Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)

Go down 
+11
Captain stufuzzycat
superninjakiwi
Tiel+
Emperor_Revan
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
The Schmetterling
Fabricator-General Norse
ACH0225
Joel
Chapter Master Addeptis
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should we make the ships out of wool?Of course the whole ship will not be wool but more like 50% and the other half is iron blocks/other blocks like my custom version of current ship that we use for the game mode.It would make it so fire can actually do s
No?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_lcap6%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Yes?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_lcap63%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
Maybe?
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_lcap19%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Cant i just have a super death ray or something>.>
Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_lcap12%Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 am

Hello guys/gals.After playing some minecraft with Norse on his sever where he builds his warhammer40k ships. We created a gamemode. A space battle gamemode using one of his ships class. Moving right along to what its about. Its basically 2 ships same class only different color schemes one chaos and one loyalist. Side bye side.The objective of the game is to knock out the enemy ship. This can be achieved 4 ways. Knock out the ammo bay,knock out all 6 guns, sever the ship in half(cut all the way through to the other side of the ship so there is nothing holding the sides together or very little holding it),or Kill all the players on the enemy team.

Rules:
*1 life per player
*NO GRIEFING/SABOTAGE OF TEAM MATES OR SELF
*You can only repair your ship with broken off bits from your ship
*no fighting with captain over what you should do(hes the captain not you)
*Only Boarders may broad other teams ships.

Player Classes:
Space Marine/Chaos Marine:same thing just different names for teams.Job load cannons/Defend ship from borders.

TechMarine/Chaos TechMarines: Job:Repair ship to best of there abilities and resources at hand.

Captain/Chaos Captain:Job keep moral up and give orders as well as ship status updates,and fire the cannons.

Space marine Terminators/Chaos space marine Terminators:Job board other teams ship and attempt take over/disable ship.

Player equipment:

Captain/Chaos Captain:4 golden apples,one set of golden armor,and 1 diamond sword,And one bolter(bow) and 20 bolter rounds(Arrows)

Space marine/chaos space marine:Leather armor,3 golden apples,and a iron sword,bolter(bow) and 35 bolter rounds(Arrows)

TechMarine/Chaos TechMarine: leather armor,iron sword,1 stack of 64 redstone and 1 stack of 32 lapiz/neathier rack,and 3 golden applesbolter(bow) and 25 bolter rounds(Arrows)

Space marine Terminators/Chaos space marine Terminators: Iron armor,iron sword,3 golden apples,and 10 ender pearls,bolter(bow) and 65 bolter rounds(Arrows)

(P.S. this game mode would set up much faster if u had a mic and skype or a mic and steam.)

Last edited by Chapter Master Addeptis on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:14 am

Sounds neat. But one question, why don't I have a question for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:05 am

Where can we play this?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:06 am

Why isn't this in the Server forum area.
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:08 am

caltech117 wrote:
Where can we play this?

My Personal Server (its not dedicated tho....), I would need to plan out a time to do it if other people are interested....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:16 am

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:
caltech117 wrote:
Where can we play this?

My Personal Server (its not dedicated tho....), I would need to plan out a time to do it if other people are interested....

I am interested.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:36 am

Sounds simple enough. I would like to give this a try with a fully furnished Emperor-sized ship; that would be fun. In fact, we could just have a game where we hunted down a boarding party on-board a ship, if it is that sized, it could prove quite a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 pm

The Schmetterling wrote:
Sounds simple enough. I would like to give this a try with a fully furnished Emperor-sized ship; that would be fun. In fact, we could just have a game where we hunted down a boarding party on-board a ship, if it is that sized, it could prove quite a challenge...

That is a great idea.... if i had a working interior in the Emperor-Class... which i don't atm..... Its so god dam big....
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Looks interesting. I'd go Tech
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 pm

If enough people who want to play are on today we will see if we can set up a game.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
If enough people who want to play are on today we will see if we can set up a game.Very Happy

What time?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:58 pm

caltech117 wrote:

What time?

First we need one more person.As for the set up i need to see win Norse gets on.Hes usually gets on around 4-6 West coast/Pacific time.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 pm

one more person.

I volunteer tribute!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:12 pm

No, I volunteer so you can't volunteer!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:13 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

Who's to say we can't both volunteer?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Karkat wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Both of u guys can join all though one team is going to be off balance O_0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Karkat wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Or one can judge.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 pm

caltech117 wrote:
Karkat wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Or one can judge.

Better yet one of them can just man one of the flak guns.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Man I wanna play,it sounds like a great gamemode.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:03 pm

When, where?
Back to top Go down
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
Emperor_Revan

Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

i wants to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Doesn't necessarily have to be 40k, either. We could use our own ships in this! Very Happy

And then make up some cooleo sci fi classes...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Hmm, yes, Tiel is quite right. The rules stated for this game can apply to any starship. The GKYWMHMAC-Class frigate is pretty much done.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Tiel wrote:
Doesn't necessarily have to be 40k, either. We could use our own ships in this! Very Happy

And then make up some cooleo sci fi classes...

Me and Norse are trying to get a for sure time.At the moment we cant say for sure since he been busy lately.I will see if i can get a copy of the map so that i or him can host it.But until then we just have to hope that hes gets on at the same time everyone else does.

As for that other ship types well i need to talk to Norse about it. Its his sever so his rules,but hes pretty good about these kind of things so long as we don't have pony ships.(yes yes i no this going to upset a cretin someone)I hate brony's but i usually don't rant on them as long at they don't try and covert me >:L Or taint my beautiful warhammer.But fighting one of there ships would be cool i guess. Or fighting any other types of ships. Although we will have to put ships size limit knowing right now that our current game mode uses are smallest warships class.(A nova frigate. Although its still pretty fucking big it has 3 decks and i think 15 bed rooms)

(I just came up with a cool idea for shields for the warships...i need to do some testing with Norse about it first though)
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 pm

so long as we don't have pony ships.

Define "pony ships." None of my ships even resemble ponies. Unless that wasn't directed at me, that's my response to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)   Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer40k Space combat(game mode for minecraft)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next