Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!

Go down 
+12
Avenger_7
Last_Jedi_Standing
The Schmetterling
torrentialAberration
Keon
Eliuser12
Caramell
ACH0225
Joel
Tiel+
hyperlite
Commander Error
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

I fixed my parts up. The stage is set.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Excellent. Yes, I believe we can ret-con Error's superb dislike of the Taln Sovereignty to simple xenophobia. As far as I can tell, all the other factions in the UF are human, so Taln's just begging to be eliminated first seeing as they're practically aliens. So Error focuses his hatred on them, as the Commonwealth wants Taln's fleets out of the equation before moving to engage the other enemies.

LORD TIEL IS NOT PART OF TALN. TALN DID NOT BRING DOWN THE UF, LORD TIEL DID. TALN IS JUST ANOTHER ENEMY.

Just in case anyone skimmed.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:46 pm

(This has nothing to do with the other stories. TSR of Feles Mundum was formed independently by the Feles people and splintered groups of Humans. )

Ker'Shi rested the barrel of her pistol on the backrest of the CO's chair and thumbed the safety lever down to the 'OFF' position, exposing a red mark, and activated it's charging mechanism. The brief, high wine of capacitors didn't distract Captain Fletcher from the hologram he was angrily studying. She contemplated the man's life that she was about to take and the consequences she and the crew would face as she pulled the trigger, sending a tungsten steel alloy slug through the captain's skull and into the holopad. A fine spray of blood decorated the tiny, jagged hole in the cover of the display like an ion storm on Mundum, her home planet. She flattened her ears back onto her furry scalp as several other of the bridge crew, both Human and Feles, stood and awaited new orders from their new commanding officer.

Ker'Shi holstered her weapon and turned away from the corpse of her previous friend and captain and ordered his body be removed from the bridge. Fletcher had gone mad in the last few days, probably as a result of a virus the medical team had found in more than a third of the crew. The virus altered the thought processes of the infected individuals, boosting aggressiveness and diminishing self-control. The infected were constantly in a blood rage. The captain had intended to jump to the nearest Imperial system and single handedly start a war between the Empire and Feles Mumdum. "Ensign, cancel our jump and schedule a rad sweep and bio cleaning on decks three though seven." Ker'Shi barked at Ensign Verdez. "Get HazMat disposal to clean up that blood." After a short pause, Verdez replied, "Yes, Ma'am." And sent the requests to the specified crewmen.

[Should I continue or would this just muddle things up with the others?]
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 pm

The Fleetmaster awoke suddenly in his darkened cabin. An alarm klaxon was ringing throughout the ship. The Fleetmaster flew through the flight tunnels of the Beauty of Annihilation, soon arriving at the CIC of the ship. On his arrival, the crew members and guards snapped to attention, wings folded behind them, with straight backs.
"At ease" Spoke the Fleetmaster "Ensign of Monitering, what is the situation?"
"We have an unknown on radar, DRADIS didn't pick it up." Said the ensign.
With the creation of DRADIS proofed ships, all Strigiforme ships were equipped with a special radar to pick up any DRADIS proof ships.
"Have you double checked for malfunctions?" Inquired the Fleetmaster.
"Yes, and I've consulted the moniter on viewport 47, they show an anomaly, but can't make out the shape." Answered the ensign.
"Charge and load all weapons, and tell the Plasma Cannons deck to remain on standby. We can't reveal all our weapons at once." Ordered the Fleetmaster.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Error smiled. For some reason, the picture looked like it was sniggering. He knew, given Taln anatomy, that sniggering was..difficult, but this bird exerted an air if sniggeruity. "Warlord Tiel." he said aloud. "I can't wait until we meet."

His new ship, the AssaultStar Sagitaria, was due to undock in search of the dangerous Warlord in less than an hour. Error knew that to be successful, one must think like the one wished to be successful over. He strolled out of his cabin and towards the CIc, nodding to crewmen, saluting officer, raising eyebrows.

"Sagitaria standing by." came the voice, though the open hatch. Error paused, looked over his new command station, and nodded to the helmsman. As the ship pulled free of Scorpia Yards, he couldn't help but think that the Warlord knew they were coming.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 pm

James the assistant burst into Danyel's office. "The diplomatic ship is ready, my grand master."
Dictator Daynel turned the chair around. "Is the diplomatic core installed?"
"Yes, master."
"Good. Send a message to the factions that isn't at war and tell them that Technotronics Industries will support them with engines, shields and weapons if they help us stop this war."
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:19 pm

As the Striforme fleet of 44 ships, and hundreds of fighters, prepared for battle with this unknown enemy ship, the Fleetmaster reflected on the ways this bloodshed could not have happened. If the laws of physics weren't so fluid in stopping time travel, they could have eliminated all opposition before they knew they existed.

Oh how times have changed...
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Aboard at the Technotronics diplomatic ship, the captain is having a conversation with his assistant.
"But captain, are you sure no one is able to attack us?"
"Of course, this is a diplomatic ship. The diplomatic core generates a field around the ship, not letting anything neither in or out, exept when we are boarding. That means we can't fire at anyone, neither can anyone fire at us."

