Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Currencies

Go down 
+15
Postronicman
Captain stufuzzycat
Avenger_7
Commander Kobialka
Soul of Jack
ACH0225
Delta
Keon
Emperor_Revan
Caramell
Luna
Iv121
Ivan2006
Last_Jedi_Standing
Commander Error
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

Currencies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Iv121 wrote:
The size doesn't matter - quality does - the death star was the biggest recourse waste in the history of Sci-Fi ...

Lol...the emperor had its designer executed and then cloned him to make the death star II. And if he'd managed to finish it, the thing would have been nearly indestructible.

LJS, it was a waste because they made an exhaust port big enough to fit torpedoes through it a straight line to the central reactor. Apparently they never heard of grating.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
The size doesn't matter - quality does - the death star was the biggest recourse waste in the history of Sci-Fi ...

Lol...the emperor had its designer executed and then cloned him to make the death star II. And if he'd managed to finish it, the thing would have been nearly indestructible.

LJS, it was a waste because they made an exhaust port big enough to fit torpedoes through it a straight line to the central reactor. Apparently they never heard of grating.
No he didn't. The designer was Raith Seinar, and he was neither executed nor cloned. He was assassinated in 3 ABY by corporate rivals.

You're thinking of particle shields, not grating. The port had ray shields to protect it from laser weaponry, but particle shields would have prevented heat from escaping, which would have rather defeated the purpose of the exhaust port. The second Death Star corrected this flaw.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Dingo: 3.124 universal
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

No he didn't. The designer was Raith Seinar, and he was neither executed nor cloned. He was assassinated in 3 ABY by corporate rivals.

You're thinking of particle shields, not grating. The port had ray shields to protect it from laser weaponry, but particle shields would have prevented heat from escaping, which would have rather defeated the purpose of the exhaust port. The second Death Star corrected this flaw.

still blown up. The biggest waste of resourse in the history of Sci-Fi Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Kobialka, your ships are ridiculously expensive. Then again, they're also twice the size of their regular counterparts.

Dude. My ships costs are not even in the billions. Bill Gates could pay for hundreds of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Ickle sale item for you to post, courtesy of Strigiforme Industrial.

The Mhiiy class strategic bomber is armed with 2 powerful front-mounted autocannons, 2 atmosphere or space(Depending on the mission) specified sub light engines, and 2 Gthuul class "smart" bombs that can each target and destroy 50 fast moving ground targets. At the affordable price of 45,000 K'lii.
Back to top Go down
Postronicman

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 am

I would like to propose a currency called the Voxar, worth $0.001 universal.

The reason for this extremely low conversion rate is due to the rapid inflation of the currency, leading to piles and piles of the voxar coins all over planets using the currency. A cruiser could easily cost millions. Consider this currency the Yen of the universe.

Also, on an unrelated note, could there be multiple currencies in the SpaceCraft universe, making it possible to trade different server currencies?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:11 am

The Taln Raylus, valued at 1.25
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:18 am

Iv121 wrote:
Why? Just because it got blown up?

Because it was so big and the sun crusher could outdo it, being fully invincible and 13 m tall.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:22 am

Keon wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Because it was so big and the sun crusher could outdo it, being fully invincible and 13 m tall.

You speak the forbidden phrase! You must be insane.....

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:27 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!

Mackeroth won't ban me.

Anyway.

A Diamond is worth 7 crystals. Crystals are acutally not crystals, they used to be but now we have a digital economy.

An average fighter pilot makes, per fight, 60 crystals. A commander can make 1000 crystals.
Minimum wage is 20 crystals a realtime hour.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:38 am

Keon wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!!

Mackeroth won't ban me.
You know, that's what I thought, too.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Hey the forbidden phrase is an overpowered thingy that ruins competition , fair play , fun and all other good things in this universe. If you still insist to use such as stuff it's research cost should exceed at least 2 death stars ...

No srsly it's no deal to invent something overpowered and invincible. The deal is to make something venerable and yet be better.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:13 am

Iv121 wrote:
Hey the forbidden phrase is an overpowered thingy that ruins competition , fair play , fun and all other good things in this universe. If you still insist to use such as stuff it's research cost should exceed at least 2 death stars ...

No srsly it's no deal to invent something overpowered and invincible. The deal is to make something venerable and yet be better.

I know, the Sun Crusher was in a star wars book. I think it's research exceeded that of the death star, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

We donĀ“t have any relation between USD and our sci-fi currencies.
Any Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 am

Actually, scratch that. In a post singularity Khalaish world, reverse inflation would happen. a Crystal is equal to a diamond.

A fighter costs about 30.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 pm

WARNING!: Opening this file may charge you a 'small' fee!

Spoiler:
WARNING!: You are charged every time said file is opened!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Col. Jack O'Neil wrote:

Spoiler:
Is that now a standard line of yours?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Col. Jack O'Neil wrote:

Spoiler:
Is that now a standard line of yours?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 pm

My fees are directed to your bank account.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:00 pm

My fees are directed to Mackeroth's bank account.

Anyway, the currency of NeoRome:

Forexes, each equal to about $7.20 Universal.
Back to top Go down
Eliuser12
Eliuser12

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Trollcoins, they are worth 6.66$ USD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currencies   Currencies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currencies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: