Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration Empty
PostSubject: Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration   Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 am

I want to talk about the possibility to move Atoms with Teleport to new structures.

So theoretically It would be possible to teleport every single atom in a piece of coal to another place which would end up in Having an diamond.or You could simply restructure coal and Iron into steelwithout having to build an Huge melting machinery.

Should this be added?
And what do you think about it
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration   Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 pm

No. Factories and mining facilities do it cheaper and faster.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration   Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 pm

No, he actually has a point. I came up with the same idea a long time. Let me rephrase what he's trying to say...

Basically, you have a chunk of lead. You don't have a lot of resources on you, but you have a HECK of a lot of energy. So you use that energy to break each and every atom in the lead down to protons, neutrons, and electrons. Then, you manipulate that soup and restructure the atoms into something else, all while conserving mass. Theoretically, this could build an entire spaceship from an asteroid, given enough mass and energy.

It could save the trouble of waiting for a shipyard to build a ship- just restructure an asteroid. However, the mass MUST match, or you may have a problem. Law of conservation of mass. Can't ignore it.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration   Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Fenway wrote:
No, he actually has a point. I came up with the same idea a long time. Let me rephrase what he's trying to say...

Basically, you have a chunk of lead. You don't have a lot of resources on you, but you have a HECK of a lot of energy. So you use that energy to break each and every atom in the lead down to protons, neutrons, and electrons. Then, you manipulate that soup and restructure the atoms into something else, all while conserving mass. Theoretically, this could build an entire spaceship from an asteroid, given enough mass and energy.

It could save the trouble of waiting for a shipyard to build a ship- just restructure an asteroid. However, the mass MUST match, or you may have a problem. Law of conservation of mass. Can't ignore it.

Sounds like its very good idea, but i think i wold rather decimate the asteroid and then smelt it down using a huge manufacturing shuttle.

In fact, a factory ship sounds very useful. i might make one for the CDF
Back to top Go down
Cheatmaster
Recruit
Recruit
Cheatmaster

PostSubject: Re: Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration   Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 am

scout37 wrote:
Fenway wrote:

Sounds like its very good idea, but i think i wold rather decimate the asteroid and then smelt it down using a huge manufacturing shuttle.

In fact, a factory ship sounds very useful. i might make one for the CDF

I wasn´t thinking of breaking it up in single Protons Neutrons and Electrons but that is a good idea and makes heavy materials worth a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration   Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atomar-Teleport-Restructuration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: