Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

tester app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firearm55

tester app  Empty
PostSubject: tester app    tester app  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 pm

i would like to apply for tester i have a lot of experience with applying mods to smp and sp (survival multiplayer and single player.) right now i have a server up with cristmas craft and baloon mod.

also i have a few ideas like maybe having a rocket cow that you can steer (maybe a rocket powerd sattle that u put on the cow?) or a hoverboard thats small but fast? hope i get added to the team Smile.

also if i could learn java that would be awesome... so i geuse also a programer in traning?

Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

tester app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tester app    tester app  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 am

Please remember FutureCraft is still in the programming stage. Alpha and Beta tests should commence in the next 2 or 3 weeks, unless frostbyte catches a cold or something/
Back to top Go down
Misticblade7

tester app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tester app    tester app  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Additionally, I'm pretty sure it'll be open testing. Maybe not in the extremely early alpha-test phase, but once any extremely prevalent, supremely game-breaking bugs are ironed out, it'll likely be open testing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tester app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: tester app    tester app  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tester app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Modding Team Applications-
Jump to: