Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

ZPM crafting recipe

Go down 
+6
kokonus
Tiel+
Joel
Grand Imperial Thunder
Last_Jedi_Standing
Julo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:22 am

I rather like your neatly laid out plan, but unfortunately that's too simple for my liking. I drew up a great crafting flow-chart that would be very useful to you all; but I have no way of getting onto the computer. Ideas, anyone?
Back to top Go down
lukas_schjodt
lukas_schjodt

PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
I rather like your neatly laid out plan, but unfortunately that's too simple for my liking. I drew up a great crafting flow-chart that would be very useful to you all; but I have no way of getting onto the computer. Ideas, anyone?
take a picture or make a new one in MSpaint
Back to top Go down
kokonus
kokonus

PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:02 am

yeah taking a picture should do that I gues But how big is it you might need to paste multiple pictures?
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

The Schmetterling wrote:

But i've got one question:
Do you like my idea of subspace field singularities?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:57 pm

kokonus wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
kokonus wrote:
kokonus wrote:
Oh noes things I dont understand pale
Das liegt vermutlich daran, dass du nicht deutsch sprichst, warum benutzt do nicht einfach Google Übersetzer?
Wegen der Grammatik?
Becouse Im lazy.
Naja, wie es aussieht, hast du gerade Google Übersetzer benutzt.
Jedenfalls freue ich mich, dass es jetzt außer mir noch jemand anderen, der Deutsch als Muttersprache hat gibt.

Ok... didnt quite catch that- Well, it looks like you've just used Google Translate.
Anyway, I am pleased that there is now put out yet another person who is a native German speaker.

Is it me or does the translator not translate correctly?
Also.
iemand die nederlands spreekt?

Actually, my second sentence meant something like the following: I´m happy that there´s now another person who speaks german as native language.
Also, it is quite easy for a german to understand dutch, since most of the vocabulary is very similar to the german one (well, at least the written one)
For example, I figured out that your sentence there means "Does someone here speak dutch?" without knowing anything about dutch language or using any translation program.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:35 am

kokonus wrote:
kokonus wrote:
kokonus wrote:
Das liegt vermutlich daran, dass du nicht deutsch sprichst, warum benutzt do nicht einfach Google Übersetzer?
Wegen der Grammatik?
Becouse Im lazy.
Jedenfalls freue ich mich, dass es jetzt außer mir noch jemand anderen, der Deutsch als Muttersprache hat gibt.

Ok... didnt quite catch that- Well, it looks like you've just used Google Translate.
Anyway, I am pleased that there is now put out yet another person who is a native German speaker.

Also.

Actually, my second sentence meant something like the following: I´m happy that there´s now another person who speaks german as native language.
Also, it is quite easy for a german to understand dutch, since most of the vocabulary is very similar to the german one (well, at least the written one)
For example, I figured out that your sentence there means "Does someone here speak dutch?" without knowing anything about dutch language or using any translation program.

Hell, even I know that sentence is asking whether anyone speaks Dutch, and I can't even spell Dutch!
Back to top Go down
kokonus
kokonus

PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
kokonus wrote:
kokonus wrote:
kokonus wrote:
Wegen der Grammatik?
Becouse Im lazy.

Also.

Hell, even I know that sentence is asking whether anyone speaks Dutch, and I can't even spell Dutch!

Lol also this has been a long cenversation lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZPM crafting recipe    ZPM crafting recipe  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZPM crafting recipe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2