Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

My Private Server

Go down 
+2
Caramell
Tyranid_Player
6 posters

Should this get an Tekkit server
Yes
My Private Server Vote_lcap0%My Private Server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Won´t care anyway
 0% [ 0 ]
You are Cool3303???
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:23 am

I own an Hamachi-Server whith a lots of plugins and I am a bit lonely so I invite you all.
Hamachi Id: Futurecraft_Server1 Password:1234 Server ip:5.37.172.39:25565

Bonus for Futurecraft Members:
More Attention
Transfer from Objects to the creative world (give me the world I do the rest)
Fancy Hats: I will give you Iron /gold/spawner heads just take the block in your hand and do /hat

Staff needed:
AN Iconomy Manager which cares about the Admin shop and such stuff.
2Mods

VIP rights for 1 week if you advertise on McForums
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1350756-creative-hamachi-server-searching-staff/

Last edited by Tyranid_Player on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:38 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 am

I'll join.
I could be an OP or Admin if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:59 am

Daynel wrote:
I'll join.
I could be an OP or Admin if you wish.

Explain me why (send me an PM or Ingame)
Mention that Mods will have to clean up the chat and kick or jail griefers.(Means no Special Rights except Nickname and such stuff)
And that Admins take over extreme Responsibility by being allowed to give other players permissions.(They get an own very Strong Faction)

BTW Permissions are done Multiworld will be done tomorrow but I need :
1A starting Town (Or lots of builders)
2.An Creative Spawn (or Lots of builders)
3.An hunger games Map (or MORE builders)
4.Reliable Personal
5.Guild suggestions/requests
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Tyranid, you should just make the Futurecraft moderators moderators on your server, as it has always been.

I think that if it is a private server, you won't have many problems with griefing or spamming.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
Tyranid, you should just make the Futurecraft moderators moderators on your server, as it has always been.
Why? I am a moderator, and even I don't think that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:06 am

The server is bugged only OPs can build (permissions are making me mad)
I even deleted anything which handles building permissions but it still didnt work so I have to completely renew it.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:19 am

Mackeroth? wrote:

I think that if it is a private server, you won't have many problems with griefing or spamming.

Not on my server it wasn't, and that worked just fine. The owner should have elevated perms and that's it, there's absolutely no need for other OPs in this small a community (and even a smaller percentage actually go online) other than said OPs kissing the owner's butt so they can dick around with other people and their creations.

And Tyranid, if you really insist on running a hamachi server I'm fairly experienced with perms should you need some help. Don't think I'll be on, though, don't really like Hamachi servers.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:29 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

Not on my server it wasn't, and that worked just fine. The owner should have elevated perms and that's it, there's absolutely no need for other OPs in this small a community (and even a smaller percentage actually go online) other than said OPs kissing the owner's butt so they can dick around with other people and their creations.

And Tyranid, if you really insist on running a hamachi server I'm fairly experienced with perms should you need some help. Don't think I'll be on, though, don't really like Hamachi servers.

Which perms Plugin?
BTW:I got already 8 members XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:34 am

Tyranid_Player wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

Which perms Plugin?
BTW:I got already 8 members XDDD

All of them are based on the same framework. GroupManager, PermissionsEx, Bukkit's own build in perm solution...so, I'd say all of them.

A nifty trick I read about is that if you want more people on, create a new network (like, Tyranid server #2) and have the computer you're running the server.jar file on join that empty one. People joining that hamachi network will be able to join the server as well, giving you an extra 4 players that can get on.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 am

I know about this.
And By the way Mods won´t have any gm rights just me and Admins

BTW: I started cleaning up this mess and I hope that I can bring the server back on today

Update: Finished
BTW: You are censoring sh**?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Tyranid_Player wrote:
I know about this.

BTW: I started cleaning up this mess and I hope that I can bring the server back on today

Okay, clearly you weren't listening:

You don't need moderators/operators. You run the server, and you try to run it well.

Seeing as this should be a CREATIVE server, god-mode is not important, we should all have creative mode.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:36 am

Mackeroth? wrote:
Tyranid_Player wrote:
I know about this.

Okay, clearly you weren't listening:

You don't need moderators/operators. You run the server, and you try to run it well.

Seeing as this should be a CREATIVE server, god-mode is not important, we should all have creative mode.

This is an creative server (partially)
I just posted the free staff info and gained 5 members.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:34 pm

/me joins randomly
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 am

Tyranid_Player wrote:
Bonus for Futurecraft Members:
More Attention
Transfer from Objects to the creative world (give me the world I do the rest)
Fancy Hats: I will give you Iron /gold/spawner heads just take the block in your hand and do /hat

If by "Futurecraft Members" you mean members of this forum, my in-game name is the same as my username.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:03 pm

ditto for me. but not on hamachi.
Back to top Go down
Tyranid_Player
Tyranid_Player

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
ditto for me. but not on hamachi.
You will be added when you get online

I am currently making a new spawn for the faction world but I need more builders.

And please dont deactivate Hamachi notifications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Private Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Private Server   My Private Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Private Server
Page 1 of 1