Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Teroforming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cason22

Teroforming Empty
PostSubject: Teroforming   Teroforming Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:03 am

Guys I just thought of something if we going to have hostile planets (I mean it has no air or plants) instead of having to wear exo suits everywhere there should be a way to terraform a planet so it is habitual for knew life.
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

Teroforming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teroforming   Teroforming Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Cason22 wrote:
Guys I just thought of something if we going to have hostile planets (I mean it has no air or plants) instead of having to wear exo suits everywhere there should be a way to terraform a planet so it is habitual for knew life.
I agree, we should add terraforming to the game. Its actually not as hard as you think, you just have to track a few numbers for each planet(which is nothing much) and when someone is on the planet check the numbers every so often. Depending on what they are you can modifiy certain things(fog color, sky visiblity, clouds, if you can breath), and to terraform you just have certain blocks augment the numbers(aka increase or decrease them(or add new ones)).

A few of the different atributes could be the types of atmosphereic gasses or lack therefor(oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, and more potentally), average temperature(lack of light could reduce this slowly, while sunlight would increase it slowly), gravity(the number of blocks would increase or decrease this), possibly the temperature while in and not in sunlight(exc, a planet with no atmosphere could burn you while in the sun but, due to the lack of air, wouldn't if you were in shade.), maybe radiation too(but thats kinda iffy).
Back to top Go down
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
GLaDOS

Teroforming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teroforming   Teroforming Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Something I have been thinking about for a while is what would happen when you used a "dirty" nuclear bomb on someone. I'm thinking something like lava damage but more slowly. Plus if you had a full body rad suit on you would receive no damage. Cool But if you only had part of it on, it would only minimize the damage taken. It would also slowly kill off all the plants and animals in a radius of the blast, thus making the area nearly inhabitable until you clean up the nuclear waste and radiation.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Teroforming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teroforming   Teroforming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teroforming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: