Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...

Go down 
+13
Caramell
torrentialAberration
bsb23
fr0stbyte124
TinkerPox
Iv121
Tiel+
Keon
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
hyperlite
Last_Jedi_Standing
Buggy1997123
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm

hyperlite wrote:
Planets should be shaped like this:

Spoiler:
The irony of this post is simply astounding.

At least I think it's irony. If it is in fact not...well played.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 pm

On my page I can't see the image, can anyone else see it? (it is a troll face, maybe forumotion auto-detects those and doesn't allow them Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Can't see it unless I click on it.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

It's a transparent png. You posted a transparent troll image on a black background and had no idea it wasn't working. The troll you tried to troll us with trolled you. That is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
The troll you tried to troll us with trolled you. That is wonderful.

Sig'd
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 am

Oh I can click on it now, it is better in a way because you might be expecting it less, unless you read "Who saw that coming?" first. I can't even use a troll face. Stupid Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
It's a transparent png. You posted a transparent troll image on a black background and had no idea it wasn't working. The troll you tried to troll us with trolled you. That is wonderful.

I am truly perplexed by your linguistic eloquence, and have now become inspired to forthwith use confounding idioms when displaying various aspects of my cognition and occasionally meta-cognition. I am, for the most part, confident that this current textual structure displays the later rather than the former.

However, in some pretexts, only one word can summarise my current or outmoded emotions:

"Meushka!"

Last edited by The Supreme Mackeroth on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:52 pm

_ wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

I am truly perplexed by your linguistic eloquence, and have now become inspired to forthwith use confounding idioms when displaying various aspects of my cognition and occasionally meta-cognition. I am, for the most part, confident that this current textual structure displays the later rather than the former.

However, in some pretexts, only one word can summarise my current or outmoded emotions:

"Meushka!"

Big words...
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 pm

_ wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

"Meushka!"

I don't think that last one was a word.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
_ wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

"Meushka!"

I don't think that last one was a word.

No, it is just fun to say. Try it. Go on, you know you want to...

It is sort of pronounced Meesh-ka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...   So, about that square/sphereical planet debate... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, about that square/sphereical planet debate...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4