Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Turbo lifts

Go down 
+13
Grand Imperial Thunder
Keon
ACH0225
Iv121
Tiel+
hyperlite
fr0stbyte124
Last_Jedi_Standing
scout37
Ivan2006
Burnttoaster
Avenger_7
Cheatmaster
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Turbo lifts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am

Keon wrote:
Interesting thought. This is futurecraft, and in real life we have sequenced DNA of people. You could shoot yourself in the head, and then a copy of your dna would be placed in a chamber, growth would be accelerated until you were born again at the same age having the same memory. Thus, respawning.

Or you create an Teleporter which captures you in a Stasis Field and then copys every single Atom until you got an perfect copy of yourself.
If you die the Teleporter will just create an New copy of your Stasis field Captured body.

(I call it Teleporter because iif it would destroy the Atoms ofter scanning them it would be like Teleporting.)
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 pm

scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:
This would make Kamikaze an good Option but Neutrinos or whatever you are converting to don´t react with matter.
And heard anyone of you f***** Idiots ever the Word DNA or DNS or RNA ????

Yes, we all have. The problem is that every human being has mutations that occur through out their life, so even DNA will not be exactly the same every single time for one person.

Also, their are several different types of ribonucleicacid(RNA). there's mRNA, tRNA, all of used for different purposes in recoding a person's DNA so it becomes a readable blueprint for selecting specific amino acids in a specific order in the ribosomes in order to create a protien.

SO in a way, by eating meat you are ingesting DNA from a different organism, screwing up any deoxynucleicacid or ribonucleicacid scnner that a teleporter has.

So you can have the teleporter make food appear in you as you teleport!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:
This would make Kamikaze an good Option but Neutrinos or whatever you are converting to don´t react with matter.

Yes, we all have. The problem is that every human being has mutations that occur through out their life, so even DNA will not be exactly the same every single time for one person.

Also, their are several different types of ribonucleicacid(RNA). there's mRNA, tRNA, all of used for different purposes in recoding a person's DNA so it becomes a readable blueprint for selecting specific amino acids in a specific order in the ribosomes in order to create a protien.

SO in a way, by eating meat you are ingesting DNA from a different organism, screwing up any deoxynucleicacid or ribonucleicacid scnner that a teleporter has.

If you can afford the energy to do so, yes.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

For that matter, you could fight your wars by teleporting (@#$% you, spellcheck. You have failed.) bullets into the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:39 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

For that matter, you could fight your wars by teleporting (@#$% you, spellcheck. You have failed.) bullets into the enemy.
Wow. People are killed by having a piece of metal in their body?
I thought bullets usually kill by the bleedings that occur when the enamy gets hit?
I´m curious how you are going to explain that. For science.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:29 am

Whats about rubidium in their body?
This should kill them a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

I thought bullets usually kill by the bleedings that occur when the enamy gets hit?
Bleeding or no bleeding, having a chunk of lead inserted into your brain stem isn't going to be good for you.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 am

Do I have to participate in this qoute chain????

By the way the solution is to simply wear an small personal shield because teleporters can´t teleport through shields.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:14 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

Bleeding or no bleeding, having a chunk of lead inserted into your brain stem isn't going to be good for you.

Forget lead, use arsenic or lava... Or mint.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

since when is mint poisonous?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

Mint is a deadly toxin! It contains multiple deadly artificial flavorings... And that's just the candy! The plant has deadly toxins, tastes horrible and burns the gizzard(or, in the case of humans, esophagus)! The candy does the same, and even has bright colourings as warnings! The candy is a poison! It kills, just like the plant it's based on!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

Mint is a deadly toxin! It contains multiple deadly artificial flavorings... And that's just the candy! The plant has deadly toxins, tastes horrible and burns the gizzard(or, in the case of humans, esophagus)! The candy does the same, and even has bright colourings as warnings! The candy is a poison! It kills, just like the plant it's based on!

You know, we Humans chew that stuff... and some even swallow it.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am

Hmm, that's the idea behind Phase Missiles. Anyway, list of things you don't want teleported onto your ship:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
42 highly trained ninja assassins.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
A couple fighters. (Actually, that would be epic. Flying a fighter through the inside of a battlecruiser. This needs to be added.)
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
scout37 wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:

I didn't know humans were THAT suicidal!