Suddenly, a series of plasma lasers was fired straight onto the ship's hull.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Are you trying to hook into my story?
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:24 pm

"Ensign, how long should our project take?" The CEO Of Tactical Profficiencies, Traz Rameirez said.

"Not so long. We're making surprisingly great progress. Overwatch One is already being towed out to Alpha Sector. Overwatch Two is halfway complete. The main project is, as you know, still weeks from completion, at this rate. Once the salvaging fleet is retrofitted for construction, it'll double the rate, meaning we'll be done within a couple of weeks."

"And the Shipyard?"

"Not begun, sir."

"As soon as Overwatch Two is complete, begin on the Shipyard. It is a priority." Traz even sounded nervous.

"Is there something amiss, Sir?" The ensign asked.

"We're a ship manufacturer among fleets. While the starbase we're building is very impressive and being built at an impressive rate, it won't be enough to hold off fleets alone. The shipyard is a priority. Cease all work on Overwatch Two until it is complete."

"Sir, do you fear an attack?"

"You can never be too certain, Ensign. News networks have been broadcasting news on an alien race that's been attacking fleets. The fleets have formed some form of alliance, but it is weakly bound, ready to seperate at any moment. We have to be prepared for anything. Dismissed, Ensign." Traz finished.

In saying all this, he gazed at the immense construct before him. It was bigger than any station that would every be allowed to a corporate business in Empire space... Even bigger than some of the Empies' Stations. But how effective it would be, was unkown.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:33 pm

You're a bit early with the alien race thing. The Strigiformes are just sitting in a random star system, waiting to get settled with a star base, gas mine, ect.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm

I don't have the patience nor the screen resolution to read all those replies, so I politely request that someone transcribes a dot-point form.
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Mackeroth? wrote:
I don't have the patience nor the screen resolution to read all those replies, so I politely request that someone transcribes a dot-point form.

The Taln and Commander Error people are fighting while Comander Error is hunting Tiel for breaking up the UF, TP is building a massive starbase, The Strigforme are aggro'ing both the Taln and Commander Error people, And the Techro people are trying to make peace and getting blown up for it.

If this isn't what you meant, GTFO Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Eliuser12 wrote:
Mackeroth? wrote:

The Taln and Commander Error people are fighting while Comander Error is hunting Tiel for breaking up the UF, TP is building a massive starbase, The Strigforme are aggro'ing both the Taln and Commander Error people, And the Techro people are trying to make peace and getting blown up for it.

If this isn't what you meant, GTFO Dragon.

Not to my knowledge, no. Did you read the storyline on the page before this one? All the factions in the UF after the fracture are prepared to go to war (ie, not only Taln, like everyone keeps on saying, maybe with the exception of yours if that's what you want). Strigiforme is aggro'ing everyone and trying to build a portal to call in more ships for the invasion, but still kicking arse with only a reconnaissance fleet.

Last edited by Lord Tiel on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Your timing is off. Strigiforme forces have yet to attack. Also, someone needs to have had a stealth ship watching my forces.
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Your timing is off. Strigiforme forces have yet to attack. Also, someone needs to have had a stealth ship watching my forces.

You know, Saboteur class fighters are capable of radar jamming, Full invisibility cloaking, and long range tracking. How do you know we haven't been watching you here at Tactical Profficiencies? The fate of the universe is in our best interests, here at Tactical Profficiencies.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Eliuser12 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

You know, Saboteur class fighters are capable of radar jamming, Full invisibility cloaking, and long range tracking. How do you know we haven't been watching you here at Tactical Profficiencies? The fate of the universe is in our best interests, here at Tactical Profficiencies.
We have DRADIS and radar, and visuals.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:17 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

OK. LJSI has a Dathomir-class vessel monitoring the Strigiforme fleet.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Warmaster Tsavong Lah wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

OK. LJSI has several Umbara-class stealth scouts monitoring the Strigiforme fleet.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

OK. LJSI has a Dathomir-class vessel monitoring the Strigiforme fleet.

Write it in story form, then we will care. This is a story thread.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

OK. LJSI has several Umbara-class stealth scouts monitoring the Strigiforme fleet.

Write it in story form, then we will care. This is a story thread.
Deep in space, the cloaked Umbara-class stealth scout drifted silently. Enemy radar glanced off it's smooth hull, and it's star pattern camouflage made it nearly invisible to the naked eye. It's powerful scanner array blah blah blah blah blah. And so on and so forth. Someone else write this; I'm too lazy to do it myself. You said you needed a stealth ship, so I gave you one.
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Eliuser12 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Frequency Alternators... Debries ejecters...

I can keep at this all day.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Ok. For the purpose of the story, all your stealth ships are eaten by rouge black holes and no one notices them missing.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:31 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Ok. For the purpose of the story, all your stealth ships are eaten by rouge black holes and no one notices them missing.

For the purposes of the story, you are dead. Now.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Since when did you make up the story? That's Error and Tiel's job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!   Story Time with FUTURECRAFT! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Time with FUTURECRAFT!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: