Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread

Go down 
+2
Hierarch Fenway
Laibach
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Empty
PostSubject: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:37 pm

First of all, tolerance is a fallacy, you were just intolerant of my intolerance

second of all, I think we're entitled to express our legitimate concerns and reasons for opposing the existence of a movement, it isn't racism, or some sort of rationalize everything mainstream term

questions? comments? cake?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Cake!

CAKE

CCAAKKEE

All kidding aside, Freedom of Speech, people. TECHNICALLY, we could be sued for the denial of that.

*Trollface.jpg*
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Non-technically, you can be imprisoned for the abuse of one subgroup. And I would, quite honestly, not mind that happening to some of you.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:40 am

To be honest I was fine with an anti brony topic. If anything it is a way to see why people are against bronies. In most cases anyways, the way people are raised effects their opinions and it is fruitless to try and change them. They most likely feel like you are trying to change their way of life which no one appreciates. So, at least let him have some freedom to voice himself.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm

abuse? who was abusing anyone? for someone so liberal/whatever, you're pretty ignorant keon

and freedom of speech is much more importatn than hate crimes :L

shouldn't even exist, really, aren't all (violent) crimes of hate?
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:42 pm

It's also funny that abuse of conservative/rightwing/traditional sub-groups doesn't count

:l
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:35 pm

IntolerantCatholicFanatic wrote:
abuse? who was abusing anyone? for someone so liberal/whatever, you're pretty ignorant keon

and freedom of speech is much more importatn than hate crimes :L

shouldn't even exist, really, aren't all (violent) crimes of hate?
The people who were hating on bronies, and I was one of them, were abusing the bronies. That thread was locked for a good reason.

In what universe is freedom of speech more important than hate crimes? And no, you're wrong. There's a clear distinction between hate crimes and normal murder/assault/etc.
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:45 pm

not really, If I kill someone for having a cookie I wanted, I was 'hating on" or whatever, the people who had the cookie.

being killed for saying something contrary to the government is a bit worse than not having someone punished MORE for a beating/whatever
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Hmm, my paranoia is kicking in...

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:39 pm

And abuse on the right wing is morally justified if the right wing makes a fool of themselves in a political opinions topic. What would not be okay is a loaded topic, like "Let's Kill Republicans!"
Back to top Go down
Laibach
General
General
Laibach

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:05 pm

so if a liberal group makes a fool of themselves I can mock all liberals?

and when did I make a topic like that <CENSORED>?

Im sick of your <CENSORED>, death to bronys and liberals (NOT THAT I WOULD EVER DO THAT DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER BLAH BLAH BLAH IM NOT GOING TO JAIL)

JEDIT: Come on, CMA. You've been here a long time. You know the rules. Cut it out. No swearing, and no calling devs assholes.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:25 am

AngryCatholicMetalhead wrote:
so if a liberal group makes a fool of themselves I can mock all liberals?

and when did I make a topic like that <CENSORED>?

Im sick of your <CENSORED>, death to bronys and liberals (NOT THAT I WOULD EVER DO THAT DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER BLAH BLAH BLAH IM NOT GOING TO JAIL)

JEDIT: Come on, CMA. You've been here a long time. You know the rules. Cut it out. No swearing, and no calling devs assholes.

We will tolerate all people except lumas. You will get only into more trouble if you keep attacking the forumbase.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:58 am

Didn't a mod just swear in a mod edit ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:11 am

Where?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:45 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:

assholes.

assholes.

assholes.

Even though I'm not sure what's wrong with it , I trust you removed it with a reason Razz .

Last edited by Iv121 on Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Iv121 wrote:

Keon wrote:

assholes.

Keon wrote:

assholes.

Keon wrote:

assholes.

Even though I'm not sure what's wrong with it , I trust you removed it with a reason Razz .
JEDIT is Jedi. And yes, I did say 'assholes'. CMA said it first.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:01 pm

hum, weird why it actually says "keon" in the first place ? I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread   In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In response of the locking of the anti-brony thread
Page 1 of 1