Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

My Space Fleet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehblooper
Tehblooper

My Space Fleet Empty
PostSubject: My Space Fleet   My Space Fleet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 am

note: All my ships are Rectangles because i find it more efficeant and easier to build.

zerstören (destroy in german): Designed with german engineering, this is a super dreadnaut with only one purpose, to destroy every living thing on a planet. Armed with 30 missile tubes, 30 rail guns, 25 Rapid laser turrets, and 25 bomb bays (And yes that equals up to 400 turret ponts). The special weapons are 5 plasma beams. It has a large hanger going through the center of the ship so there is an opening on both sides of the ship. It has 2 large engines. (for those who complained!!!!!) Jk

Pics comming soon

This is all i have so far keep watching for more ships.

Last edited by Tehblooper on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

My Space Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Space Fleet   My Space Fleet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:41 pm

*sighs*. Okay, I think you pretty much answered my problem of why it would never fly.
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

My Space Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Space Fleet   My Space Fleet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 pm

I see no engines. I'll go complain to the captain... (Captains voice comes over the PA system) "We are now entering the enemy atmosphere. Please MAN THE GUNS!" (me) "OH NOES" (Runs over to my tiny diplo-sized vessel(as I was being a diplomat... Why did I not explain this earlier?)) Flees to home server and watchs while big ship crash and give little planet LOTS of resources.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

My Space Fleet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Space Fleet   My Space Fleet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Space Fleet
Page 1 of 1