Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)

Go down 
+17
Commander Kobialka
Commander Error
Iv121
fr0stbyte124
Emperor_Revan
Dux Tell31
MercurySteam
Groot
Tau
ACH0225
Delta
Tiel+
MrTargareyan
Keon
Laserbilly
Joel
Caramell
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:20 pm

The only problem I could see there is if your shields are down and they cut your engines off the hull while you're running. Maybe have the engines flush against the main hull, as opposed to those Enterprise style engine things?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm pretty sure even if they sever the engines, they will remain to function. I think. I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 pm

Vinyl wrote:
I'm pretty sure even if they sever the engines, they will remain to function. I think. I may be wrong.
Yeah they do, and my hand looks really weird in that photo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:29 pm

I'll be getting this soon. excited to be playing on multiplayer. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:23 am

Well for now actually you can play Starmade MP and Starmade in general for free ...

Now as for the design I’m not sure putting thrusters on the side make the ship turn faster in Starmade.

Also I towed back to HomeBase (which apparently needs better name Razz ) a ship of yours targ that I found thrown in the middle of nowhere, unfortunately it doesn't seem like I'm gonna keep it to myself as there was no plex storage on it and so I guess it wasn't the ship you were talking about Sad , it was a Tickler class wasn't it ? Yea just to let you know guys whoever finds Targ's old forgotten ship can keep it for himself if he gets what's inside the plex storage .

And finally latest intel report the Raiderz moved back to 2,-9,-9.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:01 am

Iv121 wrote:
Well for now actually you can play Starmade MP and Starmade in general for free ...

Now as for the design I’m not sure putting thrusters on the side make the ship turn faster in Starmade.

Also I towed back to HomeBase (which apparently needs better name Razz) a ship of yours targ that I found thrown in the middle of nowhere, unfortunately it doesn't seem like I'm gonna keep it to myself as there was no plex storage on it and so I guess it wasn't the ship you were talking about Sad, it was a Tickler class wasn't it ? Yea just to let you know guys whoever finds Targ's old forgotten ship can keep it for himself if he gets what's inside the plex storage .

And finally latest intel report the Raiderz moved back to 2,-9,-9.
Putting thrusters facing on all 3 movement axis helps with turning apparently Smile And how big is that ship you found, if its a fairly small corvette thing with a salvage cannon that may be the thing I set to AI mode to kill the pirates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:49 am

Well it was around 50m long, maybe a bit more, it was called silverfish if i remember right. Also the Raiderz retreated to 2,-9,-9 after they claimed they were attacked by the BumbleBuggers with the XXL ship (that large red flying thingy near the shop). They are quite active on the server BTW as I bumped into them again (this time they had 3 ppl online). This time around they planned to attack the same BumbleBuggers while they are offline but I said that if they attack their home base I will defend it from them so they fell back ... Man that Fenris was a real good design apparently Razz.

As for their firepower they are mainly stuck on fighter sized craft.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 am

Iv121 wrote:
Well it was around 50m long, maybe a bit more, it was called silverfish if i remember right. Also the Raiderz retreated to 2,-9,-9 after they claimed they were attacked by the BumbleBuggers with the XXL ship (that large red flying thingy near the shop). They are quite active on the server BTW as I bumped into them again (this time they had 3 ppl online). This time around they planned to attack the same BumbleBuggers while they are offline but I said that if they attack their home base I will defend it from them so they fell back ... Man that Fenris was a real good design apparently Razz.

As for their firepower they are mainly stuck on fighter sized craft.
Yeah that must have been silverwing, that was my prettiest ship and I turned it into a salvage vessel :/ Now that they think they have to get through us to attack the bumblebuggers, they may just try to annihilate us too. Also, screw my ship design I drew, I think I am going to build a flying space station; bristling with as many turrets as I can cram into the thing Very Happy Like the Vasari station from Sins.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:13 am

I might join you guys. Do you have a stealth ship? Like one with radar and visibility blockers? As well as having lock on missiles? Because you could have a stealth ship with a ton of auto lock missiles(heat seeking), because it would be deployed alone to soften ships and defenses, then cloak and flee.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:20 am

ACH0225 wrote:
I might join you guys. Do you have a stealth ship? Like one with radar and visibility blockers? As well as having lock on missiles? Because you could have a stealth ship with a ton of auto lock missiles(heat seeking), because it would be deployed alone to soften ships and defenses, then cloak and flee.
I built a little one the day my mums netbook died, but it only has cloaks, still needs radar Smile
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 am

The problem with heat seekers is that well they seek heat ... Ask targ how it ends up he blew my butt at least twice ...
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:05 am

Iv121 wrote:
The problem with heat seekers is that well they seek heat ... Ask targ how it ends up he blew my butt at least twice ...
Yeah, idk how they got through your shields Very Happy They really need to disable friendly fire on them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:06 pm

They should leave them as-is. It adds variety.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Well on a stealth ship they'd be fine. Stealth ships deploy alone, Iv, not with allies.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Still I'd like to have accuracy at my side, also you might find out a rocked doesnt have the needed power to take out the shields of bigger ships.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:56 pm

It would probably be designed for scouting and hit and runs, not prolonged attacks. It could soften base defenses and take out mining ships, but its main advantage would be that it could cloak and escape after an attack. It could also feasably out maneuver larger ships, and maybe be small enough to perform boarding action on a station or uberlarge ship
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Well we will mostly have problems with big ships anyway ... Also it is quite hard to make an effective stealth ship so I hope you do can build one it will be quite cool !
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 pm

On a fairly random note, idk why my 250 block long ship lagged so much, I have seen pics of people building 600 block longs ships with no lag issues at all
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm on the server and flying to a Valyria fighter near my spawn. Halp?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:10 pm

I've also yoinked a couple ships left lying around, although one was just the bones of a hull and the other a Borg Cube.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:44 am

ACH Don't bother , I have more resource than you'll ever need in your entire life in our base which is at -11,-2,8.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:46 am

It would appear someone has stolen my username.

(If I'm on right now it's not me.)
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:40 am

Which system is it in Iv?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 am

Well it is -1,-1,0 but it shouldn't matter jsut make sure you head towards -11,-2,8
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 am

Solar112 wrote:
It would appear someone has stolen my username.

(If I'm on right now it's not me.)
Next time create an account on the starmade website, click uplink to starmade.org on the start game tab, and then enter your account name/ password, then it cant be stolen Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next