Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Banning Appeal

Go down 
+3
Groot
Tiel+
Ivan2006
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheIv

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:47 am

Hey I guess my name above tells you who I am. I would like to review my case of ban which I believe is unjust and was designed to serve selfish purposes rather than insuring the security of the forum.

The following explanation of my ban was given : "Slander, enabling of terrorism, JFK's assassination" , you could at least bother giving a good reason ...

I request my ban to be removed and terminated. In case this post is also getting deleted all involved members will receive a copy via PM. In case the ban is not removed I would like a specific reason validating the accusation in "Slander, enabling of terrorism, JFK's assassination" , to my defense I must say I'm not old enough to live in Kennedy's time Razz. That is a really immature behavior, have a quarrel with me ? Face it like a man and don't hide behind the admin panel, it wasn't given for you for that reason and if you use it like that you are not worthy of your title.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:56 am

I am not sure why, but the above post sound a bit like whining.
Like every post Iv makes.
Back to top Go down
TheIv

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks, even if you plan to ban me for "not conducting myself" I'd like to note that in fact I didn't touch anyone. Notice that Tiel was the one who started to bash at me at the X thread, and apart from that the only controversial thing I wrote was at that directions thread so unless you plan to ban me for my opinions there is not much reason to. I might be controversial but I keep a close tab on my behavior and for example never unjustly banned anyone.

Besides the ban reason gives us a little insight about why Tiel really hates me, seems like someone does it from nationalistic reasons, I was suspecting it because Tiel was always bringing my nationality all the time as if it matters ... And you know that the national hatred was given birth from anti-Semitism right Tiel ? Do you really want to be part of that rubble ?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:18 am

Ban is irreversible. fr0st can't do it, contacted Shiva and she's not coming back.

Nobody here possesses the rights to remove powers, and nice job implying I'm a nazi. Very classy.
Back to top Go down
TheIv

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:29 am

Unfortunately that ban reason pretty much makes you anti-semitic (not necessarly nazi), and that is first of all bad for you. See some might say Im cursed now to live all of that through, I say you are the cursed one.

You are cursed to log in every day to this forum and be greeted with the face of that opponent you hate so much, You have to tolerate his presence but he doesn't disappear magically and you are angry to the point you just ban him and hope it will solve all your problems.

See if you just let it go, and don't see me as your opponent, suddenly there is no suffering, you don't hate that guy you see you don't suffer, that is YOUR CURSE and it will eat you from inside if you won't solve it. I have work on myself to do but that doesn't mean you don't have. WORK on it and get your fking attitude straight or you will just become another anti-semitic rubble.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:36 am

TheIv wrote:
Unfortunately that ban reason pretty much makes you anti-semitic (not necessarly nazi), and that is first of all bad for you. See some might say Im cursed now to live all of that through, I say you are the cursed one.

You are cursed to log in every day to this forum and be greeted with the face of that opponent you hate so much, You have to tolerate his presence but he doesn't disappear magically and you are angry to the point you just ban him and hope it will solve all your problems.

See if you just let it go, and don't see me as your opponent, suddenly there is no suffering, you don't hate that guy you see you don't suffer, that is YOUR CURSE and it will eat you from inside if you won't solve it. I have work on myself to do but that doesn't mean you don't have. WORK on it and get your fking attitude straight or you will just become another anti-semitic rubble.
And you are cursed to be forever ignored, because no one has time for your presumptuous assertions and political drivel.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 am

Wow, I leave for a week and everything goes to shit, but then again, I knew this one would happen.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:57 am

Tiel is basically worse than Hitler. Iv, your people play the anti-semite card too much. Human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

Everybody is in time-out. I want you all to sit in your respective corners for 30 mins. I can't enforce this, but I would ask you not to cheat, as this punishment is for your own good.
Back to top Go down
TheIv

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 am

Well to remind you I sit 3 hours already ...
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:14 am

Can I just say something Tiel?
Stop being a me (in my earlier days) and chill!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 am

OK. Tiel, what you did was very, very wrong. Iv, saying Tiel did it because he hates Jews is stupid. He did it because he hates you. There's nothing any of us can do about this, but we're moving to the new forums very soon (right, fr0st? Right?) so it won't be an issue for long. Iv will have to make a new account anyway like everybody else, and Tiel can be kept very far away from any sort of power.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's a one-day ban. You're just gonna have to wait it out, Iv. Sorry. I was under the impression that it was permanent.
Back to top Go down
TheIv

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:31 am

Well I have no idea how long it is (it doesn't say) but I still feel there is something below the surface.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm surprised it didn't tell you. My memory was that it did. I can see it, though, and you should only be banned for another ~8 hours. As for the alt being banned already, I really don't know. That was inappropriate, whoever did it. I suspect it was also Tiel, but as he has not yet replied to me I have no way to know.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Soul of Jack wrote:
Can I just say something Tiel?
Stop being a me (in my earlier days) and chill!
Banning Appeal 1376273600321
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banning Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning Appeal   Banning Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banning Appeal
Page 1 of 1