You know, we Humans chew that stuff... and some even swallow it.

I didn't know humans were THAT suicidal!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 am

Keon wrote:
Hmm, that's the idea behind Phase Missiles. Anyway, list of things you don't want teleported onto your ship:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
A couple fighters. (Actually, that would be epic. Flying a fighter through the inside of a battlecruiser. This needs to be added.)
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.

Why wouldn't one want a bomb on their ship?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:34 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.

I think he means a ticking time-bomb.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.

Ha he forgot me
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.

Yeah, what's the problem with having one of those in your ship? It's only going to explode.
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.

Yeah, what's the problem with having one of those in your ship? It's only going to explode.

He could mean a mint bomb.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.
Sith Lords
Battle droids
Phazon
Those weird nanobot thingies that eat everything
Corpses that died of the Plague
Dead things in general
The contents of you ship's septic tank
Tribbles
Creepers
The facesuckers from Alien
The squid-thing from Prometheus
The xenomorph queen from Aliens
The snake thing from Prometheus
The Flood
Bagpipers
Whales
Wales
Small planets
Ants
Rats
Door-to-door insurance salesmen
Snakes
Terminators
That weird 3-inch-long centipede-like thing I found in my house yesterday
Jar Jar Binks
The Red Matter that destroyed Vulcan
Caltrops (Oh, come on, spellcheck)
The Modhri
Snapping turtles
Orcs
The giant carnivorous plant thing from H.I.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.
Sith Lords
Battle droids
Phazon
Dead things in general
Tribbles
Creepers
The Flood
Bagpipers
Whales
Wales
Small planets
Ants
Rats
Snakes
Terminators
Jar Jar Binks
The Modhri
Snapping turtles
Orcs
a neo-Nazi
Cubot
an automated assimilation device
annoying Mobians (Watch the following to know why.)
Spoiler:
Bokkun
Pokemons
excess MACs
Darth Vader
El Gran Gordo
legendary Pokemons
a computer virus
paradoxa in your AI chamber
EMP bombs
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.
Sith Lords
Battle droids
Phazon
Dead things in general
Tribbles
Creepers
The Flood
Bagpipers
Whales
Wales
Small planets
Ants
Rats
Snakes
Terminators
Jar Jar Binks
The Modhri
Snapping turtles
Orcs

Mint
Poison ivy
Batman
Joker
An exploding star
The Titanic
The Death Star
Investigative journalists
Air that's less than 0 degrees Kelvin
A slice of blueberry pie
Mint
The sound of drums
Daleks
Cybermen
The Doctor
The Master
Druid
A fruit drink vending machine
An EMP machine
Super Mutants
2 pigs, one with the number 1 written on it, the other with 2
A redneck from south Kentucky
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:27 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.
Sith Lords
Battle droids
Phazon
Dead things in general
Tribbles
Creepers
The Flood
Bagpipers
Whales
Wales
Small planets
Ants
Rats
Snakes
Terminators
Jar Jar Binks
The Modhri
Snapping turtles
Orcs

Mint
Poison ivy
Batman
Joker
An exploding star
The Titanic
The Death Star
Investigative journalists
Air that's less than 0 degrees Kelvin
A slice of blueberry pie
Mint
The sound of drums
Daleks
Cybermen
The Doctor
The Master
Druid
A fruit drink vending machine
An EMP machine
Super Mutants
2 pigs, one with the number 1 written on it, the other with 2 Kh Edit: And one with a number 6 on it (One with a nubmer 8 too!)
A redneck from south Kentucky
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 am

Keon wrote:

Ultralisks.
A huge swarm of zombies.
A dragon.
Lava.
A boarding party.
A bomb.
Little Doctor.
Neurotoxin.
Sleeping gas.
Tracker.
Sauron.
The Apple of Discord.
The Borg.
Another ship.
Kirby.
More dragons.
Bigger dragons.
Antimatter.
Descolada.
Voldemort.

You succeed in amusing me.

They flew a fighter through a ship in Star Trek once. it was so funny: they locked themselves in the fighter-bay and couldn't get the bay doors open (Hal wasn't being very helpful). They then shot the door apart, killing the aliens trying to get inside in the process. They went speeding down corridors, then smashed through a large viewing port. Shinzon was not amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turbo lifts   Turbo lifts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turbo lifts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3