Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

X: Rebirth coming in November

Go down 
+4
Tiel+
Laserbilly
Last_Jedi_Standing
Caramell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

X: Rebirth coming in November Empty
PostSubject: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 pm

I dunno. Looks cool. It's quite different from other X games. It'll be released on November 15 in Europe and 19 in the US.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:29 pm

After consulting the Google, it seems interesting.
And by the time of the release I'll probably be able to buy and download games via steam so I may even be able to play it.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:13 am

Well X is one of the few space combat sims I never played, so I kinda feel indifferent towards that...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:59 pm

<sigh>

Argument deleted. Please keep this both civil and on-topic. I know we all hate each other, but let's keep it out of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 pm

It looks like a lot of fun. I might try it out.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
It looks like a lot of fun. I might try it out.
There's no might about it. You're going to try that motherfucker out and you're going to like it.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Tiel's got his hands on it and secretly plays it away from us already Razz 

And yea in case he starts to complain it was a joke Tiel ...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Tiel's got his hands on it and secretly plays it away from us already Razz 

And yea in case he starts to complain it was a joke Tiel ...
I resent that. As your local Egosoft representative I am obligated to inform you that if I had a beta copy of the game in question in return for promoting it to the best of my ability, which is most definitely not the case, I would be telling everyone to buy it and chastising anyone not praising the game's flawless graphics, unique art style, and scalable sandbox gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Oh noooz the conspiracy Shocked , they paid you in cookies ? Suddenly Im not indifferent to X anymore ...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:38 pm

This is going to kill EVE. Now, I know it doesn't have a buggy as hell PS3 exclusive FPS counterpart, but I can't think of anything this game doesn't have that EVE does, save for the obvious difference between an SP Adventure and an MMO.

Preorders are 10% off...

Oh hey, it's August, is Rome Total War out yet?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 am

No it's not as far as I know, Wonder why you put such big hopes on the new X ...
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:14 am

I'll be too busy playing GTA V

Plus I'm never going to be able to play this anyway, unless there are any laptops that can run this.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:03 am

Prototype wrote:

Plus I'm never going to be able to play this anyway, unless there are any laptops that can run this.
What are the recommended stats for it? Smile

Edit:
I think I can just about run that, but its going to lag me to hell. I'm somewhere in-between minimum and recommended stats.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 am

Comrade Tiel wrote:
This is going to kill EVE. Now, I know it doesn't have a buggy as hell PS3 exclusive FPS counterpart, but I can't think of anything this game doesn't have that EVE does, save for the obvious difference between an SP Adventure and an MMO.
Yes. Exactly. I know I've stated in the past that what I really wanted was singleplayer EVE? Yeah. That's why I'm exited about this.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:20 am

Prototype wrote:

Huh. Didn't know GTA V was coming out. Guess I stopped following it when I found out about Saint's Row (the latest entry being ridiculous as hell and overall a buffed up DLC notwithstanding. 3 is great).

@IV - because it's been in development hell for quite a while and will be the greatest space sim of the year. It's everything Star Citizen should have been with a tangible release date.

@Jedi - somehow I can't shake the feeling I used that to convince you to start playing X in the first place Razz
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:44 am

Comrade Tiel wrote:
(the latest entry being ridiculous as hell and overall a buffed up DLC notwithstanding. 3 is great).
Penny Arcade loved SR4. I've never played any of those games, but it's gotten very good reviews.

Comrade Tiel wrote:
@Jedi - somehow I can't shake the feeling I used that to convince you to start playing X in the first place Razz
You may have. I don't have any record of the conversation about that.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 am

I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening!

Really, though- I want it. I will be buying it IMMEDIATELY
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:58 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:
(the latest entry being ridiculous as hell and overall a buffed up DLC notwithstanding. 3 is great).
Penny Arcade loved SR4. I've never played any of those games, but it's gotten very good reviews.

Comrade Tiel wrote:
You may have. I don't have any record of the conversation about that.
It's a good game if you've never played the third. Otherwise it just feels like what it originally was designed to be - a DLC. I wouldn't rely on only one site to get reviews.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:18 am

But everyone knows Penny Arcade is the only website anyone needs for anything related to videogame news ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X: Rebirth coming in November   X: Rebirth coming in November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X: Rebirth coming in November
Page 1 of 1