Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built

Go down 
+3
Iv121
Last_Jedi_Standing
scout37
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Empty
PostSubject: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:06 pm

SO, i finally found the video with the ship that my battle cruiser will be based off of

But, before i can make it, i need world edit. How do i install it (in a simple, easy-to-understand explanation)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:08 pm

1. Download Single Player Commands
2. Open minecraft.jar
3. Delete META-INF
4. Drag SPC files into minecraft.jar
5. Start Minecraft
6. Spend two months learning to use it effectively
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:22 pm

OR download MCedit

Install it somewhere (No need to install it in minecraft folder it doesn't depend on it)

Learn how to use this powerful yet simple tool.

Enjoy Smile .

I don't understand why ppl don't wanna use it here it makes life so easy. I use it for all my ship's exteriors to create the basic shape.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

ok i downloaded mcedit and unzipped it, but how do i run it?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Iv121 wrote:
OR download MCedit

Install it somewhere (No need to install it in minecraft folder it doesn't depend on it)

Learn how to use this powerful yet simple tool.

Enjoy Smile .

I don't understand why ppl don't wanna use it here it makes life so easy. I use it for all my ship's exteriors to create the basic shape.

I use it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Oh, yay. Someone else plays Ground Control Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:38 am

scout37 wrote:
ok i downloaded mcedit and unzipped it, but how do i run it?

Click on the .exe file ? It had to make a shortcut but if it didn't go to MCEditData folder in your installation and run main.exe .
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Tiel wrote:

Yes!! I love that game! I've probably played it over four times. Sadly, no one plays multiplayer D:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:37 pm

scout37 wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Yes!! I love that game! I've probably played it over four times. Sadly, no one plays multiplayer D:

The multiplayer for GC1 is permanently down. You can only do LAN games.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 pm

I play GCII every so often.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Commander Error wrote:
I play GCII every so often.

Off topic. And i dont think anything will match the original Ground Control.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:57 pm

To install SPC it's comes with an installer that you can run and it automatically installs it for you. Very easy. Also, do you have any pics of the ship, because the vid doesn't give you a great sense of the whole shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built   The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Astrid-(finally found the vid showing it in the original game) has yet to be built
Page 1 of 1