Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Name Issue

Go down 
+7
hyperlite
Laibach
The Schmetterling
Iv121
Danice123
ACH0225
Ivan2006
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:38 pm

I have noticed that people in this porum started to completely change their names.
I am personally against this because it keeps us from recognizing each other.

Any comments?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:24 pm

No comment.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:10 am

Ivan is right. Stop freakin changing your names. I forget who people are all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:17 am

Uh right I say turn this thread into name change discussion ! I Should try PancakePicnic !

TROLOLOLOLO LOLOLO LOLOLO !
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:10 am

Well, Mackeroth is dead, and Shiva has taken away all my moderator powers. So, I am no longer Mackeroth, or even Mac.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:32 am

Danice123 wrote:
Ivan is right. Stop freakin changing your names. I forget who people are all the time.

You LIVE!!! Anyways, yea, don't change names too much. I've never changed MY name.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:18 am

Martin Luther King, Jr. wrote:
Well, Mackeroth is dead, and Shiva has taken away all my moderator powers. So, I am no longer Mackeroth, or even Mac.
Hey, I don´t know how I should call you because you seem to change your name as often as your underwear.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Martin luther king junior...?

This forum's worse than reality

Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Hey, I don´t know how I should call you because you seem to change your name as often as your underwear.

Jokes on you he doesn't change his underwear!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:01 am

Ivan2006 wrote:

Call me Doc.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:

Call me Doc.
O.K., doc.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Ivan2006 wrote:

Call me Doc.
O.K., doc.
What's up, Doc?
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

You LIVE!!! Anyways, yea, don't change names too much. I've never changed MY name.

I'm always around. Just don't post much.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Danice123 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

Post more. We need all the wisdom we can get.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm

"A person's name is the sweetest and most important word in any language"- Dale Carnegie
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm

scout37 wrote:

"A person's name is the sweetest and most important word in any language"- Dale Carnegie
That's not true if your name is Oprylandria (I did not make this name up).
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
scout37 wrote:

It is after he has it changed. If he doesnt have it changed, then it is still true
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Danice123 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

With all the drama that has been going on recently I've taken a step back. I don't want to be involved really. And I haven't done much work on the mod recently either (sorry). Graduation stuff keeps me busy. I have been playing with java though so the time isn't totally wasted.

LJS, Oprylandria is a great name. Call her Ria for short.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Danice123 wrote:
Danice123 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

With all the drama that has been going on recently I've taken a step back. I don't want to be involved really. And I haven't done much work on the mod recently either (sorry). Graduation stuff keeps me busy. I have been playing with java though so the time isn't totally wasted.

LJS, Oprylandria is a great name. Call her Ria for short.
I don't know her. I just heard about it.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Please, get back on-topic or someone please lock this thread (whoever is faster)
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Seems like the second one ... Guess all what had to be said was said in the first post, the rest is off-topic.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Please, get back on-topic or someone please lock this thread (whoever is faster)

You are aware this is a hypocritical statement coming from since this is in the off-topic area
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Apparently the thread can only be off topic in respect to the other subforums :/
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:17 am

scout37 wrote:

Or Moonunit. Also not made-up.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:21 pm

scout37 wrote:

Or Moonunit. Also not made-up.

That just means they have odd names. to us. That doesn't mean they don't like their names, and if they do it still doesnt mean they dont enjoy being called by name in stead of just "you" or "guy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Name Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Issue   The Name Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Name Issue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: