Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Screenshot taker?

Go down 
+6
hyperlite
Laibach
The Schmetterling
Caramell
fr0stbyte124
Avenger_7
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Can anyone take screenies of my ship schematics fr me to post? I can't seem to find the time to do it, and I can't use optifine's amazing view distance on my computer because for some reason it runs at a little under 1fps. Literally. Using default textures and small FOV. All 3 types.

Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 pm

What's wrong with F2?
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 am

I think I could do it.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
What's wrong with F2?

I think his ships are too big...
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
What's wrong with F2?

average size will be about 300-500 long, but some will be upwards of 2km - those will need to be shot in pieces.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Use Chunky and leave it alone for a day or two. Smile

http://chunky.llbit.se/index.php?title=Main_Page
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
What's wrong with F2?

average size will be about 300-500 long, but some will be upwards of 2km - those will need to be shot in pieces.

Those are big ships, have you built any? Because until you do, you can't understand how big those measurements actually are.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

I've built most of the hull of a 500(around there) ship, it's just hard to fill in the space :L

although 2km seems impossible for 1 person, well, a person with less than 34 hours in a day to work on it, unless it was gonna take a year.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 pm

I am not sure you will be able to make a ship 2km in length.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:31 pm

This is going to sound inappropriate, but if you were sitting in a space station and you ate at a constant pace, do you think you could actually make a s*** that was a km long? *SPACE OLYMPICS OLYMPIC SPORT*
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Keon wrote:
This is going to sound inappropriate, but if you were sitting in a space station and you ate at a constant pace, do you think you could actually make a s*** that was a km long? *SPACE OLYMPICS OLYMPIC SPORT*
A single turd a kilometer long and what, maybe 3 centimeters wide at most? No. There's no way. Feces is not that sturdy a building material, even in null-G.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 pm

In zero g the turd would never leave the rectum unless via suction or using one's buttocks to squeeze the feces out. Therefore, if a contestant were to then defecate while the previous turd was still in the rectum, pressure from the intestines would ostensibly meld the two turds together, becoming one massive turd. So were the participant to then use either of the above methods to remove a significant portion of the feces from the rectum and then repeat the aforementioned process, it would be quite feasible to, in fact, create a 1 kilometer shit, provided the proper facilities.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 pm

What scrap of value I believed humanity to have is now gone.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
In zero g the turd would never leave the rectum unless via suction or using one's buttocks to squeeze the feces out. Therefore, if a contestant were to then defecate while the previous turd was still in the rectum, pressure from the intestines would ostensibly meld the two turds together, becoming one massive turd. So were the participant to then use either of the above methods to remove a significant portion of the feces from the rectum and then repeat the aforementioned process, it would be quite feasible to, in fact, create a 1 kilometer shit, provided the proper facilities.

I am sending a letter to NASA for me to go to the space station for a few years and sit around and try this, I will send you pictures when done.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
Yeah, but you can't have a kilometer worth of feces in your intestines at once, so the rest of it would have to be out of the rectum but still connected. What would happen to it when the contestant squeezed to fuse the turds? It would get pinched off, that's what. Even if that weren't the case, the contestant would have to sit perfectly still for as long as it takes to eat and digest a kilometer worth of food, because even a small movement would result in the turd swinging off and breaking. This would only be even remotely feasible if the contestant was defecating into some type of reinforced kilometer-long tube, which would protect the turd and give it shape.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
Yeah, but you can't have a kilometer worth of feces in your intestines at once, so the rest of it would have to be out of the rectum but still connected. What would happen to it when the contestant squeezed to fuse the turds? It would get pinched off, that's what. Even if that weren't the case, the contestant would have to sit perfectly still for as long as it takes to eat and digest a kilometer worth of food, because even a small movement would result in the turd swinging off and breaking. This would only be even remotely feasible if the contestant was defecating into some type of reinforced kilometer-long tube, which would protect the turd and give it shape.

You're correct, there would be an airpocket within the anus between the turds, rendering them two separate entities. And simply measuring it by fecal matter in a tube doesn't make it a 1km shit, it has to be real. Maybe time the defecations? The contestant would begin to crap, but keep a significant portion in the intestines. When his/her body digests the meals and creates new fecal matter they would resume defecating. Rinse, wash, repeat. Little by little the contestant would create a 1km shit.

Last edited by Lord Tiel on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 pm

I drew pictures...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Screenshot taker? Mlfw2097-OSgdr
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Shiva, rename this the 1kmlongshit.forumotion.com

Does teils insane plans remind anyone of a certain evil film about sewing people to make a certain insect?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Dayman wrote:
Shiva, rename this the 1kmlongshit.forumotion.com

1) Forumotion.com is a free webhost offering services to random passerby to host their forums for them, doing all the 'hard stuff'.

2) Forumotion assigns users a subdomain of their own for easy reference, this one is futurecraft.forumotion.com, as the forum and the account are named futurecraft, I presume.

3) Therefore, Shiva cannot assign a subdomain of '1kmlongshit' to this thread, no. If people weren't so adverse to the one I designed, she might have been able to, but I digress.

4) Human Centipede?
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Yes I have built one 285 blocks long (you know this mack) and most of one 2k long.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:32 am

D:

You are saying you went to space, built a 2km long tube and made enough fecal matter to fill it and keep structure? I am really jealous.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

Warning, don't read this if you would get grossed out. Anyways, from some reading, turd curls in space. You would need to make it somehow not collide.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 am

The tube Keon!, the km long tube!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Okay, Avenger needs someone with a good pc to take screenshots of his ship. Back on topic or I will smite you with my undercover moderator powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screenshot taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screenshot taker?   Screenshot taker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshot taker?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: