Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Minecraft Genesis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

The Minecraft Genesis Empty
PostSubject: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 am

Ok so I'm a bit bored right now and I have a bible in front of me, so I'm going to write here a bit of the Genesis minecraft style Smile . Some of you who may have ready from unknown reasons this book may notice some differences between what I write and what's written in their book ,that's because I have the privilege of holding the original in my hands Razz. Also I believe I gonna make MANY English mistakes ...

Chapter 1

The Minecraft Genesis 90549453n the beginning, before Notch created Minecraft the code was . And the code was a mess and darkness flew above it.
And said Notch may there be light and light there was. And saw Notch that light is good. And called Notch to the light Day and to the dark Night.
And will be day and will be night - the first day.

And said Notch may there be stone and grass may grow above it and so it was. And called notch the void above the grass sky. And saw Notch that good.
And will be day and will be night - the second day.

And said Notch may ground be separated from water and cold water separated from hot water and so it was. And called Notch the water above Ocean. And the water below Lava. And said notch may the sky above and the sky below be separated with strong stone. And called the strong stone bedrock and the sky below called void and saw Notch that good. And created Notch the sapling and said may the dirt turn into grass and sapplings may grow on it below the sky and so it was. And saw Notch that good.
And will be day and will be night - the third day.

And said Notch may there be lights to separated the day and night. And created Notch two big lights - the bigger to rule the day and the smaller to rule the night, surrounded by tinny lights. And called the big light Sun and the small light Moon and the tinny ones Stars. And saw that good. And said Notch may the sun warm the ground and protect it from dark and the moon may give hope for the sun to light the ground.
And will be day and will be night - the fourth day.

And said Notch may the water flourish in Squids and fake fish. And created Notch the Pigs , cows and sheeps and the chicken and all the friendly mobs and said breed and fill the earth with yourselves. And saw Notch that good.
And will be day and will be night - the fifth day.

And said Notch may there be the other friendly mobs and created the skeletons, the zombies , the spiders and the creepers. And saw that good. And said Notch may we make a human, in our form we will make him and so it was. And called the human Steve and said may you fill my land and rule over the friendly mobs. And I will give you all this grass and dirt and stones and all the other blocks for you to build my world but the TNT block in the middle of my garden you won't touch.
And will be day and will be night - the sixth day.

And on the seventh day Notch didn't work as he's paid for only 6 days a week.

And the creeper was the sliest of all friendly mobs that Notch has created.
And said the creeper to Steve Did Notch say not to touch his TNT ? And answered Steve not to touch and not even get close to it or we will die. And said the creeper no you won't as Notch knows that in the day you get the TNT your eyes will open and you will be like him - you'll know Good and Bad. And saw Steve that the TNT is usable and placable and took Steve the TNT . And opened the TNT Steve’s eyes and saw the good and bad - create and Greif. And saw that by taking the TNT he greifed and became afraid. And said Notch Steve where are you ? I heard your voice in the garden. And answered Steve I saw your garden greifed and went to find some blocks and fix it. And asked him Notch Who told you that my garden is greifed ? Did you take the TNT I told you not to ? And said Steve it's the creeper who seduced me to take the TNT. And said Notch for what you did you'll be damned Creeper. For bringing Steve to the TNT you'll have no hands and your life cycle will be forever bound to the TNT. And you will be hated by Steve , he will cut your head and you will blow his body. And you Steve for your deeds forever will hunt for blocks. In your sweat you will get blocks and build my land in pain. And for taking from the dirt you will repay it - from the dirt you came to the dirt you'll return.
And said Notch now when they know good and evil they may also send their hands to the tree of life and gather themselves endless supply of golden apples and become like me. And exiles Notch Steve away from his creative garden to work in the survival world for the rest of his life.

If you like it I might write more later Smile .

Last edited by Iv121 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:54 am

The old is language. Confusing can be it. Almost like Yoda, it is.

Besides that, good story! I would've used a golden apple instead of TNT, but that's just my opinion.

Also, this is my 2,200 post! Yeah! Wo! Why am I celebrating....
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:04 am

Golden apples don't do nasty things , besides they are already growing on the tree of life. Also there is no evidence that the fruit Adam ate was actually an apple, it's not written anywhere .

And the language here is not that complicated. All the ands is just a past tense that indicates that the actions occurred in a specific order as a result of the previous action.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:53 am

Now do the Gospels!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 am

Sry mate I don't have gospels on their original language , no one has Smile .
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 pm

This is awesome! although 'blowing his body' sounds weird, blowing up sounds better imo.

Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 pm

wait, Latin, or Aramaic?'

If you for some reason have it, revelations would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Aramic is not the original language of the Old testament. Both testaments were originally made in ancient Hebrew - First the old testament was told from one man to another and eventually it was written during the Babylonian exile . The New testament was also told in Hebrew first (Jesus was a Jewish prophet after all) but it was never written in it. It was written in Latin but it is a translation so it's not exactly the original .

Also my bible lessons include only the old testament so I'll have trouble doing something similar to theNew testament. Besides talking about a prophet Steve is not exactly minecraft. Telling about Notch's updates though - how he first created the small Grass and stone cube and then how he added water, lava , mobs , how he made classic creative and then survival beta. Soon I'm going to tell how he made the other friendly mobs aggressive Smile .
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Aramic is not the original language of the Old testament. Both testaments were originally made in ancient Hebrew - First the old testament was told from one man to another and eventually it was written during the Babylonian exile . The New testament was also told in Hebrew first (Jesus was a Jewish prophet after all) but it was never written in it. It was written in Latin but it is a translation so it's not exactly the original .

Also my bible lessons include only the old testament so I'll have trouble doing something similar to theNew testament. Besides talking about a prophet Steve is not exactly minecraft. Telling about Notch's updates though - how he first created the small Grass and stone cube and then how he added water, lava , mobs , how he made classic creative and then survival beta. Soon I'm going to tell how he made the other friendly mobs aggressive Smile .

Hmm. Imagine carrying 2 of each animal in a minecraft boat.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Keon wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Hmm. Imagine carrying 2 of each animal in a minecraft boat.

That would end badly...
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Iv121 wrote:

Yeah, I know that, didn't know what you meant though, I had a good idea for revelations (AKA the apocalypse of St. John) but I don't remember...
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Dayman wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Yeah, I know that, didn't know what you meant though, I had a good idea for revelations (AKA the apocalypse of St. John) but I don't remember...

4 Spider Jockeys of the Apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 am

AH I REMEMBER! it was stupid. eventually jeb would take over and merge ssp and mp and ruin everything. All But a select few (those led by the light of total conversion mods) would be banished to a nightmarish world of laggy pseudo-servers and cramped fantasy story lines.

That or something to do with enderman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Minecraft Genesis   The Minecraft Genesis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Minecraft Genesis
Page 1 of 1