Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Weaponry for Fighters

Go down 
+9
scout37
Avenger_7
Tiel+
hyperlite
Cheatmaster
ACH0225
Burnttoaster
Keon
Commander Error
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:33 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:
Cheatmaster wrote:
Burnttoaster wrote:

hm why would fighters be invulnerable to what I would think would be the main weapons for fighters, cause it's cheaper, and more efficient then lasers.
And here's my take, nukes won't work in space, cause there would be no shock wave, that's why I think nukes are for the ground, and ANTI-matter is for space, why anti-matter, well
I'm pretty sure no one has seen what an anti-matter explosion look like or dose, so for the mod lets say its effective in space.

1.NO Antimatter
2.We were talking about use of weapons in overall
3.No Nukes at Planets. (Honestly are you crazy do you have already cancer or a tumor in your brain???)
4.The plasma released by an Nuke would contain all the Power(in space) but it is inefficient anyway
so I want Dirty nukes for a dirty war and to kill of dirty Toasters

6.Antimatter Looks like this: Antimatter flys in the ship gets smaller and let some blocks disappear.
suddenly Huge flash you are blinded (atleast wear Sunglasses) and if you can see again you see the smoking corpse of the enemy ship.
BUT THIS WON´T BE ADDED

1. There's anti-matter engines, so I don't see why it's not turned into a weapon, and there's nukes, so dose it really matter.
3. um why.. there sure not going to be effective in space, and that leads me to
4. no atmosphere means no shock wave, the majority of the damage comes from the shock wave, and all that's left is the heat and the radiation, the radiation wouldn't do anything cause there's tons of radiation in space, and most ships would be protected against radiation, or else their crew would die, and the heat, the heat might do some damage, if the shields were down, if not, it wouldn't do anything, and for dirty bombs (or dirty....nukes?) are just bombs with radioactive material in them, so when it explodes it just make the area radioactive which would kind of be effective on land , but like I said before, in space it wouldn't do anything , well maybe the bombs explosion would do damage, but the radiation, nope. Oh ya and a toaster wouldn't be effected by the radiation, maybe the explosion, but not the radiation.

If you detonate a 10 megaton hydrogen bomb in space the fireball would still reach a few kilometers, and that is what would cause the majority of the damage to spacecraft. Radiation in the form of heat would excite atoms in the metal causing instant ionization. when a substance expands so quickly it tends to explode rather violently. The initial shockwave and overpressure wave would not exist in the vacuum of space, but they wouldn't cause much damage to a craft made to withstand a huge amount of kinetic energy anyway.

perhaps make it so that nukes do a large amount of damage to a ship when it's close in space, but the amount of damage drops quickly when it is a certain distance away. When it's detonated in atmosphere, it should gradually drop with distance and cover a much larger area.

An antimatter based explosive device, as well as an antimatter generator, would be feasible, as antimatter and matter release a large amount of energy when they come into contact with each other. a negative energy or reverse graviton beam (repulsor) could be used as a weapon or as engines and, when paired with a darkmatter or directional graviton beam (tractor beam) could be ued to manipulate large masses in space. so a repulsor could be put into the mod with the tractor beam to be used on salvage craft.

Speaking of which, if we put all our nukes underground, do you think we could cause an earthquake?

Also, poem.

Nukes fly into space
And then they will go ka-boom
but nobody dies
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:35 am

I liked my poem better.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:51 am

Ach is an owl king
But he's kind of strange and odd
I doubt it is true.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 am

Keon wrote:
Ach is an owl king
But he's kind of strange and odd
I doubt it is true.

That doesn't even rhyme!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:54 am

Haikus don't need to, sir.
With all due respect you are
an ignorant owl.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 am

I need to code so
Please stop with your posting
Fighters don't work yet.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 am

Okay, I think this needs to move to off topic. Bye.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:59 am

Haikus are ugly.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 am

Is the Haiku bad?
No it is not, you have bad
ears, my dear owl king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weaponry for Fighters   Weaponry for Fighters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weaponry for Fighters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3