Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The most epic thread ever.

Go down 
+3
Pat Best
Dux Tell31
Tiel+
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

The most epic thread ever. Empty
PostSubject: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Enjoy.

Excerpts:

OP wrote:
I have a question,

I recently took delivery of my new Dell, which came with the 32bit version of Windows 7, however the PC is capable of running at 64bit.

If I install Windows 7 32bit twice would that make it 64bit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote :
Try using OpenOffice instead of MS Office. It works fine with 64-bit Windows. The trick used in OpenOffice is multi-threaded alphabet mirroring so that all they need is one of each character, which is then mirrored twice (so it won't appear reading backwards) and repeated as often as needed to build a screen image. The cool thing is that both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of OpenOffice only need one "original" of each character. This technology means twice as much load on the lettering wipers because of the characters being mirrored twice, but that's more than compensated for by not having to use the MS Office technique of manufacturing so many characters from scratch to place on the monitor.

TIP: When you have trouble using MS Office to open documents created in MS Office, keep in mind that it's a known problem. The proper work-around is to only use OpenOffice to open MS Office documents.

Quote :
No I haven’t read some special books either, besides the science & math I learnt in schools, colleges & university. Most of us here on this Forum have studied college level of science & mathematics. We are too busy being astonished by the new technology that is going to be released next quarter and don't realize that science actually proves God's existence.

ANALASYS: We are too busy appreciating Einstein Theory of Relativity but never wonder, Who set these laws, Who determined the speed of light is going to be 299,792,458 m/s , and not 30 m/s. Einstein never determined that, he simply understood what Someone has pre-determined. Who determined that 2 molecules of Hydrogen & 1 of Oxygen will form Water; why not plastic or coal. Who determined the precise properties of every element known to us. Who determined that we would need oxygen to live which helps convert food we eat into energy, and why don't we use CO2 like plants. Yeah I know someone here or some bio-scientist will say because O2 causes this reaction & CO2 causes that, therefore plants need CO2 & Humans need O2. Well Who determined that.

SCIENCE IS NOTHING BUT UNDERSTANDING(not creating) WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PRE-SET (CREATED). Well if PRESET then by whom, because if it is not by Someone but rather a random coincidental reaction, then science would be COINCEDENCE to the power of INFINITY. Hmm coincidental random reactions happening for not billion years but infinity. Who buys that, yeah you and I are having this serious discussion, which could also be another coincidence. We know there is nothing of coincidental nature in science rather specific actions, reactions and results. So Science would be PRECISE to the power of Infinity. Because of One Action A Reaction Occus and A Result and so on precisely. If precise then it is Someone's design.

EVOLUTION: says we started all from single cell organism, & evolved as natural selection of species. Yeah Right: Let me see Darwin throw a new born baby into a mud pool at a secluded island & lets watch with satellite technology if the baby can survive even a day to evolve into a Genius Business Man like Bill Gates one day, let alone live to breath to see the next day. We are giving Darwin an advantage in this experiment of a functional new born baby, cutting off the chase of all those years of evolution from single cell to a human baby. If a fully functional Human baby cannot survive this test, HOW CAN A DUMB SINGLE CELL ORGANISM EVOLVE INTO A FULLY FUNCTIONAL HUMAN. Yes that’s right & there is no evidence in our science either, just mad scientific speculations. Let me see a person survive even 1 minute without a fully functional heart or liver, let alone survive and keep on getting the chance of evolving for billion of years, turn out to be fully functional Human.

INTEL ANALOGY: Lets throw all the elements that Intel uses to manufacture their CPUs into a mud pool, and lets watch if it ever forms into the next generation Octa Core Xeon processor let alone i386. That would mean that scientists at Intel should stop painstakingly researching to design & create the new architecture of its processor, but start mass digging everywhere to find the next generation of CPU, that would somehow fit into H77 motherboard socket. BUT THE VENOM OF EVOLUTION TO DENY GOD HAS ALREADY BEEN INJECTED INTO OUR GENERATIONS, THATS WHY WE ALWAYS ANALYSE GOD THROUGH THE SCOPE OF SCIENCE.

