Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Pony Thread MkII

Go down 
+14
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
The Schmetterling
Iv121
Last_Jedi_Standing
Ivan2006
ACH0225
Rainbow Dash
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
Tiel+
Hierarch Fenway
Delta
Joel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
All shall join the pony in time? if that is a Unity (soase) quote I will send my level 10 titan to murder you famiry. YOUR FAMIRY.

Correction. All will join the ponity.

THOU HATH AN OWL THREAD. STAY IN THINE THREAD!

Last edited by arsln100 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 am

Then thou shalt stay in thou pony thread!

If this is what thou desires, and offending posts in the others thread will be treated with mockery in your own thread!
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 am

Professor Fenway wrote:
Then thou shalt stay in thou pony thread!

If this is what thou desires, and offending posts in the others thread will be treated with mockery in your own thread!

Then it is final! From this point forward all shalt stay in thine respective threads, therefore we need anti pony thread for the haters. We hardly take offence from petty mockery! Thou may try but thou wilt not succeed in angering us.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:56 pm

WE ARE A COLLECTIVE, WE ARE UNIFIED, WE WILL RULE!
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:00 pm

arsln100 wrote:
WE ARE A COLLECTIVE, WE ARE UNIFIED, WE WILL RULE!

Well said brother. The Emperor protects.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:00 am

Okay.
Bronies, back to work.
Troll#1:
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 am

Image compression is compressed.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:07 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 pm

I just noticed that keon locked the anti-pony thread and then threatened all members who oppose ponies. Has keon always had super-powers? and what's wrong with being anti-gay? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
I just noticed that keon locked the anti-pony thread and then threatened all members who oppose ponies. Has keon always had super-powers? and what's wrong with being anti-gay? Just curious.

There´s nothing wrong with being gay, but unfortunately calling someone else gay still works as an insult.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Laserbilly wrote:

First of all; you are threatening members, and that isn't good, as for why you can't be anti gay:

You can be anti-gay IRL.

I really don't care. But you can't go around saying "I HATE YOU GAYS I HOPE U BURN IN HELL GOD HATES YOU AND HIS SON HATES YOU BURN BURN BURN!". That's just not okay. If you even have to ask, I don't know what's wrong with you.

If I started a thread saying "Anti-Anti-Gay Alliance" where I proposed we make fun of and destroy anti-gays, that would be locked too. Get it? No hate. Hate is bad.

Now leave the ponies alone or you are playing with a ban. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Keon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:

First of all; you are threatening members, and that isn't good, as for why you can't be anti gay:

You can be anti-gay IRL.

I really don't care. But you can't go around saying "I HATE YOU GAYS I HOPE U BURN IN HELL GOD HATES YOU AND HIS SON HATES YOU BURN BURN BURN!". That's just not okay. If you even have to ask, I don't know what's wrong with you.

If I started a thread saying "Anti-Anti-Gay Alliance" where I proposed we make fun of and destroy anti-gays, that would be locked too. Get it? No hate. Hate is bad.

First off, at what point did I threaten anyone?

Second, I'm honestly curious as to how long you've had super-[forum]-powers.

Finally, have you noticed a pattern of anti-anything from me? If not, then realize that when someone says something that's so out of character like: "what's wrong with hating Blacks?" in the "I love Rap" forum, then they're probably joking.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:41 pm

This is not the place to be arguing.

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Keon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:

You can be anti-gay IRL.

Finally, have you noticed a pattern of anti-anything from me? If not, then realize that when someone says something that's so out of character like: "what's wrong with hating Blacks?" in the "I love Rap" forum, then they're probably joking.

Not you, the general people. Anyways, I have had them ever since my name turned blue, and okay, it's fine if you were joking, just wanted to explain, but some aren't.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

arsln100 wrote:
This is not the place to be arguing.

Discuss

^that.
Also you will be sent into said factory for the purpose of helping in the production of rainbows. If you like hate so much we can supply it
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:30 pm

In the Rainbow Factory, where your fears and horrors come true.

Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Images10
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:29 pm

arsln100 wrote:
In the Rainbow Factory, where your fears and horrors come true.

Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Images10
Must be some damn fine rainbows to kill for.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Keon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Keon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:

You can be anti-gay IRL.

Not you, the general people. Anyways, I have had them ever since my name turned blue, and okay, it's fine if you were joking, just wanted to explain, but some aren't.

This thread needs to be locked because of spam posting if you haven't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:
Keon wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:

You can be anti-gay IRL.

This thread needs to be locked because of spam posting if you haven't noticed.

No It dose not, It needs spam and off topic posts such as yours removed. then we can discus pony related stuff (IE the purpose of a pony thread.). Thank you for your time.

On a technical level I think the song was great. however the theme of the song dose not sit well with some. personally, Grimdark dose not bother me.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Well, on the topic of ponies, crystal ones, and sea-ponies.
Discuss. (I finally have something to say discuss about)
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm

I think Cadence is princess of the crystal variety. I'm not sure how I feel about sea-ponies though...
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 pm

arsln100 wrote:
I think Cadence is princess of the crystal variety. I'm not sure how I feel about sea-ponies though...
SHANANNANANANANANAAA.... but seriously, I want to see some crystal ponies, they just sound cool. And Cadence could be in charge of them, also how is she related to luna and celestia?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
arsln100 wrote:
SHANANNANANANANANAAA.... but seriously, I want to see some crystal ponies, they just sound cool. And Cadence could be in charge of them, also how is she related to luna and celestia?

Cousin or niece I think, I will have to re-watch that episode tomorrow after school.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm

arsln100 wrote:
Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
arsln100 wrote:

Cousin or niece I think, I will have to re-watch that episode tomorrow after school.
Yeah, Ima watch all the ponies, again during this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pony Thread MkII   Pony Thread MkII - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pony Thread MkII
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: