Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

BitterWater apocalyptic war server

Go down 
+9
hyperlite
Joel
Last_Jedi_Standing
scout37
Formedoubly
Ivan2006
Potato
The Schmetterling
Laibach
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

BitterWater apocalyptic war server Empty
PostSubject: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Ok, so a few months ago, I was going to put up a server, but I spent my money on a uber-computer(well, for me) so it never happened, but I might put a server up with my friend, who sometimes runs a private one.

anyway, by the time the mods I want to put on it, I should have internet, and might be able to have a server up most of the day.

anyway, It would be a map generated with the Silver_weasels wasteland mod, with flans mods, IC2, BC, ic2+bc crossover, flans modern weapons, and the ICBM mod, and come closer

plus any others I like, I might put on some plugins on, suggestions?

_______________________________________________________|
|
As of the last edit of this post, these are the mods I'm going to use:

-IC2

-BC

-The wasteland mod(terrain Generation, unofficially updated)

-ICBM mods

-TTMs dawn of the modern world

-Flans modern weapons, maybe ww2, and that manos thing ivan was talking about

-possibly some minor stuff I make, I forget what I was going to put here

Last edited by AngryCatholicMetalhead on Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:08 am

A decent NPCs plug-in. They are generally helpful.
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:21 am

AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
Ok, so a few months ago, I was going to put up a server, but I spent my money on a uber-computer(well, for me) so it never happened, but I might put a server up with my friend, who sometimes runs a private one.

anyway, by the time the mods I want to put on it, I should have internet, and might be able to have a server up most of the day.

anyway, It would be a map generated with the Silver_weasels wasteland mod, with flans mods, IC2, BC, ic2+bc crossover, flans modern weapons, and the ICBM mod, and come closer

plus any others I like, I might put on some plugins on, suggestions?

I'll join up, but you may want Redpower and IC2

I also want to apply for a staff position ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:49 am

Flans modern weapons brings in cool infantry weaponary, but we also need vehicles.
My suggestions are:
WW2-Pack
Manus Vehicle Pack (The website is in german, but for a Rammstein-fan like ACM that shouldn´t ba such a big problem...)
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:35 am

Ivan2006 wrote:
Flans modern weapons brings in cool infantry weaponary, but we also need vehicles.
My suggestions are:
WW2-Pack
Manus Vehicle Pack (The website is in german, but for a Rammstein-fan like ACM that shouldn´t ba such a big problem...)

Yeah, but it's not MP yet...

well, the last time I checked

ehh, I don't like redpower, the textures bother me, IC2 of course, and Buildcraft for automation

While I wait for my mom to get internet and mods to go to MP I'm trying to figure out how to make a mod installer, so my idiot friend can play on the server <_<
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:41 am

Oh, and TTM's mods, other than castle gates

Although I hope he makes BC oil compatible, I think his new helper said something about it.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:45 am

Hmm, I wonder how well an RPG-ish element would work, like NPCs are civilians, and CAN provide you with resources, depending on who you work for, I need to look into plugins

As for staff applications, I don't see it going up that soon, and until I know how many people I'll get, I won't accept/ask anyone anyway.

I know nothing about plugins, how do you go about installing them?
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Hmm, I wonder how well an RPG-ish element would work, like NPCs are civilians, and CAN provide you with resources, depending on who you work for, I need to look into plugins

As for staff applications, I don't see it going up that soon, and until I know how many people I'll get, I won't accept/ask anyone anyway.

I know nothing about plugins, how do you go about installing them?

XD, Skype me at Khmac_the_Great and I'll help you (Or hit me up at khmacmc@yahoo.com)
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:15 pm

err, might not want to put your email like that, a spam bot'll pick it up

I don't have a skype, actually

also I was just curious, I wont be doing any installing for a while
Back to top Go down
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
Formedoubly

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:17 pm

This sounds like a good idea, but what mods do you need to run these mods?
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

If you add Manus's vehicles (which have their turning speeds so fast they're a pain to control) and not my add-on to WW2 which adds flamethrowers, Mitsubishi Zero, a russian tank, LMG's, and Anti-Tank rifles, i wil be very displeased.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Forge, modloader, and two obscure APIs for flans mods

I wish SDKs had more content... and was updated...

wait, MP doesn't work with forge...

CRAP

Last edited by AngryCatholicMetalhead on Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Wait, is that on flans page?

Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Now I have to wait for the MP thing...

any other gun mods people now about? (other than hueristixs or something like that, or the weaponmod)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:42 pm

scout37 wrote:
If you add Manus's vehicles (which have their turning speeds so fast they're a pain to control) and not my add-on to WW2 which adds flamethrowers, Mitsubishi Zero, a russian tank, LMG's, and Anti-Tank rifles, i wil be very displeased.
Where can I get this pack? I'd like to see those flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Same
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:03 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?udpyb3dunc827ua

It doesnt contain the Johnson's LMG, FG-42, webley, or Mauser C-96 yet, but it still has many other things
Back to top Go down
Potato
Recruit
Recruit
Potato

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Same
Meh, get a Skype
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Yeah, I would've had an almost sort of girlfriend if I did :/

Still don't want to, made one for a second and Idk the name, let alone the password
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Damn, that's an awesome pack, Although I didn't see any automatic mounted guns (idk if you even said there were any)
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Very Happy Thank you. No, there are no mounted machine guns, but in the next release there will be a US and German Light Machine Gun. Also two new pistols, new sounds for the Ithaca, and better usage of the Anti-Tank rifles (so they are mor realistic and dont act like mini grenades when fired) I also have a double-barreled Anti-Aircraft machine gun, if your interested (comes with newly designed scope)
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:34 pm

What post? There wasn't a post here.

Last edited by Vinyl Scratch on Wed May 30, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Get the hell out of my thread unless you have something interesting to say.

will those be mounted? or hand (or whatever) operated.

also what do you use for models? is there a converter or something?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Get the hell out of my thread unless you have something interesting to say.
Although I agree with your sentiments, this is not how you say it. Consider this yet another warning, CMA. Stop this time.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Get the heck out...?

This forum makes mitt romney look stable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BitterWater apocalyptic war server   BitterWater apocalyptic war server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BitterWater apocalyptic war server
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next