Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.

Go down 
+14
Tiel+
hyperlite
Formedoubly
Brz99
Last_Jedi_Standing
Iv121
Grand Imperial Thunder
The Schmetterling
fr0stbyte124
blockman42
Keon
Burnttoaster
Laibach
Ivan2006
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:19 pm

AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
Ill say it again

The first brony I talked to as much as I talked to you was insane, he said he could fly and had the soul of a dragon and was asexual.

you, the second brony I have talked to very much, have created a character that is apparently going to rape and kill everyone here.

Coincidence? I think not!

ANNNNNNNNNND MOLEST! DON'T FORGET THAT PART! You all should feel better now that personality 1 is gaining back control.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Ill say it again

The first brony I talked to as much as I talked to you was insane, he said he could fly and had the soul of a dragon and was asexual.

you, the second brony I have talked to very much, have created a character that is apparently going to rape and kill everyone here.

ANNNNNNNNNND MOLEST! DON'T FORGET THAT PART! You all should feel better now that personality 1 is gaining back control.

molestation is a milder form of rape...?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Ill say it again

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND it's in order of molestation, rape, then murder. And besides, I killed personality 2 with my mind powers. You just have to worry about personality 3.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Ill say it again

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND it's in order of molestation, rape, then murder. And besides, I killed personality 2 with my mind powers. You just have to worry about personality 3. Which will just flat out murder you, burn the body, and wash away the ashes.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:19 pm

OH ----, PERSONALITY 3 IS SURFACING.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Poorus catus is Latin for poor cat. No really, it is.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:14 am

This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Arial_is_tired_and_angry_by_rainbowdash9001-d51u8o9
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Techno solves everything.

Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:45 pm

*Listens to techno*

*ears bleed*

*listens to metallica*

*becomes immortal*

therefore, through logical deduction and sound proofs I have proved Metallica the ultimate good and all forms of electronic ""music"" evil
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm

Why a minigun is called "minigun"?

It's not exactly a mini gun ...
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm not sure, the proper name is gatling gun, I think they mean gun in the proper sense, as in artillery(?)
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm not sure, the proper name is gatling gun, I think they mean gun in the proper sense, as in artillery(?)
No, a Gatling gun is a specific type of machine gun that was used during the 1870s. A minigun isn't really a formal classification for a gun. People refer to machine guns with multiple rotating barrels as miniguns, but I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Danice123
DEV
DEV
Danice123

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm

The M134 Minigun is a 7.62 mm, six-barreled machine gun with a high rate of fire (2,000 to 6,000 rounds per minute), employing Gatling-style rotating barrels with an external power source. The term "Minigun" has popularly come to refer to any externally-powered Gatling gun of rifle caliber, though the term is sometimes used to refer to guns of similar rates of fire and configuration, regardless of power source and caliber. Specifically, minigun refers to a specific model of weapon, originally produced by General Electric.
The "Mini" of the name is in comparison to designs that use a similar firing mechanism but larger shells, such as General Electric's earlier 20 mm M61 Vulcan, and "gun" referencing the delineation between a cannon, that of a caliber higher than 20 millimeters—and gun—within certain ranges.

So gatling gun is the correct term, and minigun refers a specific gun.
Back to top Go down
http://wbcentral.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Danice123 wrote:
The M134 Minigun is a 7.62 mm, six-barreled machine gun with a high rate of fire (2,000 to 6,000 rounds per minute), employing Gatling-style rotating barrels with an external power source. The term "Minigun" has popularly come to refer to any externally-powered Gatling gun of rifle caliber, though the term is sometimes used to refer to guns of similar rates of fire and configuration, regardless of power source and caliber. Specifically, minigun refers to a specific model of weapon, originally produced by General Electric.
The "Mini" of the name is in comparison to designs that use a similar firing mechanism but larger shells, such as General Electric's earlier 20 mm M61 Vulcan, and "gun" referencing the delineation between a cannon, that of a caliber higher than 20 millimeters—and gun—within certain ranges.

couldn´t have said it better.
And for those who now say "Gatling gun is from WW1" I have to say:
Gatling gun actually also had a multi-barrel design and somehow people decided to name all multi-barreled MGs "Gatling".
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Well then another question, why is the m134 is called "minigun" ? It's not exactly a mini gun ... Razz
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Well then another question, why is the m134 is called "minigun" ? It's not exactly a mini gun ... Razz
Danice answered that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Once you hear it, you won't be able to unhear it... CORN ON THE COB. CORN OOON THE KABOB.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

It's still not a mini gun ...

This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 35kd8u
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 am

Iv121 wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

It's still not a mini gun ...

This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 35kd8u

It's just a name for a gun...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Arial Ponder wrote:
We are talking. Stop interrupting. People still should be able to finish their discussions.
Back to top Go down
scout37
Recruit
Recruit
scout37

Location : Earth, in the most powerful and globally dominating country on the planet

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Danice123 wrote:

couldn´t have said it better.
And for those who now say "Gatling gun is from WW1" I have to say:
Gatling gun actually also had a multi-barrel design and somehow people decided to name all multi-barreled MGs "Gatling".

Gatling gun is not from world war one. It was used during the civil war, and some similar models WERE used world war one, but many were replaced by newer machine guns such as the Maxim.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.   This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Topic is off topic in the off-topic section.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next