right?), and have a vested interest in surviving on it and becoming the dominant race on the planet. However, others will not make it easy on you seeing as your goals are...mutually exclusive. It is a war of survival - who will survive and reproduce?

You have many deadly weapons at your disposal. A rock. A stick. A rock on a stick. These tools shall bring you glory, but be wary of those who would 'innovate' and have the genius to sharpen their stabbing stick.

So this is basically running around as your race of choice picking up stuff on this very, very earth-like planet, knocking other people upside the head, stealing their stuff and maybe their women. Or men, if they're playing as a female character.

Rules:

Can only do one thing per post;
Only stuff on the ground can be used (no lasers or anything, this is hardcore primitive combat);
No pretending to know stuff you shouldn't, unless you pray to your god in the previous post for clarity;
One post per day;

There are no applications, but if you want to play you might as well list some basic information -

Name:
Race:

As a sidenote, a rare isotope in the air makes everyone live four times their typical lifespans before their cells start to degrade. So you can totally hook up with someone and breed an army if you so desire. Even other players.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Oooh, oooh. I know. I can be a kzin, right? And I can kill bears barehanded, right? And I can sprint at, like, forty miles an hour, right? And I can lift an entire tree by myself, right? This whole 'pick your own race' thing seems like it might be abusable in this kind of scenario. It doesn't matter so much that I'm a 3-metre-tall sentient carnivore with retractable claws if I'm fighting you from a spaceship anyway, but in a primitive-style one like this I'd have a truly massive advantage over someone playing as a human.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I'll take this seriously.

Name: Garghar
Race: J'zar (Tunneling, underground hominids. Tough, fast, but horrible in sunlight. Can easily tunnel through both dirt and rock with their sharp claws)
Sex: Male

And i'm seriously serious.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Name: Johannes
Race: Skytherian
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:54 am

Name: What are these "Names" you speak of?
Race: Human (May seem weak, but we are intelligent, we have very high endurance and we heal from damage very quickly)

Current goal: Invent names! ..or maybe do something with this wooden log. Yeah that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Johannes looks for fat animals to eat.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Name:K'zarian
Race:Vulcan
Sex:female
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:23 pm

The human decides to use BRAINPOWER
The human combines the two possible goals and creates a name for himself
HUMAN aquired the name "Wooden Log"
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:16 pm

K'zarian picks up a rock, and hits himself in the head with it.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Garghar tunnels under a herd of Firebulls.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 pm

cats thought this was going to be Lathemele
Back to top Go down
Ljubljana
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Reminds me of Pellucidar.

Name: Horgath
Race: Rommeniam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ   Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consatio ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum