Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED

Go down 
+13
torrentialAberration
Fenway
hyperlite
Groot
ACH0225
fr0stbyte124
Last_Jedi_Standing
Shiva
Hierarch Fenway
Iv121
Tiel+
Caramell
CommanderShaneKobialka2
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
ShivaMC

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:20 am

The hell are you on about now, hyperlite?
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 am

Seems we have forum bugs. Remember I got banned a while ago, and now it seems to be spreading. I'd say It's either forumotion f**king their s*t up, or someone has indeed hacked us. Frankly, I'm siding with Forumotion's incompetence.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 am

Either scenario warrants a...move.
Back to top Go down
ShivaMC

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:40 pm

I pulled my password out of an atmospheric-noise crypto generator. I don't think I've been hacked.

Regardless, Tiel has a forum set up already. It's much nicer and cleaner. I'm going to work on it a few days.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:00 am

Lets move to something like Zetaboards, WHere they dont give a shit what you talk about, The forums have a variety of mods, And it doesnt randomly glitchout/ban/etc/something to people.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:35 am

I don't care what we use so long as we have some way of querying the posts DB.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:49 am

ShivaMC wrote:
I pulled my password out of an atmospheric-noise crypto generator. I don't think I've been hacked.

Regardless, Tiel has a forum set up already. It's much nicer and cleaner. I'm going to work on it a few days.

Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 am

So is this a time to be panicing and running to Tiels new forum?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:01 am

It's not 'my' forum. I've already handed off the admin login to Shiva and created my own Judge level account.

So much as I can tell it's just going to be a waiting game while Shiva does miscellaneous stuff to the other one.
Back to top Go down
ShivaMC

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:19 pm

It's really just a matter of moving the rules over and such, and trying to move the devlogs over. Everything else can be moved by whoever runs whatever thread.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Still don't understand this.

I assume it is all trollery.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Awesome! Very Happy

@ hyperlite

Trend goes, Kobi loses his acc, Fenway pretends to lose his, other people bring up bugs, Shiva apparently loses her acc and considers using the forum I made 4~ months back. And now, I think she's finally decided to make the switch!
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Shiva, our forum admin, decides to discuss losing her account here?

Just thought there would be a little more commotion if that happened, which apparently did.

This forum has taught me to be skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm

hyperlite wrote:

Just thought there would be a little more commotion if that happened, which apparently did.

For what it's worth, she threatened to kill a number of people in very painful ways over the Hamachi chat.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:36 pm

I am sure Cool3303 is gonna apologize for stealing the password when he hears that.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
hyperlite wrote:

For what it's worth, she threatened to kill a number of people in very painful ways over the Hamachi chat.

Shiva is scary on hamachi....
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 am

I'm surprised at how this thread evolved from Kobialkas "My account has been deleted" thread to "Shiva cant access her account" to "Were moving forums" to "Shiva is scary on Hamachi"
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:49 am

We're moving forums? I've never had any problems...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......................................

Gimme my dev status on new forum.
Back to top Go down
ShivaMC

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 am

I'm scary everywhere, folks. Why on Earth did you think I chose a God of Death for my name?

Nike's trademarked, and I'm not quite smart enough to be Athena. (Goddess of Victory and Goddess of Strategy/Intelligence/Battle)

... though now I think about it, Athena would be a better fit. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:44 am

Greek gods suck because no matter what you do, one god will always be angry at you which usually ends up bad. That's the advantage with one god Razz .
Back to top Go down
ShivaMC

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:47 am

Oh, I know, but there aren't any female Archangels for me to pull out of the Christian faith. (Or the Jewish one, in your case.)

God in Heaven I wish there were one or two or four, though.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 am

But Shiva is a male god.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:46 am

Yea on the other hand being a woman sucks in almost every religion Sad .
Back to top Go down
ShivaMC

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 am

I get that, Frosty. Shiva has been referred to as neither/both, however. Shiva's a god, they can be whatever sex they feel like being.

Regardless, I know what my plumbing is, so for me, Shiva's a female god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED   MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: