Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 BitterWater apocalyptic war server

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 106
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 pm

AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
Get the heck out...
...is not what you said.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 67
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes, it bothers me that it matters so much, it was just cursing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 106
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Wed May 30, 2012 10:01 pm

AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
Yes, it bothers me that it matters so much, it was just cursing?
Yes, it was just cursing at another forum member. That's against the rules, CMA.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 pm

AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:


will those be mounted? or hand (or whatever) operated.

also what do you use for models? is there a converter or something?

No, they are a hand held LMG. And there is no "will" theyve been done for over a month, but i havent posted them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 67
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Wed May 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Ah, ok, cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 pm

This is a great idea, but Flan's mods are not for smp. Are the mediafire ones converted to smp somehow? It is not out yet for 1.2.5

Also Get the WW2 pack on here when it is out so you can have that bomber.

Edit: Also I don't think you can have BC and IC with Flans mods, I am not entirely sure though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 67
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah everything's outdated, not for smp, or incompatible

flans needs mlmp, which doesn't work for forge on servers yet, I think TTM is going to add guns though so once he updates it should be fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 67
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Ugh, this forum makes me sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 21
Location : In the Narbear capital

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Just to be sure there will be an installer for this, I can install mods I'm just incredibly lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 20
Location : In my cloaked battle cruiser above Fiji.

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
Yeah everything's outdated, not for smp, or incompatible

flans needs mlmp, which doesn't work for forge on servers yet, I think TTM is going to add guns though so once he updates it should be fine

I could set up a bukkit server (But not run it) and send it to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 67
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Khmac wrote:
AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
Yeah everything's outdated, not for smp, or incompatible

flans needs mlmp, which doesn't work for forge on servers yet, I think TTM is going to add guns though so once he updates it should be fine

I could set up a bukkit server (But not run it) and send it to you


no thanks, I never liked plugins much, I dont want to use too many of them



Formedoubly wrote:
Just to be sure there will be an installer for this, I can install mods I'm just incredibly lazy.

once I figure out how to access and modify jar (well, any) files with java, yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 20
Location : In my cloaked battle cruiser above Fiji.

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 pm

toleranceisafallacyyouass wrote:
Khmac wrote:
AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
Yeah everything's outdated, not for smp, or incompatible

flans needs mlmp, which doesn't work for forge on servers yet, I think TTM is going to add guns though so once he updates it should be fine

I could set up a bukkit server (But not run it) and send it to you


no thanks, I never liked plugins much, I dont want to use too many of them



Formedoubly wrote:
Just to be sure there will be an installer for this, I can install mods I'm just incredibly lazy.

once I figure out how to access and modify jar (well, any) files with java, yes.

So, is it workin'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:05 pm

I don't think so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 20
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:19 pm

blockman42 wrote:
I don't think so
It can´t be working until Flan works for SMP which will most likely not be the case until it has updated to 1.3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Forge updated yesterday and now flans will not work with it. The ICBM mod will still work with flans, and the electricity thing it depends on will work too. The ICBM is looking better than ever right now, and it will keep getting better, they still have a few things to iron out with the gameplay and making things easier to use (like IndustrialCraft) but they are getting there. They are doing a great job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 20
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:15 am

hyperlite wrote:
Forge updated yesterday and now flans will not work with it. The ICBM mod will still work with flans, and the electricity thing it depends on will work too. The ICBM is looking better than ever right now, and it will keep getting better, they still have a few things to iron out with the gameplay and making things easier to use (like IndustrialCraft) but they are getting there. They are doing a great job.
Stupid Forge!
Don´t they see how wonderful a server with flan and IC² would be?
I start to hate them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 23
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:42 am

Yea their code is awful, hate forge. The idea is good but whoever writes their code is crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laibach
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2024
Join date : 2012-01-23
Age : 67
Location : Frozen Fields

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 pm

hehe, eloraam is, a lot of people hate her.

I'm still working through java, and waiting for stuff to get updated.

I'm getting the feeling that I'll have to blindly lash the keyboard and somehow create a gun mod of my own...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 106
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Dayman wrote:
hehe, eloraam is, a lot of people hate her.

I'm still working through java, and waiting for stuff to get updated.

I'm getting the feeling that I'll have to blindly lash the keyboard and somehow create a gun mod of my own...
You realize the last post here was almost a month ago, right?

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 21
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 pm

You do realize that this is his thread so he can do whatever the heck he wants to, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Lord Tiel wrote:
You do realize that this is his thread so he can do whatever the heck he wants to, right?

You do realize that he almost got banned for doing that? And a thread owner does not have power. A pony porn thread would be shut down. No matter what the owner said.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 21
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Keon wrote:
Lord Tiel wrote:
You do realize that this is his thread so he can do whatever the heck he wants to, right?

You do realize that he almost got banned for doing that? And a thread owner does not have power. A pony porn thread would be shut down. No matter what the owner said.

He posted information relevant to the discussion he initiated. That doesn't constitute a necro, as I think Jedi was implying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 pm

All of you shut up. This is pointless arguing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 21
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

hyperlite wrote:
All of you shut up. This is pointless arguing.

No one was arguing, so you shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:15 am

This will only start another argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   

Back to top Go down
 
BitterWater apocalyptic war server
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» we are renting with dedicated server co-lo in USA & UK
» VPS with relay server based PC2Phone & mobile dialer at $499
» ..::Dedicated server Rent With Voip Switch::..
» HOW TO RUN SERVER AUTOMATICALLY IN ECLIPSE USING SELENIUM RC
» Selenium RC with Google Chrome on Windows server 2008

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Server Stuff-
Jump to: