Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cinamon
cinamon

make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D Empty
PostSubject: make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D   make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:40 am

hi, im new here, and i currently played the new tekkit on the technic platform (which currently has galacticraft,flans mod, thermal expansion 2, etc) and i was wondering if someone can make this mod compatible with the new tekkit, im already building a 109x109x74 sized space station(pictures will come soon with pictures of different dropships and cruisers, made on legit creative) so i can dock my shuttles and i was hoping if someone can make futurecraft compatible with tekkitmain :3
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D   make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:18 am

First of all you probably built your station too soon as the mod is not just "pop a block on a wooden platform and turn it into a spaceship zeppelin style" . You will need to really make your ships flyable and probably use the new blocks we add.

In addition the mod changes so much in the game engine it will not be compatible with other mods and it is basically like a new game based on Minecraft's engine.

Finally I dunno if you noticed but the whole forum is locked, so will be your post because we moved to a new forum a while ago, FC-Mod.com , go there and do not post in this forum , people probably don't visit it anyway. No idea how people still manage to find this forum -.-
Back to top Go down

make futurecraft compatible with the new tekkit on technic platform :D
Page 1 of 1