Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Poisons(which should be used on the forum)

Go down 
+2
Chapter Master Addeptis
ACH0225
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Empty
PostSubject: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 pm

I have been thinking, and I realized some human foods and household items are actually toxic to owls. Want to know? Too bad! You will read this!

Some comman human items that are toxic:
Mint flavoring
Licorice
Some kinds of pasta
Ink in some pens

Anything inherently poisonous to humans?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:40 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I have been thinking, and I realized some human foods and household items are actually toxic to owls. Want to know? Too bad! You will read this!

Mint flavoring
Licorice
Some kinds of pasta
Ink in some pens

Cant help u there owl. seeing as i am cyborg and all.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:34 am

ACH0225 wrote:

Mint flavoring
Licorice
Some kinds of pasta
Ink in some pens

Arsenic.
humans don´t notice it being put into their food, because they can´t differenciate it from water, but a small dosis is enough to kill a fully grown human in 10 seconds flat.
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:24 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

Mint flavoring
Licorice
Some kinds of pasta
Ink in some pens

so the pen IS more mightier than the sword?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 pm

why do you want to know this, owl?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:46 am

Kobialka wrote:
why do you want to know this, owl?

Unfortunately for the owls, they can´t attack the EE with the new knowledge, because
1) They already defeated the EE about 10 trillion years ago
2) If the EE would still exist, over 80% of its inhabitants would be cyborgs with nanobots inside them to prevent stuff like arsenic-poisoning.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:05 am

Humans are naturally intolerant to large amounts of metal (or smaller amounts for heavier metals). Many molecules with chlorine in them are poisonous, so's arsenic, sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide, or hydrogen cyanide (to name just a few). Excessive amounts of caffeine or alcohol can poison humans. Even the water that they depend on for life can dilute their cells and cause them to die.

How pathetic humans are.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:49 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
Humans are naturally intolerant to large amounts of metal (or smaller amounts for heavier metals). Many molecules with chlorine in them are poisonous, so's arsenic, sulphur dioxide, carbon monoxide, or hydrogen cyanide (to name just a few). Excessive amounts of caffeine or alcohol can poison humans. Even the water that they depend on for life can dilute their cells and cause them to die.

How pathetic humans are.

Also, Nicotine is very poisonous for humans.
(I never actually understood why mobian humans smoked Nicotine about... 1 trillion+12000 a ago.
I mean, they were technically committing suicide by doin that.

As we are at Nicotine, it belongs to the substances that make humans addicted.
It´s interesting that many substances that make humans addicted are actually poisonaous for them.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 am

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:

How pathetic humans are.

(I never actually understood why mobian humans smoked Nicotine about... 1 trillion+12000 a ago.

It´s interesting that many substances that make humans addicted are actually poisonaous for them.

I think they're only poisonous because the addiction causes them to consume so much of the substance, and if it wasn't addictive, the small amounts consumed wouldn't effect them.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:

How pathetic humans are.

I think they're only poisonous because the addiction causes them to consume so much of the substance, and if it wasn't addictive, the small amounts consumed wouldn't effect them.

Yes, but pure Nicotine can be very poisonous as well.

Just give a human a spoon of Nikotine and watch the results.
GLaDOS-style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poisons(which should be used on the forum)   Poisons(which should be used on the forum) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poisons(which should be used on the forum)
Page 1 of 1