Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

An idea about the management of ideas

Go down 
+5
Iv121
kokonus
Ivan2006
Tiel+
Burnttoaster
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
bsb23
bsb23

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Is the release date really suppose to be three years from now? That is a really long time, I will be half way through college, ah well, can't wait for the release at least especially since its going to be four years of work.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:16 pm

bsb23 wrote:
Is the release date really suppose to be three years from now? That is a really long time, I will be half way through college, ah well, can't wait for the release at least especially since its going to be four years of work.
No. It's a joke. There is no release date.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Tiel wrote:
Link
Haha, who made this? It's great.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Thelordoferror
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:

Haha, who made this? It's great.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

who made this? It's great.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

It's great.
Liar.
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 am

So will this futurecraft wiki be of any usefulness, or will it just be a place to post futurecraft fanfic.

anyway to avoid any confusion on what ideas are going to be in the mod, and what stuff that people will write on the wiki, I think it should be a sticky on this section of the forums posted by well mac or frost.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 am

Keon already started a page on the wiki for official stuffs. Originally my goal a while back was to have the index page lead to two distinctive sections - one for player-made stuff, one for set-in-stone features.

A forum thread is terrible for what you're suggesting, no offense, at least when compared to a CMS explicitly geared for this purpose. To this end, Error should restrict editing lest we have cool3303s running about.
Back to top Go down
Burnttoaster
Recruit
Recruit
Burnttoaster

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:50 am

Alright, how about a section for ideas that are in consideration?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Tiel wrote:
Keon already started a page on the wiki for official stuffs. Originally my goal a while back was to have the index page lead to two distinctive sections - one for player-made stuff, one for set-in-stone features.

A forum thread is terrible for what you're suggesting, no offense, at least when compared to a CMS explicitly geared for this purpose. To this end, Error should restrict editing lest we have cool3303s running about.

Okay, i´ll scratch my plans of doing that forum thread then, but I also can´t find Keon´s thread, can you gimme a link please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea about the management of ideas   An idea about the management of ideas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea about the management of ideas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2