Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Govermant rant thread

Go down 
+11
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tiel+
Commander Error
Captain stufuzzycat
Commander Kobialka
Tau
Hierarch Fenway
Delta
ACH0225
Soul of Jack
_Shadowcat_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:52 pm

catsonmeth wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Well, Im not saying im racist against gays, but seriously, Wake up you damn brain cancer filled blobs.

If evolution wanted us to be gay we would all be asexual.

I really hope you're being sarcastic, but if you're not:

a. Evolution is a process, it has no consciousness to determine what it "wants".

b. Many species (humans included) cannot reproduce with others of the same same sex, so evolution doesn't have much to do with it.

c. Asexuality is the ability to reproduce with one's self, we would have no outward sexuality.

a. I could say god, But god is nothing more then a figure of myth. And if evoution is a process to help the species live on for as long as possible, Then gays will die out since they are unable to reproduce. Therefor evolution has no feeling for gays.

b. Point proven why gays are stupid.

c. Again gays are still stupid.

When I prove a point 85.3% of the time I back it up with solid reasons that atleast make sence to me.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Touchy subject here..
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Tiel wrote:
Touchy subject here..

Touchy subjects fuel good discussion.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:54 am

Touche/

But it's true, as long as humans exist, there'll be homosexuals. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Then we must geneticly purify the Human population, Lets have a Hungergames/Mortalcombat like showdown with all of the humans on earth. Whoever is left must be the ultimate humans.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:48 pm

I don't think you'd actually like that, Cat. Generally those lacking in the cranial department tend to die off first.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm

EmoTiel wrote:
I don't think you'd actually like that, Cat. Generally those lacking in the cranial department tend to die off first.

So you would die first? I dont see how I would dislike that...

Besides I wouldnt be dumn enough to stick around, I would take a cheap russian spaceride to the ISS with a ton of supplies, Where I would wait till everyone kills themselves.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I doubt you would be able to get out in time. Judging by your thought processes, you are a 12 year old human.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I doubt you would be able to get out in time. Judging by your thought processes, you are a 12 year old human.

Neither would you, as you would die in the fighting also. The only people who would really get out would be the people on the ISS already, And any presidents or extremely important people in countries with sufficent space tech.

And seeing as Tiel is trying to cause fighting or just be a general jerk his posts should be ignored unless they contain anything relating to the actual current subject and contain any sort of politness.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
EmoTiel wrote:

Besides I wouldnt be dumn enough to stick around, I would take a cheap russian spaceride to the ISS with a ton of supplies, Where I would wait till everyone kills themselves.

1. If I am not mistaken the ISS's airlock opens from then inside and I highly dobt they would let you in.

2. (In reference to previous conversation) What did homosexual's ever do to you?

3. @ACH closer to 9.

4. I say let all the humans kill themselves with nukes. Perfect solution!
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 pm

High Lictor Arslan wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:
EmoTiel wrote:

1. If I am not mistaken the ISS's airlock opens from then inside and I highly dobt they would let you in.

2. (In reference to previous conversation) What did homosexual's ever do to you?

3. @ACH closer to 9.

1. If im in a rocket I could just threaten to ram the stations solar panels, Leaving them to die in the cold space without power.

2. Nothing, Except being extremely weird and forcing me to listen to many stupid gay jokes in school.

3. If you find I act imature it is because during the day I am surounded by idiots which I pay anything to kill downright in cold blood to make the world a better place. And that the internet is the only place I can let off steam without having to deal with people in real life.

4. At the rate humans are going global warming or lack of oil will kill them first.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:02 am

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
High Lictor Arslan wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:
EmoTiel wrote:

3. @ACH closer to 9.

1. If im in a rocket I could just threaten to ram the stations solar panels, Leaving them to die in the cold space without power.

2. Nothing, Except being extremely weird and forcing me to listen to many stupid gay jokes in school.

3. If you find I act imature it is because during the day I am surounded by idiots which I pay anything to kill downright in cold blood to make the world a better place. And that the internet is the only place I can let off steam without having to deal with people in real life.

4. At the rate humans are going global warming or lack of oil will kill them first.

1. Then you would die in the black without food and oxygen.

2. I really don't see how that could lead to the want of "Genetic cleansing"

3. a. This is not the place to act immature. If you're going to argue your case, at least have some solid ground, or else it just becomes cannon fodder and does not make for good debate.

3. b. I'm confused here. Who do you want to kill? People that make gay jokes or gays that make bad jokes?

4. Global warming probably won't do much. War wouldn't kill all of us outright. Alt. energy is growing much faster than oil/coal is depleting.

601st post
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 am

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
No, but you're certainly dumb enough to misspell a four-letter word. That doesn't say good things about your chances of being able to pilot spacecraft.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Global warming won't do much??? Unless you mean we will all screw ourselves over before it truly matters, I have to argue that point.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Global warming won't do much??? Unless you mean we will all screw ourselves over before it truly matters, I have to argue that point.

Yeah. Global warming probably won't do all that much, not warming by human greenhouse emissions.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:17 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:

Yeah. Global warming probably won't do all that much, not warming by human greenhouse emissions.

at least we wont freeze to death, and it'll be easier to cook food
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:23 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:
No, but you're certainly dumb enough to misspell a four-letter word. That doesn't say good things about your chances of being able to pilot spacecraft.

One does not need to spell to pilot a spacecraft, Just like any idiot with arms can fly a plane with ease.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:28 am

Please tell me you're making an attempt at humor there.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:46 am

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

One does not need to spell to pilot a spacecraft, Just like any idiot with arms can fly a plane with ease.

You do realize flying a plane is akin to driving a human automobile while being pulled apart slowly, and all the while doing advanced calculus in your head.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:40 am

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

Sorry but if you lack the cognitive ability to spell correctly then you will not be able to pilot a space craft, I can tell you this because I have sat at the controls of Griffin helicopter (well, an RAF simulator) and you have to be pretty damn smart to fly something like a helicopter, let alone a spacecraft.

If the misspell was down to a condition (Dispraxia, Parkinsons) then the misspell is understandable, but you would not be able to pilot a spacecraft

And last time I checked idiots cannot fly planes, you have to be highly intelligent to fly a plane, I know people who are pilots who can back me up on this, just cause you've played a few pokey flight sims (not like the proper simulators like they use to train pilots) does not mean you could fly a plane or a spacecraft, I bet you anything you would not even know how to turn the damn thing on (and no it's not just a simple off button with a automated process, that wouldn't work due to the many systems and processes that have to be initiated with variable timings due to changes of conditions, which would require a human to manually start the craft)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Govermant rant thread   Govermant rant thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Govermant rant thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2