WINDOWS ANALOGY: There is a clear difference between the purpose & creation of Windows 7, XP, etc and Microsoft Security Essentials. After 50,000 years what if we kept on trying to create absurd explanations that some how Windows XP evolved ITSELF into Windows 7 and thus Microsoft Security Essentials was evolved by itself. Documents keep on saying that Bill Gates Microsoft Corp, created it, but no there can't be Bill Gates, lets try to find theories around the fact that Bill Gates Microsoft created them. If I were to seriously present this explanation and start a Topic on this Forum about the origin of Windows, you will see more joke replies than this Topic. But no one challenges this utterly stupid explanation of evolution with the absence of Designer or God. Same analogy applies with our explanation of Science Vs. God.

ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS WITH TRUE INTENTIONS & HEART TRY TO FIND ANSWERS THAT SCIENCE CANNOT.

If all these examples sound impossible to you then why are people here denying the existence of God and making fun of my comments, SHOULD I BE MAKING FUN OF THEIR IGNORANT COMMENTS NOW?

NO GOD, NO OBLIGATION, NO MORALS. YES IT DOES ELIMINATE WINDOWS PIRACY ISSUE.

Here is my example: I have more than 50 Windows 7 Home Premium Genuine COA Stickers that came off of Dell, OEM manufacturer computers. My intention was to sell them around $4500 about 50% profit. They activate without any issues via online activation. The moment I found out it is against Microsoft's policy to sell OEM licenses, they have been sitting here with me. Yeah I lost about $2500. Questions is why did I choose to honor Microsoft's Policy, when I can sell them behind their back. It is the Awareness of Higher Power – God, Love & Respect for our Creator God, which inspires me to choose the Higher Cause not self gain over someone's loss, & Respect Microsoft's Policies.

THIS DOES ELIMINATE WINDOWS PIRACY, NO TORRENTS, NO HACKS, NO KEYMAKERS.

Next question is if God is then Who's Theory(Religion) is Right? I come from Sikh Family but I found the only theory(religion) that has Truth & validity is in Bible, & Jesus Christ is the only answer, I even studied Islam.

Good Wishes & Regards..... CHOOSE RIGHT & BE GOOD & ADVANCE FOR GOOD

It took couple of hours to write this, lunch break incl., its all good, its sunday and for good cause.....

Last edited by Tiel on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added OP so people actually 'get' it instead of making wild assumptions.)
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:14 pm

DONT.BRING.THIS.ARGUMENT.HERE.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 pm

I skimmed through it and it seems someone is trying to prove the existence of God with Windows stickers at half price.

Interest in this topic went from zero to negative 500%.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm

So they aren't selling Microsoft stickers at half price? If so, then I'm back in buisness! Get your Microsoft stickers here at half price! Come one, come all! Get your Microsoft stickers here! They're half price! Get 'em while they're worth something!
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Wha... What?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm

It's always a good practice to actually bother clicking links, Pat. Except on TPB. Things might get messy if you do that there.

Regardless, the thread is about a poor soul who is inquiring that if he installs 32 bit Windows 7 twice, will he get 64 bit?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Tiel wrote:
It's always a good practice to actually bother clicking links, Pat. Except on TPB. Things might get messy if you do that there.

Regardless, the thread is about a poor soul who is inquiring that if he installs 32 bit Windows 7 twice, will he get 64 bit?

Certainly. And if you cut the CD in half, you can get two 16 bit installs.

Edit; As that guy says later on: THANK GOT FOR MICROSOFT AND JESUS!

All hail the 8th coming of Our Savior, Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:26 am

Install it 3 times and you get a 96 bit OS. Simple mathematics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most epic thread ever.   The most epic thread ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most epic thread ever.
Page 1 of 1